Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone who is starting to second guess their original feelings on step mom being behind his disappearance? I’m just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet. I haven't changed my mind yet. I still think NG is responsible, though perhaps someone else has info or possibly helped.

jmopinion at the moment

Yep. Think she may know the person but the longer she is custody with no results the more I am starting to think she didn't physically do it herself.

That’s what a person would want people to think.....No way will she come clean until he is found

Is there anyone who is starting to second guess their original feelings on step mom being behind his disappearance? I’m just curious.

Nope, I think she will stay clammed up until they find his body, just like Sherin Mathews daddy did.

Because they aren't getting any further clues. THey have someone in custody who they think may have been involved for over a week now and they havn't seemed to have gotten anything out of her. Plus whatever happened to him getting him away from places people would clearly search would be common sense to most people.

I hear what you're saying. I think Lucas' location is going to be dependent on the circumstances of his death. If it was an intentional act I can totally see whoever did it transporting his body out of the city. If it was not intentional then I think there is probably a higher likelihood he'll be somewhere either within or on the outskirts of the city. An unintentional death the doer isn't going to be thinking clearly, they'll be panicking and trying to get rid of the body as quickly as possible. Since he hasn't been found I feel pretty confident he is either buried some where or was put into one of those tunnels.

Is it possible that JH put Lucas somewhere & used "work" as his out?

Yep. That’s what I think. I would like to know where he went to “work”.

I believe EG would have talked by now. IMO

So glad you're here!
My question is what would be EG's motivation to go to OK?
With bio mom living there? What's your thinking here? That if he's found in OK, EG was thinking it would look like bio mom was involved?

I wasn’t thinking of bio mom living there. I was thinking of jurisdictional reasons - like Nicole Lovell’s case. She was killed in VA and they transported her body just over the border to NC. The thought being that LE in NC wouldn’t be searching for her, because she was reported missing from Blacksburg, VA.

Also, EG was known to visit Kansas Badlands which is in that general direction, so she’d be familiar with the area. Like some of you, I’ve pulled up satellite maps and done radius searches. Just across the border into OK appears to be very rural and largely agricultural.

I have mixed emotions. To be honest at first I thought it might of been a "hoax" a way to make money and EG was tired of JH being gone all the time and her being alone to take care of the kids by herself most of the time. If Lucas disappeared but found shortly after maybe JH would feel like he needed to be home more that his family needed him. Too much time has gone by for that theory to work, plus she didn't set up any go mefund sites or anything.

It is tough because we don't have verified answers to so many critical questions. The police of course know much more than we do, but it concerns me because with cell phone pings, gps on car, phone records (I am assuming LE has all that) they don't seem to be any closer to finding him.

I do believe she has information she isn't sharing, I am not convinced she is 100% responsible and acted alone.

Yep. That’s what I think. I would like to know where he went to “work”.

I believe EG would have talked by now. IMO

RSBM

Wow. Have been away for a bit and came back to this.
The fact that JH says he was driving 12 hours home-- yet was able to post comments to the news sites and also contacting EG makes it look like he was doing something else that made him nervous -- as in, "...look, I'm providing evidence of where I've been..." Etc.
Many here at WS have stated they think there could be more arrests; and I'd concur.
:moo:

Give me a little bit to give a full account of the interaction. I typed it out once and got timed out before I could send it and I’m at work now. I didn’t want you to think I was a ghost. Lol.
Ugh. This was supposed to be a reply to kkdj’s question. Sorry. Note to self, you are not good at multi tasking.

Except that the incident wasn't reported until after her arrest, and LE has specifically stated that her charge is due to information they have regarding the 16th.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I always type posts like that out in Word, then copy and paste to post. :wave:

Except that the incident wasn't reported until after her arrest, and LE has specifically stated that her charge is due to information they have regarding the 16th.

I believe the incident was reported immediately. I think it likely took time to interview the child and do all that paperwork that is involved. So of course the boys went on the 11th for their visit (if JH was gone then the "abuser" wasn't there to be worried about.)

We have to remember that if one prevents a court ordered visitation they can get in trouble too. Unless EG's baby daddy has the "at his discretion" thing in his custody order, I don't fault him for sending them on the 11th.

Captain Brent Allred
"LUCAS just didn't walk out of that house"
He breaks into tears when talking about the case.

