Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, the news story that aired tonight was based on a document that was not filed with the court until February 26, 2018. Check the Butler County civil docket for Emily Glass.
attachment.php

It therefore could have nothing to do with her motivation (someone said maybe she got angry when served with this). It provides some background information regarding allegations against people, but nothing to do specifically with where Lucas is or what happened to him. Don't focus on it and don't get caught up there.

She may have been angry because of dad calling her around the 4th with these allegations. Granted, she wasn't served with anything before Lucas disappeared, it would seem... but she could have been angry that she even had to have that conversation with the father of her other two kids and took it out on Lucas.

I literally JUST figured out why people were always Moo’ing in here. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Carry on.

MOO [emoji230][emoji230][emoji230]

That’s fantastic, ha! [emoji202][emoji202] [emoji202]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear what you are saying. But riding a bike is an obvious danger, so you are going to put a helmet on them and keep them out of heavy traffic. Otherwise it is negligence.

I just don't understand how a 5 yr old falls face first out of a truck. Were there no adults present that could see the child leaning dangerously over the side? The kids should not be playing in a vehicle unattended, in my opinion. JMO

My grandson's 1/2 brother snuck outside and actually got into the car, put it in gear, and drove it down the hill of their street, crossed another street, and ended up in a neighbor's yard (around age 5). Another grandchild, fell off the back of a golf cart and had a big ole pump knot, and around five stitches (this too was around age 5). Another, around age 5, fell of my mare and busted their nose (with me standing there). Mine have some sort of bruise or scuff mark, constantly. They play hard.

Before we moved back to the farm, I walked to school when I was in the first grade, and walked to the little local grocer, at age five, without adults.(around a 1/2 mile). We played a lot w/o our parent's direct supervision. We were not permitted to leave the immediate yard, w/o asking permission, first, though.

Gosh I wish EG would just come clean. I wonder if she knows just how many people she is affecting by not doing so? Lucas' case has quite literally taken over my life. This thread is the first thing I read when I wake up and the last thing I read before I go to bed. I'm on the other side of the world, I cannot even imagine how bad a time Lucas' family would be having right now.

I haven't been on WebSleuths for as long as others and this is the first case that has hit me hard. I think I need to go on a little sell imposed T/O for my own sanity.

Some people do not have a conscience. Also some people who commit heinous crimes demonize their victims and actually rationalize their behaviour. It breaks my heart and all of ours in here, sadly if she is guilty I see no signs of remorse in her video or her actions. I honestly don’t think she is going to admit wrong doing.

I agree .. but I also think they would get more tips if they gave a little info . Example white SUV .. did anyone see a white Ford Explorer . They may get more tips

Just because EG's ex filed paperwork that JH was physically abusive to his sons doesn't mean it's true. I do think he is trying desperately to protect his sons tho. This new filing also makes me think he's figuring EG will be getting out soon and going back to JH. He's covering all the bases to protect his sons. I would too! There's something seriously wrong in EG's household. In my experience the courts try to do everything to maintain relationships between the children and parents. Sometimes they go overboard and I think it's because they realize family courts are known for parents lying. We even refer to it as Liars court in my circle! I do think in this case the court will protect the children from EG, but what if LE doesn't call her a suspect in LH disappearance? She might then get supervised visitation with the current charges.

I am still thinking Strep or flu may have been involved, but haven’t heard anything about doctors reports or missed school so I am kind of in the dark about that. It is easier for me to believe that he possibly had the flu and died from complications (dehydration, leading to organ failure) than Emily physically hurting him enough to kill him. I cannot fathom that as a mother so it is harder for me to believe. Neglect to take him to the doctor is more believable for those reasons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But if he were that sick, why would he have been outside to play with EG’s sons and the neighbor’s kids on the 11th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious as to why we are just now hearing from the father of EG's other two boys.

I'm also REALLY curious as to why their house and EG's vehicle haven't been searched. Usually it's a HUGE deal in a case like this, so unless they are being EXTREMELY stealth about it, I'm kind of frustrated that it hasn't been done.

I agree! The police report from the response from the initial call from EG, it states that Lab 32 was called and evidence was collected. I’ve never seen any crime scene tape or anything that the media would typically be thrilled to be live reporting from or videos of the vehicles being towed away on a flatbed. From my understanding, JH has remained in the house (if incorrect, please let me know). You’d think this potential crime scene would be preserved, right?

Also, SPIDER notified, so presumably all digital data being searched...but JH keeps posting away on social media. Does he still have his phone/computer?

So many questions.

(Would also love to see that Axon video too!)

http://www.wichita.gov/WPD/MediaReports/02-19-18 media report.pdf

Adding however - much as I love and trust my husband I would not leave my kids with him for an extended period of time! I feel it’s my responsibility to be there. The only time I’ve left my kids with my husband overnight was when I flew across country with my oldest to get her settled at college. It was too expensive to bring everyone.

I also would never leave my kids with someone who wasn’t allowed to have THEIR children or had allegations of abuse. So I do judge on that.

I don't understand why you wouldn't leave them with him if you trust him. What would happen if something were to happen to you? I've never thought twice about leaving mine in the very capable hands of my spouse, and my daughter's spouse cares for the children daily while she works. They set it up to where the kids don't have to go to day care. One of them is always home.

Or he was unable to sleep due to the kids playing and didn't go to check on them, but to tell the wife that they need to be quiet, he's trying to sleep?
If so, he might not want to say that in an interview.

Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't think the interview was strange at all. I'm sure the "check on them" was actually telling them to keep it down (My husband works nights, so I'm all too familiar with this). You also have to remember that they were asking him to remember things from a week ago. Things that, at the time, seemed completely mundane. My kids were out playing with friends a couple days ago. If someone were to ask me now about what I remember about that day, there would be a lot of "ummms" and "uhhhhs" as I was trying to remember, since it wasn't a memorable situation.

Captain Brent Allred
"LUCAS just didn't walk out of that house"
He breaks into tears when talking about the case.

http://www.kake.com/clip/14166482/police-continue-to-search-for-lucas-hernandez
9ac3279e7eaf1b0d28388642edbdbbcc.jpg

Read article here:
http://www.kake.com/story/37628134/...utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KAKE-TV

I'm sure I'm annoying people by sounding like a broken record about this, but 1:41 mark of the above video...2 little kids among those in the search party. (Shakes head)

I agree! The police report from the response from the initial call from EG, it states that Lab 32 was called and evidence was collected. I’ve never seen any crime scene tape or anything that the media would typically be thrilled to be live reporting from or videos of the vehicles being towed away on a flatbed. From my understanding, JH has remained in the house (if incorrect, please let me know). You’d think this potential crime scene would be preserved, right?

Also, SPIDER notified, so presumably all digital data being searched...but JH keeps posting away on social media. Does he still have his phone/computer?

So many questions.

(Would also love to see that Axon video too!)

http://www.wichita.gov/WPD/MediaReports/02-19-18 media report.pdf
From your link.

(I can't figure out how to link a PDF. It never works for me.)
80af4ed42a5385e10f2f3c0ddf2497f0.jpg

While she did give more details regarding her version of the last she saw Lucas (the movie, taking a shower then seeing him sleeping, then taking a nap), I don’t necessarily think that this means there’s inconsistencies in what she said in the interview and what she told police originally. Just because the police didn’t state all the other details to the public doesn’t mean she didn’t give those details to them. You can bet that investigators are closely reviewing the interview for inconsistencies though. Same thing regarding her description of the 2 people she states that she saw and the neighbor’s account of seeing her smoking with “an unidentified man.” I’ve never seen reported anywhere any further description of the man she was smoking with. I believe all of these extra details were intentionally withheld by the police.

I found much of her interview very interesting, especially the part where she said she wants to tell “her side of the story” but she’s “not there yet.” What side? Exactly what part of the story is she withholding...and WHY? And why isn’t she “there yet?” What does that even mean??? The most revealing thing to me though was when she was asked if she hurt Lucas, she said “I did not, I would never hurt my son.” IMO, someone innocent of an accusation like that would answer that question with an immediate and resounding “No!”

All just MO :)

'Her side of the story' She's not ready to tell it, because it's BS and she knows she'll get ripped apart by her own lies.
Lucas is depending on her to tell what happened to him bottom line. He's depending on her to tell all.
No more diarrhea of the mouth as you go along blaming the 'black man', no more lies, no more blaming others ( cousins), no more boohoo you're the victim.
Give up the ghost now.
Lucas is depending You Emily Glass.

I'm sure I'm annoying people by sounding like a broken record about this, but 1:41 mark of the above video...2 little kids among those in the search party. (Shakes head)

One of them has been shown all week taking their child to searches :facepalm:

Finally caught up again, those allegations certainly do add a new layer to this whole situation. I had made prior postings about how abuse victims can be convinced their abuse is acceptable and as a result only think it's happening to them - but that really doesn't seem to be the case here, now does it? With this information, I recall someone local having said that JH was on a local page posting about this while "on his way home from Texas" but that he was posting a LOT for someone who was driving; as well as commenting that it took him less time to get back than one would expect. I imagine - at least hope - LE is probably examining his phone pings.

EQUUSEARCH IS OFFICIALLY ON THEIR WAY! They're currently loading up all of the equipment they'll be using and will be heading up within the next few hours. Tim Miller is in Wichita and has spoken to Captain Allred and they have the green light. Cpt. Allred seems like an amazing man is taking very good care of the Equusearch team.

Officers ‘on standby’ in search for missing Wichita boy

Wichita police officers, dogs and drones are on standby and ready to search new locations for Lucas Hernandez, Officer Charley Davidson said Thursday.

Police have again asked the public to call them with tips. The tip line is 316-383-4661.

“Currently we don’t have any active searches with information we have received,” Davidson said. “But we will continue to look for Lucas.”

The search for the missing 5-year-old boy is in its 12th day. Officers have searched five parks, the latest being Chapin Park, near Hydraulic and MacArthur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJane 55