Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amonet, I posted about this earlier, and o had meant to quote you but failed. :) I had an idea about "their dad", I'm curious about our take on it. Post 579 (or thereabouts)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I agree with your analysis, and I was very relieved to see someone else thought it worth commenting on. At the very least she must have been thinking about the kids at the same time she was talking? I don't remember ever hearing anyone make that exact error in speech before.

Someone else said about the ums....There were so many of them. It's common to do that a bit when you're searching for the right word, but not through an entire discussion. To me it stinks of someone who's storytelling and making things up as they go along, trying to keep the story straight, so they have to take time to think of whether or not what they're going to say next will be consistent with what they've said before.

Remember that Miss (some state) in the video where she has to answer a question and it comes out "And, um, the Iraq, er, and, um" She didn't know what to say, she was making it up on the fly, and it's quite similar to that transcript in that regard.

EQUUSEARCH IS OFFICIALLY ON THEIR WAY! They're currently loading up all of the equipment they'll be using and will be heading up within the next few hours. Tim Miller is in Wichita and has spoken to Captain Allred and they have the green light. Cpt. Allred seems like an amazing man is taking very good care of the Equusearch team.

Praying very hard that Lucas is found soon.

Amonet said:
Remember that Miss (some state) in the video where she has to answer a question and it comes out "And, um, the Iraq, er, and, um" She didn't know what to say, she was making it up on the fly, and it's quite similar to that transcript in that regard.

Miss South Carolina? LoL
Oh my I needed a good laugh.
In case anyone else reading could use a good laugh too, here you go....
(It may ruin your faith in humanity, or at least young, beautiful women)

https://youtu.be/JtkX3OyPF4Q

Isn't Oklahoma where bio mom recently moved to?

Ok- I did not catch that when Paddleborder threw the question out- valid point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just throwing this out there...has anyone considered she may have driven just over the border into Oklahoma? I think it would be a straight shot down 35.

So glad you're here!
My question is what would be EG's motivation to go to OK?
With bio mom living there? What's your thinking here? That if he's found in OK, EG was thinking it would look like bio mom was involved?

Suspects may lie, but LE generally won’t. We can glean things from their statements. As a refresher, here are three unequivocal statements from LE.

1. There is no evidence Lucas was abducted.

2. Lucas did not just walk out the back door.

3. Yet, on February 21, this became a criminal investigation.

I also conclude that they are so silent because they found many things they do not want EG to know they know. I think we can narrow down the possibilities based upon these three statements. If he was not abducted, and he did not walk out the back door, and this became a criminal investigation nonetheless…

Has an Altus, Oklahoma come up before? Just wondering why it sounds familiar..

Not sleuthing the bio mom - but per this article she was not in Oklahoma when Lucas went missing?

[FONT=&quot]KSN spoke with Lucas’s mother first. She arrived from El Dorado on Sunday.

[/FONT]
http://ksn.com/2018/02/19/family-of-missing-5-year-old-speak-out/

careful everyone.....

Yes, that's correct.

This thread moves SO fast so it's super hard for me to stay on top of things, but I just wanted to let you know my thoughts and prayers have been with your family from day 1 and they will continue until sweet little Lucas is found/recovered and justice is done for whoever made him disappear. I wish I could do more, but I'm too far away. I'll keep praying.

Not sleuthing the bio mom - but per this article she was not in Oklahoma when Lucas went missing?

[FONT=&quot]KSN spoke with Lucas’s mother first. She arrived from El Dorado on Sunday.

[/FONT]
http://ksn.com/2018/02/19/family-of-missing-5-year-old-speak-out/

But Lucas went missing on Saturday. (Unless I’m missing something)

I'm in northern Virginia. Quantico is closed... The *MARINES* won't even go out in this!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
OT..
Hey, neighbor! I’m seven miles south of Quantico! The wind today is wicked, isn’t it?

But Lucas went missing on Saturday. (Unless I’m missing something)

You are not missing anything - the verified spokes person for Lucas family raised the question of could EG have driven to Oklahoma so brings up the question as to why she would do that. Bio mom recently moved to Oklahoma, was pointing out that it doesn't appear bio mom was in Oklahoma on Saturday, unless of course she drove from Oklahoma to Eldorado and then from Eldorado to Wichita Sunday.

Just throwing this out there...has anyone considered she may have driven just over the border into Oklahoma? I think it would be a straight shot down 35.

Yep! I mentioned that a couple threads back. Living in a city near a state border, the first thing I would do if I wanted to hide a body (ugh) is leave the state. I don't know if that would be the "smart" thing to do, but my logic would be that it would be more difficult to organize searches/police in two different states.

The last places I'd go would be rivers/streams near my house or my parent's land out in the countryside. I think it's important to keep in mind that surely she knew she was going to be the prime suspect. She's gotta be banking on him never being found.

The fact that JO lives there is also a consideration. She might put it near where she lives to try to pin it on her.

You are not missing anything - the verified spokes person for Lucas family raised the question of could EG have driven to Oklahoma so brings up the question as to why she would do that. Bio mom recently moved to Oklahoma, was pointing out that it doesn't appear bio mom was in Oklahoma on Saturday, unless of course she drove from Oklahoma to Eldorado and then from Eldorado to Wichita Sunday.

Curious why you think this. Lucas’s mom was in Oklahoma until she could get a ride directly to Wichita quite a few hours after she was notified Lucas was missing. She did not stop in El Dorado before she went to Wichita.

I think I see the confusion now...I believe that many threads back our VI explained that bio mom had recently moved to El Dorato, OK but is from El Dorato, KS. So there’s 2 El Dorato’s.

Someone please jump in if I have that incorrect.

I thought it was explained upthread (not this thread but a previous one) that MSM was saying the mom "from Eldorado" arrived in town because she is from Eldorado, perhaps not realizing she recently moved to OK. But even though she moved, she's still from Eldorado, ykwim?

I think I got that right?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads