Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I see the confusion now...I believe that many threads back our VI explained that bio mom had recently moved to El Dorato, OK but is from El Dorato, KS. So there’s 2 El Dorato’s.

Someone please jump in if I have that incorrect.

I’ve never mentioned where in OK Lucas’s mom moved to. Because I don’t even know the answer to that.

Ah ok. Yep that article is incorrect. She’s originally from El Dorado, KS so maybe that’s where they went wrong. She didn’t come through El Dorado at all on her way to Wichita.

Thanks, makes it tough to figure things out when media can't get it right. Thanks for clearing that up.

that "friend" might be more than just a 'friend'... knim?

Jmo I had this same thought; maybe lucas seen her with a male doing something she shouldn't be and she was afraid he would tell his dad. Jmo with the new information EG ex is bringing forth against JH I don't believe it, I feel it's a setup to help her. I hope I didn't say anything wrong I know WS has rules and I admit I don't have good writing skills bc of my disabilities

Just throwing this out there...has anyone considered she may have driven just over the border into Oklahoma? I think it would be a straight shot down 35.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called in a tip on the 24th about something I had seen on the evening of the 16th on the Kansas turnpike. I didn’t call in before that because Lucas had been reported missing the afternoon of the 17th. Then it occurred to me the person who made the report was EG and maybe wasn’t the most reliable source. The interaction from the 16th had stuck in my head all week as odd so I passed it on. It may have been nothing at all and I don’t know if it was checked out or not. This person was headed south on the turnpike and was 16 miles from the Oklahoma border.

<modsnip>

Those 50 pages would be made up of thoughts, ideas, discussion (on what has been verified and what might be relevant), prayers, support, links to various resources and basically... all the cool stuff that makes WS, well, WS.

I don't consider it junk. I appreciate every single member posting, hoping to make a difference in sweet Lucas' situation, and for the benefit of his family.

But hey, that's just me.

Those 50 pages would be made up of thoughts, ideas, discussion (on what has been verified and what might be relevant), prayers, support, links to various resources and basically... all the cool stuff that makes WS, well, WS.

I don't consider it junk. I appreciate every single member posting, hoping to make a difference in sweet Lucas' situation, and for the benefit of his family.

But hey, that's just me.

If you like paying attention to everyone's personal theories that's great. I do that too on here on certain threads. But mainly it is in cases that have gone cold. Cases like this that are new and active I just prefer to wait for official updates. And to be honest at this point I seriously doubt he is in Wichita and am beginning to think EG didn't do it. She may have known the person that did it but the longer it goes without getting any further material against her I am thinking she at least wasn't the one that physically made him disappear.

I called in a tip on the 24th about something I had seen on the evening of the 16th on the Kansas turnpike. I didn&#8217;t call in before that because Lucas had been reported missing the afternoon of the 17th. Then it occurred to me the person who made the report was EG and maybe wasn&#8217;t the most reliable source. The interaction from the 16th had stuck in my head all week as odd so I passed it on. It may have been nothing at all and I don&#8217;t know if it was checked out or not. This person was headed south on the turnpike and was 16 miles from the Oklahoma border.

What had you seen that caught your attention?

If you like paying attention to everyone's personal theories that's great. I do that too on here on certain threads. But mainly it is in cases that have gone cold. Cases like this that are new and active I just prefer to wait for official updates. And to be honest at this point I seriously doubt he is in Wichita and am beginning to think EG didn't do it. She may have known the person that did it but the longer it goes without getting any further material against her I am thinking she at least wasn't the one that physically made him disappear.

What makes you think he isn't in Wichita? Gut feeling or something else?

But hey, that's just me.

:goodpost: Well said, Ontario Mom. :tyou:

I would like to know who helped EG move if JH was truly out of town. I am not convinced JH was out of town. I also don't believe in anyway that EG boys lied to their father about who struck him leaving the marks. Both EG and JH have proven history of violence, I don't understand why people struggle with believing JH would lose it and also strike a child.

IMO EG jailhouse interview is strange for several reasons, I do believe she has an attorney and was told there are certain topics she couldn't discuss and certain things she could not say. I also wonder if some of the looking down was she had a paper on the table in front of her that we could not see and she was referring to notes of some kind.
Totally agree with your thoughts about JH & EG. I also think she was looking down at papers. You hear what sounds like paper being shuffled neurotically throughout the interview.

Is it possible that JH put Lucas somewhere & used "work" as his out?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What makes you think he isn't in Wichita? Gut feeling or something else?

Because they aren't getting any further clues. THey have someone in custody who they think may have been involved for over a week now and they havn't seemed to have gotten anything out of her. Plus whatever happened to him getting him away from places people would clearly search would be common sense to most people.

Is there anyone who is starting to second guess their original feelings on step mom being behind his disappearance? I’m just curious.

It is possible the man the neighbors saw smoking on 2/11 was the father of the two boys.

I’ve never mentioned where in OK Lucas’s mom moved to. Because I don’t even know the answer to that.

Not thinking bio mom- but a sly move if someone wanted to raise suspicion outside of themselves. Not smart, but reasonable scenario. I’m guessing closer but you just never know. I wish I had a couple cell records to look at......

Is there anyone who is starting to second guess their original feelings on step mom being behind his disappearance? I&#8217;m just curious.

Yep. Think she may know the person but the longer she is custody with no results the more I am starting to think she didn't physically do it herself.

But hey, that's just me.

You said exactly what I was thinking, just said it much more eloquently than I would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members