Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what if she “disappeared” him before he was reported missing? For example right on or after the 11th? No need for alert then and no one would know any better :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my worry also. [emoji29]

le can find trash from old apartment. It’s all logged and computerized by areas. And my guess is landfill no longer adding to or disturbing that area.

I know at least one trash company (I won’t say which one but it’s one of the biggest here) was on alert early. The commercial trash is picked up between early Monday morning (as early as 2am) to early Friday morning. The pickup that early because dumpsters get blocked often during business hours. It goes to the transfer station and then the coordinates are marked when it’s dumped at the landfill an hour away. I promise you they have been watching closely.

I know way more about this then I’d care to admit [emoji849], being a trashman’s wife for 15 years comes in handy.

I know at least one trash company (I won’t say which one but it’s one of the biggest here) was on alert early. The commercial trash is picked up between early Monday morning (as early as 2am) to early Friday morning. The pickup that early because dumpsters get blocked often during business hours. It goes to the transfer station and then the coordinates are marked when it’s dumped at the landfill an hour away. I promise you they have been watching closely.

I know way more about this then I’d care to admit [emoji849], being a trashman’s wife for 15 years comes in handy.

How and why would they have been on alert early? And how early? A week early? Because if someone knew something about this happening, or knew it COULD have happened, and didn't step in, that's not cool.

How and why would they have been on alert early? And how early? A week early? Because if someone knew something about this happening, or knew it COULD have happened, and didn't step in, that's not cool.

LE works with them very closely. Lucas was reported missing Saturday so the first commercial pickup would have been two days later. Anytime someone is being investigated, one of the first things cops do is pull the trash at all possible locations. No searches have been done that my ex is aware of, but they were told to keep their eyes open.

LE works with them very closely. Lucas was reported missing Saturday so the first commercial pickup would have been two days later. Anytime someone is being investigated, one of the first things cops do is pull the trash at all possible locations. No searches have been done that my ex is aware of, but they were told to keep their eyes open.

'

Okay, I thought you meant early like a week prior to him going missing.

So I guess we just need to hope that the trash will be searched?

God. I'm taking a break. This whole thing is making me entirely too upset and snappy. I apologize if it came off that way.

I'm going to wash dishes or something.

I don't know as much as I'd like to. It's not a lie detector tool as much as a tool to flag things to look deeper into and question further.

Some of the things that stand out to me:

She seemed very bothered by the question of what happened, she was going to up and leave after that question.

She's eulogizing Lucas "your brothers and sisters miss you"

She's storytelling. Lots of um's and er's, lots of pauses. She gives too much info about the pull up, it's said in storytelling mode. That could suggest she wants us to believe it was the middle of the afternoon but it really wasn't.

She wants us to know that it's a 'fact' that she took a shower that Saturday. Is that the only 'fact' you've told us during the entire interview? Why is it so important to state that the shower is a 'fact'?

She has some kind of issue referring to JH by name or by his relationship with her, instead she's seeing him in terms of his relationship to the children "their dad". It could be because the children were on her mind during the relating of this part, or I think it's worth conjecturing that it might be guilt-related (feelings of guilt). What could cause feelings of guilt related to his status as 'dad', maybe that she's taken one of his children away from him and broken that relationship of him being dad? Or maybe it's about relationship issues between EG and JH.

What was said about he "could" have fallen during cooking dinner. Very odd. Is she inadvertently telling us that something did happen during cooking dinner the previous night? Let's not forget that she has child endangerment charges for 4-6pm the previous day...dinnertime?

Never posted here, but I have been reading and just taking it all in, so sad.

I did have a thought relating to her (EG interview) reference to falling at dinner time - perhaps as indicated above something happened during dinner at the old house between 4-6 pm? She would have had a reason to clean - moving out - and she removed any evidence of a crime or an accident? Are there any pics of the old home that would show any stairs he could have tumbled down. etc? I would hope LE has viewed any surveillance video of her shopping/buying any cleaning supplies that night. Something has to connect back, IMO, to the other child endangerment charge.

Thank you! I have learned a lot! :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Never posted here, but I have been reading and just taking it all in, so sad.

I did have a thought relating to her (EG interview) reference to falling at dinner time - perhaps as indicated above something happened during dinner at the old house between 4-6 pm? She would have had a reason to clean - moving out - and she removed any evidence of a crime or an accident? Are there any pics of the old home that would show any stairs he could have tumbled down. etc? I would hope LE has viewed any surveillance video of her shopping/buying any cleaning supplies that night. Something has to connect back, IMO, to the other child endangerment charge.
Welcome! Glad you are here!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

'

Okay, I thought you meant early like a week prior to him going missing.

So I guess we just need to hope that the trash will be searched?

God. I'm taking a break. This whole thing is making me entirely too upset and snappy. I apologize if it came off that way.

I'm going to wash dishes or something.

No worries, I knew what you meant [emoji4]. It’s nerve wrecking living here and knowing just how huge this place is. I do find comfort in also knowing that Wichita is like a huge extended family, I really do think Lucas will be found if he is here.

This is my worry also. [emoji29]

So disheartened that he hasn't been found.
So listening to Little River Band Greatest Hits, and starting on a new quilt.
Thinking of his sweet adorable face. Hoping with every stitch that whom ever is responsible for his disappearance cracks,and confesses.

Who’s the mod on right now? I’d like approval to share something

I think places around Mexican Restaurants should also be checked. EG mentioned loving Mexican food on her Twitter account. There is a HUGE field across the street (behind) of Felipe's Mexican Restaurant on South 119th Street West/S Millbrook Rd.

There is also a Felipe’s right next to their old apartment. It has a pond and fields to the east (almost a mile) and Harrison Park is just north of the restaurant.

There’s a very good reason EG is sitting in jail. Perhaps if she’s transferred to gen pop she will feel even more pressure and :crazy::crazy::scared::lurk::jail: CRACK.

Yes, I actually play the game, it does have a story line for each level but it is more of a game of looking for hidden objects.

Yes, as opposed to her following true crime podcasts, as was mistakenly posted here. I mean, she may have, for all we know, but she never posted about it.

fbc9c2d5f01789b8f0b486828a4f6e1e.jpg

There’s a very good reason EG is sitting in jail. Perhaps if she’s transferred to gen pop she will feel even more pressure and :crazy::crazy::scared::lurk::jail: CRACK.

Indeed, child endangerment as it pertains to the baby. I do find it rather curious they removed that charge as it pertains to Lucas.

ETA: I'm seeing the 2nd charge in the screen shot there. Did they add that back or.... ?

I thought she was, on Thursday!?
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics