Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who plays lots of murder mystery and crime detective games, I wouldn't read too much into the Criminal Case game that EG was playing. Those kinds of games are hidden object games and very family friendly and popular with women in general.

A few months ago I was playing titles which people might find even creepier and weirder if something had happened to one of my family members at the time. I just happen to really love criminal detective games, especially ones where you solve murders via forensics or clues.

Criminal Case games in particular are harmless fun, which focuses on clicking on hard to see objects in artistically drawn environments, usually you play a detective or CSI analyst. You often have to collect things to progress the story. Very formulaic. Here is a typical screenshot:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/nichesites-files/mysteryvale_com/images/games/10823/gallery/32706.jpg

They are essentially the same as any kind of hidden object video game, just with a crime theme instead of a haunted house, or aztec ruins, or pirate ship or magical fantasy land to explore.

Hi all. I already checked with the mods and Tricia and have been given permission to post this link to the for Texas Equusearch. This was set up solely for Texas Equusearch to offset some costs associated with searching for Lucas. The total requested is $2,000. Once the money they are requesting is raised, all mentions of the fundraiser will be removed.
https://www.facebook.com/donate/360613741087140/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In regards to the "criminal case" status on Twitter that EG posted...

It's called "Criminal Case - Corpse in a Garden..."

Flowerbed.

I'm sick. Mother%$#$^. I'm sick.

Sick sick sick. I really hope they checked up that flowerbed.

I wondered that too. Please keep me in the loop and I’d be happy to help provide.

See my post I just did.

I don't think EG is ever going to confess to anything. As she becomes more cornered she's going to continue to blame someone else. More than likely, like Casey Anthony, she'll eventually point the finger at an actual person in her life instead of "a black man and a white woman".
These types of people just never tell the truth once their public "mask" of a persona is stripped from them.
jmo

Wouldn't the flowerbed have been "cleared" in that case already? The neighbor said they were clearing the flowerbed, not planting.
I still think the front yard, any evening, would be a bad idea, too many cars to pass by, too many close neighbors. Not that I give any credit to Emily for having GOOD ideas....

Yeah, this whole thing was a bad idea. She knew she'd be suspect number 1.
I'm not so sure her way of dealing with it was a good idea either.
Obviously it's worked for her so far, but that could just be luck.
Look at Caylee, she should have been found immediately but she wasn't. :thinking:

Emily Glass
@emily_glass
"@ThaStonerNation: Girls that smoke weed are just so much more chill." Why yes we are :)

4:06 PM · Mar 18, 2015 from Wichita, KS"

(O/T, Sigh, monsters like this give medical marijuana, etc a bad name for those who really benefit. Moo and Boooo!! I don't want to derail the thread with O/T discussion on the legalities of MMJ, but please know as the unverified stoner on board I reaaaaaaaallllly hate seeing stuff like this. )

I knew I liked you. :loveyou:
I know right? I mean I simply can't imagine weed having anything to do with this.
Even with the newer weed, people i know with anxiety or anger issues are made calmer by it.

So if anything I would expect that if it has anything to do with weed, she maybe ran out.
I would be shocked if she was using that when this happened, other drugs not so much.
It's reasonable to me that she might have been using weed for pain relief.
Legal or not, no judgment from me on that issue. :twocents:

Disclaimer: I've never smoked weed because I never break the law, I'm far too anxious and too much of a rule follower! However, I have a family full of people who have in the past or do now.

A little levity: My stoned parents once assembled a trampoline in the garage in the middle of the night.
(It was my birthday the next day so they were trying to be sneaky.)

They then had to disassemble it and reassemble it outside when they realized a 17 foot trampoline won't fit through the garage door, no matter how completely stoned you are. :thinking:

She’s not much on taking responsibility, is she?

Or all that concerned about her words. She had the opportunity to beg whoever took him to bring him back or give info where to find him. Instead, all she said was, "That's on them." I found that strange as well as cold.

Jmo

I just don't see her putting much effort into a disposal.
She already believes someone else will be blamed.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There’s a very good reason EG is sitting in jail. Perhaps if she’s transferred to gen pop she will feel even more pressure and :crazy::crazy::scared::lurk::jail: CRACK.

I believe she’s already in gen pop

Did anyone happen to "decipher" the rather blurry court documents from the ex and the incident with one of the boys and JH that were KWCH 12 news?

A little levity: My stoned parents once assembled a trampoline in the garage in the middle of the night.
(It was my birthday the next day so they were trying to be sneaky.)

They then had to disassemble it and reassemble it outside when they realized a 17 foot trampoline won't fit through the garage door, no matter how completely stoned you are. :thinking:

OMG. I legit just snorted from laughing too hard.

Disclaimer: No, I'm not high. It was just that funny.

Lily Furneaux is my big one I followed.
Her stepmom had been abusing her, Dad sided with stepmom and Mom was threatened with losing custody if she kept complaining to the judge. She had decided she was only going to let her go one more time and then take drastic action. Lily didn't return alive. Her last memory of her daughter is her begging Mommy not to make her go. Stepmom was convicted, Dad was never charged.

There were a few others around the same time but none did interviews. Most of the ones I can think of were not concealed. They were just taken to the hospital after it was too late to save them with lies about what occurred.

Most of the ones I can think of who were hidden and have been found it was stepdad and mom or dad and stepmom that did it together. Ethan buried in the mountains, (I still remember watching them bring his body down the mountain.) Bella put in water, Riley put in water, Malik buried in a field next to an abandoned house.

Maybe there are studies out there? It's so hard to remember details of so many cases. I definitely agree a lot ended up in water. Not sure that would apply in this case though. Not sure how much maternal instinct Emily has.

Of course there are many that are still mysteries and I can't remember which ones had step parents now. Haileigh of course. Ayla, Aliayah... there is just so many I can't remember them all. :tantrum:

I'm sure someone else will remember several that involved the stepmom, or were the stepmom alone but I'm drawing a blank besides Malik. I can picture a hundred kids in my mind. However, I did not retain the information about their killers very well. :thinking:

Katy, MsF, Ms.M, ocean, all you wonderful folks who have many years of experience following these types of cases (sorry "cases" sounds so impersonal), I've seen a lot in 5 years here, but I feel as though you ladies have followed more abuse/in house child murders...I have followedmore the random abduction/shootings cases...

Anyway, point is. Question: Sorry if already asked, but what other step mothers and live in girlfriends have murdered their small child, I would love to see a list and compare many things. Including what type of verbal responses they had, (any repeated mention of "that's on them" for example, what their disposal distance and technique was, etc, etc. Of course a similar crime does not necessarily indicate any similar approaches (just as there are variances about serial killers, shooters, etc).

I just don't see her putting much effort into a disposal.
She already believes someone else will be blamed.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is the question.

We discuss this in serial killer type cases. Are they organized or disorganized?

The "disposal" of course is influenced by many things we are not yet privy too, very specific timelines, etc, but if we follow LE's leads, my guuuuesss is that think Lucas coooooould be fairly close. Moo.

Or buried him at night and then noticed something that needed “fixed” the day the neighbor saw her? Neighbor said EG was already gone before she could go over and introduce herself. Maybe it was just a real quick thing? SURELY LE would have searched this area with cadaver dogs, right?? It’s just really a strange coincidence.

I wonder if she was messing with the flower garden to test how soft the ground was. Like, if it was super frozen or diggable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kroberts47421