Read article here:
http://www.kake.com/story/37628134/...utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KAKE-TV
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

At least SOMEBODY sheds tears for Lucas. :tantrum:

EQUUSEARCH IS OFFICIALLY ON THEIR WAY! They're currently loading up all of the equipment they'll be using and will be heading up within the next few hours. Tim Miller is in Wichita and has spoken to Captain Allred and they have the green light. Cpt. Allred seems like an amazing man is taking very good care of the Equusearch team.

:happydance: Yay!! I so hope they are successful! :loveyou:

And you can bet there wont be searchers with children on their hips or children there. This will be organized, no one under 18.

Yes, that will be a nice change! I wouldn't be surprised if we see an interview with Tim Miller explaining why that is a rule. Common sense doesn't seem to be very common in the area.

Just wanted to say "thud" on JH being accused of violence against EG's boys.

I definitely didn't see that coming.

Those 50 pages would be made up of thoughts, ideas, discussion (on what has been verified and what might be relevant), prayers, support, links to various resources and basically... all the cool stuff that makes WS, well, WS.

I don't consider it junk. I appreciate every single member posting, hoping to make a difference in sweet Lucas' situation, and for the benefit of his family.

But hey, that's just me.

Exactly. The purpose of Websleuths isn't just news updates. That's what the news is for. Or the media threads in some cases. If one doesn't want discussion, just look at the local news.

Because they aren't getting any further clues. THey have someone in custody who they think may have been involved for over a week now and they havn't seemed to have gotten anything out of her. Plus whatever happened to him getting him away from places people would clearly search would be common sense to most people.

Common sense does not appear to apply in this case or with these people at all.

Add in the drug usage and we have no idea what her thought process might be or IF she even remembers what happened. Applying logical thought to an abusive stepmother on drugs would not be helpful at all.

Plenty of people keep their mouth shut for longer than a week. We are still missing: Caylee, Ayla, Aliyah, Relisha, Trenton, Kyron, Gabriel, Skelton brothers.... just to name a few.

Unfortunately for all but 2 of those the silence has worked.

<modsnip>

Hiya, neighbour! :wave: Breaks my heart we are so far away and can't participate in the searches.

Hey back fellow Canuck lol yes wish we could do more for sure. We are here and there in spirit.

Not thinking bio mom- but a sly move if someone wanted to raise suspicion outside of themselves. Not smart, but reasonable scenario. I’m guessing closer but you just never know. I wish I had a couple cell records to look at......

I would love to see cell records, pings, etc.....

I called in a tip on the 24th about something I had seen on the evening of the 16th on the Kansas turnpike. I didn’t call in before that because Lucas had been reported missing the afternoon of the 17th. Then it occurred to me the person who made the report was EG and maybe wasn’t the most reliable source. The interaction from the 16th had stuck in my head all week as odd so I passed it on. It may have been nothing at all and I don’t know if it was checked out or not. This person was headed south on the turnpike and was 16 miles from the Oklahoma border.

This is my momma.

Not me. Quite the opposite. The more time that goes by, the more opportunity for a co-conspirator/witness to slip up.

I think she did it and will never tell where he is. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened in a homicide case.

Is there anyone who is starting to second guess their original feelings on step mom being behind his disappearance? I&#8217;m just curious.

Me, kind of. I have always been on the fence about EG. Don't like her, not one little bit, but I am not convinced she did this. I am not convinced she didn't either though...

Has there ever been a case like this where the person who disappeared the child was not the last one to see them? (Honest question.)

Give me a little bit to give a full account of the interaction. I typed it out once and got timed out before I could send it and I’m at work now. I didn’t want you to think I was a ghost. Lol.
Ugh. This was supposed to be a reply to kkdj’s question. Sorry. Note to self, you are not good at multi tasking.
Nice to meet ya, Renee's Momma! :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

At least SOMEBODY sheds tears for Lucas. :tantrum:

Just pointing out: The bio-mom JO did in fact cry on camera during her interview. It was pretty clear in her body language that she was emotionally devastated and angry. She literally had tears streaming down her cheeks that she had to wipe away at one point. And as our VI said, she was so emotional she could barely even speak or read out the points she'd written down to say on her phone.

She has also been out on the official searches when allowed to be. Looking for her lost boy.

As more information comes out, our impressions may change. But we're victim friendly here. Let's not give the false impression that those closest to Lucas didn't care. Clearly they do.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member