Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the looks of it, that is her cat. The name on the kennel card is "Skully" and the name from EG's instagram is Scully. LE probably took the cat and stuck it in the shelter when they arrested EG. Which IMO was kinda shady to do, they should have contacted EG's family and asked if they wanted the cat, especially for her son's sake, they might have a relationship with Scully.

The intake date is the 12th... so the humane society got the cat prior to Lucas even disappearing.

Did she get the cat from the humane society recently? Or was it her pet that picked up as a stray then she went and collected it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just found it odd on the address... Same number and street but hers is south and that address was north. He went in on the 12th and came out the 13th. I’m getting a feeling that area might not be the right one and resources are being used heavily up in that area. Just seemed odd. I’m sure it’s nothing but did make me go “hmmmm”...

Makes me sick that the cat meant more to her than Lucas did! ugg!

Not that the cat didn't need to be rescued.

For those not logged in, can someone please archive the 27 posts for reference in case it goes poof, tia (if not alreday posted here, tia.), says account is private.

Her Instagram is private. Interesting, enough though, I can access a friend's only album on her Facebook Page. I clicked on one of the Twitter links and it brought up the album of her drawings. But, you can't access it the normal Facebook way. ( I don't explain things very well) Facebook must have a bug that doesn't block the viewing from Twitter.

From the looks of it, that is her cat. The name on the kennel card is "Skully" and the name from EG's instagram is Scully. LE probably took the cat and stuck it in the shelter when they arrested EG. Which IMO was kinda shady to do, they should have contacted EG's family and asked if they wanted the cat, especially for her son's sake, they might have a relationship with Scully.
[emoji80] that kitty looks scared to death!
Jmo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Did EG's ex see Lucas on the 11th? If so, wouldn't he wonder why Lucas was with her if she kicked JH out? If he didn't, well then......
Hmm... good point!

Just a thought, I may be wrong because I'm not a user, but today's marijuana is different from 20 years ago isn't It?
Different strains developed for different highs?
Sativa vs Indica and hybrid strains...

Anyway, I agree, I know lots of regular users and NONE of them ever act out aggressively or get manic on it.
JMO

Hi Pamela_Brewer, my replies are yes to all.

"Just a thought, I may be wrong because I'm not a user, but today's marijuana is different from 20 years ago isn't It?"
Yes

"Different strains developed for different highs?"
Yes

"Sativa vs Indica and hybrid strains..."
Yes

This angel is out there somewhere. I am sick with the horror of what is happening. He's out there. He has been let down his whole life and I just pray that he is found.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

So, IF they have a cell phone ping in the area of Glen Day Park, Kansas Humane Society, areas up north could it be because of this? Looks like her cat was placed into the shelter on the 12th as a stray and picked up on the 13th. What&#8217;s odd is that her address is 655 S Edgemoor and the cat shows to be picked up at 655 N Edgemoor. I&#8217;m sure it&#8217;s nothing and I don&#8217;t have confirmation of a pinged phone during that time frame but seems odd and could place her up in this area. I did look and there is a 655 N Edgemoor.

In the rental ad for the property it says "no pets".

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/655-S-Edgemoor-St-Wichita-KS-67218/77348448_zpid/

The intake date is the 12th... so the humane society got the cat prior to Lucas even disappearing.

Did she get the cat from the humane society recently? Or was it her pet that picked up as a stray then she went and collected it?

The cat was picked up as a stray and she got him the next day.

Can someone pull up the awesome timeline? I think the cat needs to be added to it.

jmo

Anytime "abandoned house" is mentioned a big flag pops up. I've seen so many times in other cases where I wiiiiished we could get a feet on ground on the abandoned houses.....

Be careful going in these places though, might not be structurally sound, rat crap, poisonous spiders, dirty needles, feces, who knows...maybe call for assistance on that, call LE.

We can write a book here on WS how many recoveries have been made at abandoned houses, etc.

( Eta: o/t, as much as I haaaaaaaate this picture, ugh I hate it sooo much, here's the photo of where Malik was found:

http://katv.com/news/local/gallery/father-of-mailk-drummond-arrested-and-charged-with-toddlers-death

Here's a daytime photo of the location (again for reference, 50 miles away from the home/last seen):

They never stopped searching: Arkansas cops driven to find lost little boy they never met but came to love
http://m.nwaonline.com/news/2016/aug/14/they-never-stopped-searching-a-story-of/#//

I did also find one of the ground at night with evidence markers, not applicable for the moment...moo.

:( )

One of the reasons I keep mentioning abandoned or under construction places

In the rental ad for the property it says "no pets".

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/655-S-Edgemoor-St-Wichita-KS-67218/77348448_zpid/

EG must not get attached to humans or animals!!! This makes me mad! :furious: Why move into a place that doesn't allow pets!? Pets are family!!! But, I guess that doesn't matter to her since she seems 'detached' from living things. Maybe, EG is a sociopath with narcissistic tendencies?It's obvious that EG doesn't and has never carried about children, pets, or the feelings of other adults around her. :mad:

Thank you button isn't enough &#10084;&#65039;

Thank you, I’m happy to do it. I’m trying to track down the rest of it because I think it could be very useful to see.

EG must not get attached to humans or animals!!! This makes me mad! :furious: Why move into a place that doesn't allow pets!? Pets are family!!! But, I guess that doesn't matter to her since she seems 'detached' from living things. Maybe, EG is a sociopath with narcissistic tendencies?It's obvious that EG doesn't and has never carried about children, pets, or the feelings of other adults around her. :mad:

Do we know when she got the cat? How long she had it before she moved into the new house?
And if it was picked up on the 12th, was it picked up at her old apartment by animal control or whatever, and then she went and picked it back up from the shelter on the 13th?

Or, did she adopt it on the 12th/13th, and does she maybe know about phone pings, and got the cat to cover her tracks for the reason she was in the area?

Do we know when she got the cat? How long she had it before she moved into the new house?
And if it was picked up on the 12th, was it picked up at her old apartment by animal control or whatever, and then she went and picked it back up from the shelter on the 13th?

Or, did she adopt it on the 12th/13th, and does she maybe know about phone pings, and got the cat to cover her tracks for the reason she was in the area?

I only have a hard time with this because the last known time Lucas was seen was on the 11th...

Coincidence?

I only have a hard time with this because the last known time Lucas was seen was on the 11th...

Coincidence?

If we go with the theory that she adopted the cat on the 13th I feel like there should be pictures of Lucas with his new pet - right? I feel like that is pretty normal.

Maybe send a pic to JH and say something like “look at Lucas and our new bud! His name is skully to match his coloring”

I'm a little confused about the cat from the humane society.
The Found @ / comments say 655 N Edgmoor (assuming that must be a typo and is supposed to say S. Vs. N) They picked the cat up as a stray....on her property? Or was it an owner surrender?

How likely is it that the collar had updated tags or updated microchip info. by 12 Feb when they just moved in 7 Feb? (Assuming that address was listed via microchip info or tag info)

More importantly, How do we know she picked it up the following day, on the 13th?

cache.php

So, IF they have a cell phone ping in the area of Glen Day Park, Kansas Humane Society, areas up north could it be because of this? Looks like her cat was placed into the shelter on the 12th as a stray and picked up on the 13th. What’s odd is that her address is 655 S Edgemoor and the cat shows to be picked up at 655 N Edgemoor. I’m sure it’s nothing and I don’t have confirmation of a pinged phone during that time frame but seems odd and could place her up in this area. I did look and there is a 655 N Edgemoor.

Do you have the link for where you got the pics from the humane society, I have searched and not finding the pics and wanted to check something out. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo