Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Each coincidence and little story doesn't seem very important on its own. But when you start to lump them together, the coincidences paint a big picture that's much too significant to ignore. It's almost like connecting the dots. Thank you, motheroffour, for calling it in.

Right? I completely forgot about the dark hair comments until she just told us the story.

There were comments on Emily’s hair 2 separate times:

1. When this tip was briefly discussed and pushed to the side.

2. When we first saw Emily in court and everyone was thrown off by her hair.

If we could pin point when she went from blonde to brunette that could tell us a lot. It might be hard to find out but maybe our VI or could start digging...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know when Texas Equusearch usually announces their search plan?

We should know more in the morning after the meeting.

I won’t sleep tonight - I’m so anxious for them to get started!

O/T - I’m trying to arrange for some food, snacks, coffee, drinks, etc. for the searchers (about 30 people). Lunch tomorrow has been donated. Does anyone in the area know of any local restaurants/stores that might donate? Once I hear about the search locations I’ll put together a “sign up sheet.”

O/T - I’m trying to arrange for some food, snacks, coffee, drinks, etc. for the searchers (about 30 people). Lunch tomorrow has been donated. Does anyone in the area know of any local restaurants/stores that might donate? Once I hear about the search locations I’ll put together a “sign up sheet.”

I will donate some drinks/snacks. Message me tomorrow if I miss your post and you think of me!

I would be happy to donate drinks, snacks, anything needed. Feel free to message me as well. I’m sure I could get others locally to donate as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

and were you at the southern terminal?

Yes at plaza 4. We are 12 miles north of the Oklahoma border. I am in no way saying I think this person was looking for a place to dispose of Lucas. I saw no one else in the car with her either and it wasn't a white SUV so not all pieces fit but we here seem so hard to be trying to make every scrap of information we have make sense that I think we overthink the minutia and miss the big picture. Like if someone has committed a crime in a fit of rage their brain is going to be full of adrenaline and they are going to make mistakes. the answer is out there and its possible like some have said that it's in plain site. When Jonathon Foster was found, his body had just been tossed into a drainage ditch, God rest his soul.

I have 2 42 cup coffee urns if you have any use for them. Papa John's is very good about donating (or has been in the past).

O/T: I'd like to thank everyone for their prayers, positive energy and happy thoughts and especially those who have checked on me through the day inquiring how things were going in the storm, your kindness and concern is greatly appreciated. The storm has now officially moved through my area and the winds have died down considerably. My troublesome tree behaved itself and so far as I can see it barely lost any branches.

Thank Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!

You would think that buzzards would be circling or gathering by now. Wonder if anyone has seen any in the past week? I don't think they would gather many days, and probably too late now. :tantrum:

There's nothing for Emily to talk about now. She has no reason to give more information, nor tell if she knows where Lucas is. There's nothing of benefit for her. The longer she stays quiet, the harder the LE will have to work to solve this case without her.

Me, kind of. I have always been on the fence about EG. Don't like her, not one little bit, but I am not convinced she did this. I am not convinced she didn't either though...

Thank you for your honest reply. I’m not necessarily convinced she is innocent in the disappearance of Lucas, but I am curious to see how this plays out and what other players become involved. I understand all fingers are being pointed at her understandably but there are a few others on my radar as well.

I have 2 42 cup coffee urns if you have any use for them. Papa John's is very good about donating (or has been in the past).

I'm thinking a local grocery store that has a deli might donate a tray of sandwiches, etc.?

Fingers crossed for a successful search.

jmo

Is there a VFW or American Legion close by?
They would be willing to donate food or drinks.

Not me. Quite the opposite. The more time that goes by, the more opportunity for a co-conspirator/witness to slip up.

I think she did it and will never tell where he is. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened in a homicide case.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Thanks for your opinion. I’m afraid if she in fact is guilty she may never tell where this child is and that makes my heart hurt. Hopefully the investigation is moving forward behind closed doors.

Not yet. I haven't changed my mind yet. I still think NG is responsible, though perhaps someone else has info or possibly helped.

jmopinion at the moment

Thank you for the reply. I am definitely not gullible in these type of situations and although it is so hard to fathom someone hurting an innocent child, I do tend to agree that it all points to her but as you said I believe she may not have acted alone.

I'm in northern Virginia. Quantico is closed... The *MARINES* won't even go out in this!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My husband works in DC and NoVa and said it was very strange today. Electricity was out just about everywhere he had to go. We live in VA and lost power at 3:15 am this morning. We had to pack up the kids and drive to Grandmas for the night. It was brutal with over 8,000 outages in our immediate area alone.

Well, if we break this down to what we actually have proof of, I can’t believe so many people are ready to lock her up and throw away the key.

Particularly since the new allegations against JH. They certainly should not be dismissed just because EG has already been tried/convicted in the court of public opinion. The lack of outrage from him regarding the allegations of abuse coupled with him trying to sweep them under the rug, so to speak, is concerning to say the least.

Yep. You are on point.

This is a local family owned BBQ restaurant. You may have more luck with them because there wouldn't be so much red tape to go through.

http://www.twobrothersbbq.com/

They have 3 locations, so it would be easy logistically.

I definitely don't doubt that LE is doing their jobs, and I know that they know 10x what we even know, I am not judging them at all. I more meant from the aspect of, we HEAR about these things... like "the house was searched, LE took 546 items of interest, laptops, their car is being towed." etc. I understand that they are not obligated to tell us these things, normally the media picks up on it and informs everyone else. I'm just surprised that it hasn't been more "out there" in terms of the house and the car.

I asm wondering if MSM held back that information because of the anonymity of the suspect in this case. LE wouldn't even release her name. So maybe reporters and journalists were reticent about releasing info about her home and the searches since the identity was being kept secret at the time?

I asm wondering if MSM held back that information because of the anonymity of the suspect in this case. LE wouldn't even release her name. So maybe reporters and journalists were reticent about releasing info about her home and the searches since the identity was being kept secret at the time?

LE in Wichita keeps pretty tight lipped in their investigations. When Vincent Moore went missing, we didn't find out LE considered him deceased until a family came out with a document they received that stated such. I don't think LE ever made any type of announcement.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Wichita-11-July-2015&p=12151293#post12151293

Not sleuthing the bio mom - but per this article she was not in Oklahoma when Lucas went missing?

[FONT=&amp]KSN spoke with Lucas’s mother first. She arrived from El Dorado on Sunday.

[/FONT]
http://ksn.com/2018/02/19/family-of-missing-5-year-old-speak-out/

Where does Dad work? I read he worked on an oil rig in TX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966