Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is huge. Yes, we know she was arrested and behind bars for other charges, but now, they are confirming her as a POI which means something came back to them to verify she's involved. Could be evidence from the lab, videos from cameras, cell phone pings, etc. They've got something, folks.

Not necessarily. She's only considered a person of interest. LE could have multiple POI's in a case, doesn't mean they have anything. Now, if they name her a suspect then I'll think they have something. Now, all they have a suspicion based on common sense. JMO.

387aa11459723b895c6179c29f2b9d6b.jpg

So, IF they have a cell phone ping in the area of Glen Day Park, Kansas Humane Society, areas up north could it be because of this? Looks like her cat was placed into the shelter on the 12th as a stray and picked up on the 13th. What’s odd is that her address is 655 S Edgemoor and the cat shows to be picked up at 655 N Edgemoor. I’m sure it’s nothing and I don’t have confirmation of a pinged phone during that time frame but seems odd and could place her up in this area. I did look and there is a 655 N Edgemoor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even her cat looks mean! Just kidding, we had a female kitty that looked like hers. She was a rescue and she wasn't very nice, lol.

This really is an awesome find, RMT. How did you stumble upon this, may I ask? I do very vaguely recall reading they had a cat and that it was lost, but I honestly don't remember the rest of the details. So, she picked the kitty up on the 13th? I wonder if the Humane Society remembers Lucas and sweet pea (baby girl) being with her to pick up the cat?

"Search teams from Missouri and Texas have stopped at locations throughout Wichita to find Lucas.

They said what keeps them going is hope that they will find him.

Early Sunday morning dozens of residents began to search.

“Everybody is scattered all over Wichita,”..."

Snip

"If you are interested in donating food or water to the Texas search team you can contact the ‘Finding Lucas Hernandez’ Facebook group and send them a message."

http://ksn.com/2018/03/04/search-teams-from-outside-kansas-looking-for-lucas-hernandez/

"Residents were joined by a search group from Missouri and Texas EquuSearch who left for Wichita Friday to look for Lucas.

“Ground searches we brought some ATVs, we got people in from Ohio from our chapter in Ohio, from Kentucky, from Texas, we have members coming up from Oklahoma as we speak,” said Tim Miller, Texas EquuSearch."

Search teams from outside Kansas looking for Lucas Hernandez
By Sara Berlinger Published: March 4, 2018, 10:28 pm
http://ksn.com/2018/03/04/search-teams-from-outside-kansas-looking-for-lucas-hernandez/

Eta: I'd also like to bring these quotes forward from an article dated 3/2:

"There's still a lot of hope. A lot of department members have put in a lot of time up to this point and plan on putting in a lot more time if necessary to bring Lucas home," said Capt. Brent Allred."

Snip

"Allred said information from the investigation and a second tip led detectives to Chisholm Creek Park twice last week."

http://www.kake.com/story/37628134/police-continue-to-search-for-lucas-hernandez
Updated: Mar 02, 2018 4:33 PM MS

2 earthquakes today!
Can you imagine having hid a body and praying it wasn't exposed???
Maybe a confession will come soon?
No.
Probably not.
MOO

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156230692783979&id=120046028978

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I can not, because I would not be worried about it being exposed.
I haven't followed all these cases for this long to screw something that big up!
(Unfortunately I have a conscience and can't even kill mice so my knowledge will be wasted.)

Ok, this is huge. Yes, we know she was arrested and behind bars for other charges, but now, they are confirming her as a POI which means something came back to them to verify she's involved. Could be evidence from the lab, videos from cameras, cell phone pings, etc. They've got something, folks.

Maybe when that quote comes straight from law enforcement I will think that.
For now, nothing has changed for me.

Oh my gosh, our Late Great Foxfire would absolutely looooove this quote:

"Technology is great but it's not the cure all to solving these cases. We solve more cases by people. In our community that care about what goes on here in Wichita and then letting us know about it," said Allred."

Mounted team from Texas to join search for 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez
Updated: Mar 02, 2018 4:33 PM MST
http://www.kake.com/story/37628134/police-continue-to-search-for-lucas-hernandez

This is true, was she almost playing some kind of crime game?

Can anyone tell us more about that? What all kinds of stuff is entailed in that game? Do they hide bodies?

Apologies if someone has already posted about this.

Criminal Case (frequently abbreviated to "CC") is an adventure, hidden object and puzzle video game developed and published by Pretty Simple. It was first released for Facebook on November 15, 2012; ports for iOS and Android devices followed in 2014 and 2015, respectively.

In Criminal Case, the player acts as a detective to solve murder cases, locating relevant clues at crime scenes by clicking items in the scene. Rapid clue location is rewarded with greater scores; the player earns stars that can later be used as a type of currency for performing necessary tasks such as examining evidence and interrogating suspects. At the conclusion of every case, the player is presented with all the suspects and must arrest the one who fulfills each of the criteria gained throughout the investigation. If the decision is correct, the case is solved.

http://criminalcasegame.wikia.com/wiki/Criminal_Case_Wiki

A FB friend keeps inviting me to join but I haven't - I like to keep my page uncluttered. From what I gather it's a basic puzzle solving game and IMO it wouldn't be really helpful to someone trying to be tricky in hiding a real body. IOW, it's a low-level game. To be clear, I'm not disparaging anyone who plays it - I'm a longtime gamer myself - just saying that I see it as something Glass played for fun.

IMO she's not the brightest bulb in the pack - one look at the new age groups she belongs to (on her FB page) and her tweets about "weed" and "stoners" paints quite a picture of her maturity level.

That said, I do believe she has street smarts, which IMO means she puts her energy into making sure she doesn't get busted for Lucas' murder (if she is involved). I believe (therefore speculation on my part) that right now she's constantly "rolling the dice" that LE won't come up with enough evidence to pin anything on her.

If and when they do, she'll change gears and we'll hear a new story and hopefully Lucas will then be found. That's where the dice roll comes in because at any time searchers may find him or processed evidence will point directly at her and then her leverage will be gone.

This is all my own speculation, based on other cases. Lonzie Barton is a good example. So is the dreaded CA.

Yeah, this whole thing was a bad idea. She knew she'd be suspect number 1.
I'm not so sure her way of dealing with it was a good idea either.
Obviously it's worked for her so far, but that could just be luck.
Look at Caylee, she should have been found immediately but she wasn't. :thinking:

I knew I liked you. :loveyou:
I know right? I mean I simply can't imagine weed having anything to do with this.
Even with the newer weed, people i know with anxiety or anger issues are made calmer by it.

So if anything I would expect that if it has anything to do with weed, she maybe ran out.
I would be shocked if she was using that when this happened, other drugs not so much.
It's reasonable to me that she might have been using weed for pain relief.
Legal or not, no judgment from me on that issue. :twocents:

Disclaimer: I've never smoked weed because I never break the law, I'm far too anxious and too much of a rule follower! However, I have a family full of people who have in the past or do now.

A little levity: My stoned parents once assembled a trampoline in the garage in the middle of the night.
(It was my birthday the next day so they were trying to be sneaky.)

They then had to disassemble it and reassemble it outside when they realized a 17 foot trampoline won't fit through the garage door, no matter how completely stoned you are. :thinking:

I think your parents might have wanted to play on it inside....

Maybe they pretended to not know it wouldn't fit because they was the cover story?

Sorry for any reposts, just bringing forward the latest msm from the weekend as we enter Monday morning /lots of love and efforts here!

Search for Lucas Hernandez moves into day 15
http://www.wibw.com/content/news/Search-for-Lucas-Hernandez-moves-into-day-15-475776273.html

"Bike Run and Vigil

Dozens of people gathered on Saturday night to honor young Lucas Hernandez with a vigil. Lucas's biological mom and father were there along with dozens of strangers to light candles, release balloons, and pray that he is found safe.

Before the vigil, a group of bikers gathered in Boston Park for a ride in honor of Lucas."

Residents hold candlelight vigil, other events in Wichita for Lucas Hernandez
March 3, 2018, 10:54 pm
http://ksn.com/2018/03/03/residents...-other-events-in-wichita-for-lucas-hernandez/

"The riders went by Lucas’ home and Chisholm Creek Park, two places Wichita Police and others have searched for him.

And residents say they aren’t giving up."

Snip

"People at the day’s events said they will keep holding events for Lucas and make sure his voice continues to be heard."

Snip

"The day ended with a candlelight vigil for Lucas. Residents wore Lucas shirts, released balloons, and sang songs to pray for Lucas’ safe return together."

Bikers ride for missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Bikers-ride-for-Lucas-Hernandez--475752363.html

"WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) Saturday marks two weeks since 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez disappeared. Multiple searches by police have turned up empty but the community continues to have hope that Lucas will be found safe.

Dozens of people gathered on Saturday night to honor him with a vigil. Lucas's mom and father were there along with dozens of strangers to light candles, release balloons and pray that he is found safe."

I can’t copy the link as the group is closed and I am not sure if I can SS and post... Cat was intake as a stray on the 12th and “bailed out” on the 13th. Wonder if KHS has cameras. Surely they do...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for trying.

Katy, MsF, Ms.M, ocean, all you wonderful folks who have many years of experience following these types of cases (sorry "cases" sounds so impersonal), I've seen a lot in 5 years here, but I feel as though you ladies have followed more abuse/in house child murders...I have followedmore the random abduction/shootings cases...

Anyway, point is. Question: Sorry if already asked, but what other step mothers and live in girlfriends have murdered their small child, I would love to see a list and compare many things. Including what type of verbal responses they had, (any repeated mention of "that's on them" for example, what their disposal distance and technique was, etc, etc. Of course a similar crime does not necessarily indicate any similar approaches (just as there are variances about serial killers, shooters, etc).

OT, I've been meaning to ask if you're from Northern Colorado, given the interest in the random shoots there...and being the unofficial team stoner. 😆

EG must not get attached to humans or animals!!! This makes me mad! :furious: Why move into a place that doesn't allow pets!? Pets are family!!! But, I guess that doesn't matter to her since she seems 'detached' from living things. Maybe, EG is a sociopath with narcissistic tendencies?It's obvious that EG doesn't and has never carried about children, pets, or the feelings of other adults around her. :mad:

Not to defend her AT ALL but I've been guilty of this n i LOOOOOOVE my furbabies. Idk how their credit is but if it's not so good, you kinda gotta go with whoever is willing to let you in, no matter what's specified about pets. I'm ashamed to say I'm guilty of sticking cats in a car n driving down the street with them when the landlord showed up to visit with my then husband. Despite the no pets rule, we were having trouble finding a place and took that house with no intention of giving our babies away. We just took SUPER good care of his property and hid the kitties when needed.
Yes, judge me if you want but I just couldn't bring myself to give them away and didn't want to be homeless.
Of course, maybe it was JH cat and EG hated it. Just showing another option cuz God forbid a helpless little kitty felt her wrath, too (imo)
And I also said a long time ago that I DEFINITELY think she is a passive aggressive narcissist for sure so nail on the head with that lol.

Thanks for trying.

The rescue group is K-9 Karma I believe. <modsnip> Might be able to reach out to her. Not sure if that&#8217;ll help. I&#8217;m guessing KHS has cameras. Interesting scenario in my head though...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OT, I've been meaning to ask if you're from Northern Colorado, given the interest in the random shoots there...and being the unofficial team stoner. &#65533;&#65533;

(Yep. Whichever dirtbag(s) cowardly and randomly gunned down Jacoby and ConnolLe, etc have yet to be identified almost 3 years later...Are you in NoCo?).

Thread 1 for reference
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...e-Serial-Shooter-Has-Colorado-Drivers-on-Edge

Current discussion: Thread 4 (please stop by, these cases are still unsolved)::
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Colorado-Drivers-on-Edge-4/page40&styleid=26 )

Back to Lucas!

387aa11459723b895c6179c29f2b9d6b.jpg

So, IF they have a cell phone ping in the area of Glen Day Park, Kansas Humane Society, areas up north could it be because of this? Looks like her cat was placed into the shelter on the 12th as a stray and picked up on the 13th. What’s odd is that her address is 655 S Edgemoor and the cat shows to be picked up at 655 N Edgemoor. I’m sure it’s nothing and I don’t have confirmation of a pinged phone during that time frame but seems odd and could place her up in this area. I did look and there is a 655 N Edgemoor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi RMT,

Did you take these pictures yourself? If so, could you provide the location/context of the photos? If you got the photos from another source, please link the source, as per TOS.

:tyou:

I mean, we could SERIOUSLY hope for that. Honestly. I think the idea is a great one, I'm just wondering what it would take to implement and follow through with a system like that.
IT would be a huge project, a lengthy and expensive undertaking. Writing the code isn't the problem, it's getting the many entities to unite, and use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member