Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily Furneaux is my big one I followed.
Her stepmom had been abusing her, Dad sided with stepmom and Mom was threatened with losing custody if she kept complaining to the judge. She had decided she was only going to let her go one more time and then take drastic action. Lily didn't return alive. Her last memory of her daughter is her begging Mommy not to make her go. Stepmom was convicted, Dad was never charged.

There were a few others around the same time but none did interviews. Most of the ones I can think of were not concealed. They were just taken to the hospital after it was too late to save them with lies about what occurred.

Most of the ones I can think of who were hidden and have been found it was stepdad and mom or dad and stepmom that did it together. Ethan buried in the mountains, (I still remember watching them bring his body down the mountain.) Bella put in water, Riley put in water, Malik buried in a field next to an abandoned house.

Maybe there are studies out there? It's so hard to remember details of so many cases. I definitely agree a lot ended up in water. Not sure that would apply in this case though. Not sure how much maternal instinct Emily has.

Of course there are many that are still mysteries and I can't remember which ones had step parents now. Haileigh of course. Ayla, Aliayah... there is just so many I can't remember them all. :tantrum:

I'm sure someone else will remember several that involved the stepmom, or were the stepmom alone but I'm drawing a blank besides Malik. I can picture a hundred kids in my mind. However, I did not retain the information about their killers very well. :thinking:

Thank you for the response, MsF. :)

So I don't know if this would worth LE's interest but I think Emily may have had more than one Facebook page. I say this because on Twitter her Facebook is linked to her Twitter account. Whenever she would post something on Facebook it would automatically post to her twitter. The link to that Facebook account that is hooked to her twitter is different than the one that she has right now. THEN I was doing some googling I came across her Linkedin and she has her Facebook listed on there and its totally different from the current Facebook page and the one that is linked to her twitter. I'll show you what I mean. If you look at the URLs at the end of them you'll see they are different:

CURRENT FACBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/DayByDayEAG (this Facebook is also linked to her twitter I just discovered this as I was looking for the eglass3 link)

Facebook that is on Linkedin:

https://www.facebook.com/dbdeag

<modsnip>

Link to Linkedin:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/thepositivesideag/

Also would like to add that she has an Instagram that is now gone too. This was found on her Twitter:

https://www.instagram.com/p/zYFoYHGiyY/

ETA: here is link where eglass3 was: https://twitter.com/emily_glass/status/592918652363616256

Here is her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emilyaglass/

Some interesting highlights from the court documents of Emily Glass' ex:
http://www.kwch.com/video/?vid=475607173
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13qqkKD7-i_mDVl9uBpWEpQ8tGN_5tdA4TntAKZWQl8M/mobilebasic
(Thanks again, ESO for providing this)

The respondent has never completed a court ordered parenting class on parenting in a home with anger/violence and a co-parenting class.
Not surprising.

her boyfriend (Jonathan Hernandez) said that the mark was &#8220;an accident&#8221; and that she kicked him out after it occurred. She then became angry, blamed the children&#8217;s behavior and hung up on me.
Victim-blaming....and they're her own children.

Since this was the second instance in the past 6 months where a physical altercation occurred while in her care,
2x in 6 months...that he knows about.

I actually just finished typing it up! I hope this works.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13qqkKD7-i_mDVl9uBpWEpQ8tGN_5tdA4TntAKZWQl8M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for doing this, I couldn’t read them before!

So, a lot was going on here. Her ex confronted her by phone over this, most likely told her he was going to bring this up to police and the courts on Feb 4th. EG says she kicked out JH on this day.

My speculation only but after that they moved and shortly thereafter the move JH leaves for work. (I wish we knew the date for sure) Since the parenting plan is in place EG’s ex allowed the boys to visit on Feb 11th since EG has told him that JH no longer lives with her. He doesn’t like it but figures he going to let the courts handle this legally. JH being gone buys her time before the courts get the filing entered to try to figure something out.

EG is angry and knows she basically just lost her own boys and takes it out on Lucas. I think whatever happened to that sweet boy was done in anger and out of spite to JH for causing her to lose her own sons in her twisted mind. I’ll bet anything there were plenty of fights and arguments between EG and JH prior to him leaving for work.

I’d also speculate that EG and the ex argued again over custody on Feb 11th when she last saw the boys which was also the last confirmed siting, that we know of, when someone other than EG saw Lucas.

This whole thing just has me so sad and angry. I haven’t gotten involved too deeply since the whole Caylee fiasco but this little guy drew me in. I haven’t commented much but I have read every single post. Much love to you all. &#128536;

387aa11459723b895c6179c29f2b9d6b.jpg

So, IF they have a cell phone ping in the area of Glen Day Park, Kansas Humane Society, areas up north could it be because of this? Looks like her cat was placed into the shelter on the 12th as a stray and picked up on the 13th. What’s odd is that her address is 655 S Edgemoor and the cat shows to be picked up at 655 N Edgemoor. I’m sure it’s nothing and I don’t have confirmation of a pinged phone during that time frame but seems odd and could place her up in this area. I did look and there is a 655 N Edgemoor.

Day 15: Search for Lucas Hernandez in Wichita parks
Updated: Sun 12:54 PM, Mar 04, 2018
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Day-15-Search-for-Lucas-Hernandez-in-Wichita-parks-475767953.html

"WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) Another group of volunteers continues their search efforts for missing five-year-old Lucas Hernandez in Chisholm Creek Park Sunday morning."

Snip

"Volunteers organized through the Facebook page Help Find Lucas Hernandez by Bella's Voice are efforting parks in Wichita, primarily areas with heavy woods and bodies of water.

Volunteers met Saturday at Pawnee Prairie Park in southwest Wichita because it's similar to Chisholm Creek Park where police and volunteers searched before.

It's a big park, heavily wooded, and full of brush."

Snip

"The Equusearch team from Texas needs meal donations dropped off at the Aloft Hotel at K-96 and Oliver."

<modsnip>

So, IF they have a cell phone ping in the area of Glen Day Park, Kansas Humane Society, areas up north could it be because of this? Looks like her cat was placed into the shelter on the 12th as a stray and picked up on the 13th. What&#8217;s odd is that her address is 655 S Edgemoor and the cat shows to be picked up at 655 N Edgemoor. I&#8217;m sure it&#8217;s nothing and I don&#8217;t have confirmation of a pinged phone during that time frame but seems odd and could place her up in this area. I did look and there is a 655 N Edgemoor.

From the looks of it, that is her cat. The name on the kennel card is "Skully" and the name from EG's instagram is Scully. LE probably took the cat and stuck it in the shelter when they arrested EG. Which IMO was kinda shady to do, they should have contacted EG's family and asked if they wanted the cat, especially for her son's sake, they might have a relationship with Scully.

<modsnip>

So, IF they have a cell phone ping in the area of Glen Day Park, Kansas Humane Society, areas up north could it be because of this? Looks like her cat was placed into the shelter on the 12th as a stray and picked up on the 13th. What&#8217;s odd is that her address is 655 S Edgemoor and the cat shows to be picked up at 655 N Edgemoor. I&#8217;m sure it&#8217;s nothing and I don&#8217;t have confirmation of a pinged phone during that time frame but seems odd and could place her up in this area. I did look and there is a 655 N Edgemoor.

Good Observation! You could be right about the ping and the reason for the search.

Thank you for doing this, I couldn&#8217;t read them before!

So, a lot was going on here. Her ex confronted her by phone over this, most likely told her he was going to bring this up to police and the courts on Feb 4th. EG says she kicked out JH on this day.

My speculation only but after that they moved and shortly thereafter the move JH leaves for work. (I wish we knew the date for sure) Since the parenting plan is in place EG&#8217;s ex allowed the boys to visit on Feb 11th since EG has told him that JH no longer lives with her. He doesn&#8217;t like it but figures he going to let the courts handle this legally. JH being gone buys her time before the courts get the filing entered to try to figure something out.

EG is angry and knows she basically just lost her own boys and takes it out on Lucas. I think whatever happened to that sweet boy was done in anger and out of spite to JH for causing her to lose her own sons in her twisted mind. I&#8217;ll bet anything there were plenty of fights and arguments between EG and JH prior to him leaving for work.

I&#8217;d also speculate that EG and the ex argued again over custody on Feb 11th when she last saw the boys which was also the last confirmed siting, that we know of, when someone other than EG saw Lucas.

This whole thing just has me so sad and angry. I haven&#8217;t gotten involved too deeply since the whole Caylee fiasco but this little guy drew me in. I haven&#8217;t commented much but I have read every single post. Much love to you all. &#55357;&#56856;

Did EG's ex see Lucas on the 11th? If so, wouldn't he wonder why Lucas was with her if she kicked JH out? If he didn't, well then......

Good Observation! You could be right about the ping and the reason for the search.

I just found it odd on the address... Same number and street but hers is south and that address was north. He went in on the 12th and came out the 13th. I’m getting a feeling that area might not be the right one and resources are being used heavily up in that area. Just seemed odd. I’m sure it’s nothing but did make me go “hmmmm”...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members