Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a metal detecter pick up his dental work?? I saw a show on ID the other day where they were flying a drone equipped with a metal detector in order to find a murder weapon in a cold case....

In regards to the "criminal case" status on Twitter that EG posted...

It's called "Criminal Case - Corpse in a Garden..."

Flowerbed.

I'm sick. Mother%$#$^. I'm sick.

Omg I just said earlier in this thread I hoped LE had dogs on the garden.

How likely is it that she would bury a body, in daylight, in her front yard when living in a well-populated/busy neighborhood with neighbors who are close by....and home?

Wouldn't a dark, secluded or more private area be more likely?

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/article200986659.html

What if she buried him the night before and then “gardened” over him so she had a reason to have fresh soil?

Not saying I think this happened. Just an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People can get manic on it if they smoke 24/7 or use edibles in large amounts. And if they have emotional issues underlying the pot use. Pot intensifies what people are feeling. Most people giggle a lot and crave ice cream. But if someone has underlying rage/anger/resentment, then smoking large quantities of strong pot can intensify those feelings.

( Hmmmm...I'm feeling resentful about a man right now...I'm going to smoke a bowl and see if it intensifies it (as opposed to an opposite effect, which I anticipate...) Will check back in to update this post in a few. :biggrin:)

(Checking back in...Sigh. Not even good weed can heal a broken heart...@$$hole...LOL)

(O/T, what was that experiment on WS many years ago where a member actually took some pills strictly for sleuthing purposes? And iirc Tricia commented on the lengths people will go here at WS in the name of a case?)

( Hmmmm...I'm feeling resentful about a man right now...I'm going to smoke a bowl and see if it intensifies it. Will check back in to update this post in a few. :biggrin:)

(O/T, what was that experiment on WS many years ago where a member actually took some pills strictly for sleuthing purposes? And iirc Tricia commented on the lengths people will go here at WS in the name of a case?)

[emoji6][emoji106]

How likely is it that she would bury a body, in daylight, in her front yard when living in a well-populated/busy neighborhood with neighbors who are close by....and home?

Wouldn't a dark, secluded or more private area be more likely?

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/article200986659.html

Oh, absolutely. But the fact that she was seen in her front yard, messing with the flowerbed, and then this? It's just freaky to me. I don't REALLY think that Lucas is there... but good golly. Thinking about it makes my stomach turn inside out.

I'm in the middle of looking over Emily's twitter. This caught tweet about smoking weed caught my eye. Its from a couple years ago but still. She was with JH at this time bc after this tweet she tweeted pictures of the two of them together.

https://twitter.com/emily_glass/status/578316655773765633

ETA Here is another tweet about smoking weed:

https://twitter.com/emily_glass/status/570000599338520576

Emily Glass
@emily_glass
"@ThaStonerNation: Girls that smoke weed are just so much more chill." Why yes we are :)

4:06 PM · Mar 18, 2015 from Wichita, KS"

(O/T, Sigh, monsters like this give medical marijuana, etc a bad name for those who really benefit. Moo and Boooo!! I don't want to derail the thread with O/T discussion on the legalities of MMJ, but please know as the unverified stoner on board I reaaaaaaaallllly hate seeing stuff like this. )

So I’ve gone over her description of what Lucas was wearing when last seen and if I didn’t know Lucas was 5 I would think she was describing clothing worn by a toddler. That coupled with her use of the words, my baby boy and, he’s just a small little boy, seems to me to be infanticizing him for what purpose I can’t imagine but I wondered if you had a take on this. This is jmo and maybe I’m dissecting the smallest pieces of information out of frustration but it has struck me as telling somehow. Also this kind of speculating isn’t getting us any closer to finding Lucas but it’s hard not to look for clues in the unlikeliest places.

I think it's more meant as her trying to show how much she "loves him."
Example? I have a 16 year old. I always say things like, "My baby boy is growing up." And "I love you, babydoll."

They are terms of endearment, and I think it's really just her trying to show that she really "loves him." And yes, I use quotes because I don't believe she gives two craps about the boy, honestly. But, JMO.

( Hmmmm...I'm feeling resentful about a man right now...I'm going to smoke a bowl and see if it intensifies it (as opposed to an opposite effect, which I anticipate...) Will check back in to update this post in a few. :biggrin:)

What was the purpose of taking the pills?
I'm trying to decide if I should laugh, or go for an air high-five.

I'm in the middle of looking over Emily's twitter. This caught tweet about smoking weed caught my eye. Its from a couple years ago but still. She was with JH at this time bc after this tweet she tweeted pictures of the two of them together.

https://twitter.com/emily_glass/status/578316655773765633

ETA Here is another tweet about smoking weed:

https://twitter.com/emily_glass/status/570000599338520576

I love it (not really) how she says "that's on them" and "that's on you."
Like when she said that the people who think she did something to Lucas, that's "not her problem. That's on them."

No, honey. This one is on YOU. Where is Lucas?!?

In regards to the "criminal case" status on Twitter that EG posted...

It's called "Criminal Case - Corpse in a Garden..."

Flowerbed.

I'm sick. Mother%$#$^. I'm sick.
Wow! How freaking weird is that?!
A quick Google search for plot explains the plot.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow! How freaking weird is that?!
A quick Google search for plot explains the plot.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah. I'm not really thinking he's in the flowerbed, but I have felt the ENTIRE time in this case... when he is found, we're all going to be like, "Wow! Why didn't we think of that?" Or be completely dumbfounded at how obvious it is. I don't know, I could be wrong... but goodness. It gave me chills, honestly.

What if she buried him the night before and then “gardened” over him so she had a reason to have fresh soil?

Or buried him at night and then noticed something that needed “fixed” the day the neighbor saw her? Neighbor said EG was already gone before she could go over and introduce herself. Maybe it was just a real quick thing? SURELY LE would have searched this area with cadaver dogs, right?? It’s just really a strange coincidence.

Wouldn't the flowerbed have been "cleared" in that case already? The neighbor said they were clearing the flowerbed, not planting.
I still think the front yard, any evening, would be a bad idea, too many cars to pass by, too many close neighbors. Not that I give any credit to Emily for having GOOD ideas....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee