Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another morning praying dear Lucas is found :heartbeat::candle::heartbeat:.

Thoughts about the pull up.

EG says she put on the pull up. Pull ups are designed to be like underpants, for one reason that the child can put them on, pull them up and down by themselves.

A five year old can dress themselves for bed and be told to put on a pull up, you can watch them do it if you have any concerns, but there's no major reason why you have to put it on for them.

If the child is going down for a nap, there's not really any reason to put the pants on over the pull up. Presumably she'd tuck Lucas in a blanket in front of the device that the movie is playing on. He's indoors, it's warm. There could be an explanation for i, maybe he didn't feel comfortable walking around the house in a pull up without his pants over the top? But it's something else that might be worth questioning further.

I think this could be something to flag for further questioning.

Re. the cat. It doesn't look like the same cat. The facial markings are different. EG's cat has white on its right cheek in places where the picked-up cat has black.

That's why I'm hoping the fundraiser goes long after the goal is met.

I would imagine the fundraiser would stay up even if the goal is met, but Mods said it will be deleted from here (websleuths) once the goal of $2,000 is met. Sorry if original post was confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are a few evil stpemoms. But most of the stepmom accused of murder did the killing with the husbands, sickly enough.

Here are a few that worked alone....:cry: :

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...death-prosecutors-say/?utm_term=.f1976a6c4e45

‘Pure evil’: Stepmother put 4-year-old in scalding water, which led to his death, prosecutors say

April 19, 2016

On a morning last month, Robert Ritchie III awoke to find that his son was not breathing. The Cincinnati Enquirer reported that he sobbed into the phone to the police dispatcher: “I think my son died.”

The dispatcher asked Ritchie to try resuscitating the 4-year-old. “He is stiff as a board,” Ritchie cried.

His paternal instincts were right. Upon arrival at the Atrium Medical Center, in Middletown, Ohio, Austin Derreck Cooper was pronounced dead of shock from blood and fluid loss.

David Fornshell, the Warren County prosecutor, announced at a news conference Monday that Austin’s 25-year-old stepmother, Anna Ritchie, has been indicted on charges of murder, involuntary manslaughter, felonious assault and endangering children.

Fornshell told reporters Monday that Ritchie was resentful of being the primary caretaker of a child who was not biologically hers (she and Robert assumed guardianship of Austin in January). Ritchie allegedly considered the scalding bath a punishment, holding Austin in waters of approximately 134 degrees for up to 25 minutes.

http://fox40.com/2017/07/27/mom-of-toddler-allegedly-abused-by-his-stepmother-speaks-out/

Mom of Toddler Allegedly Abused by His Stepmother Speaks Out

JULY 27, 2017

OAKLAND -- There's a devastated mother at the hospital right now forced with making the toughest decision of her life -- to take her 2-year-old son off life support after he suffered abuse that she says could have been prevented.

"He didn't deserve this, he was only 2 he had his whole life ahead of him," said Brittany Gonzales, Jackson's mom.

You can see the heartbreak on her face and hear the devastation in her voice.

Her son Jackson was beaten so badly he's being kept alive by machines.

From December 2016 to June 2017 Child Protective Services in San Joaquin County says there were seven reports of abuse against the toddler. According to CPS, Maynard was never specifically named as the abuser.

Gonzales says not enough was done to protect her child.

Mikey Habbestad with San Joaquin County CPS says on behalf of this family CPS has received 14 reports - seven of which involve Jackson.

Reports have been filed in both San Joaquin County and Stanislaus County.

The reports involving Jackson include:

1 in Dec 2016
1 in Feb 2017
2 in March 2017
1 in April 2017
2 in June 2017

Of the seven reports made about Jackson, CPS only responded to three of them.

https://www.ranker.com/list/step-parents-who-killed-their-step-children/amandatullos

Missing Girl Was Dismembered by Stepmother

Zahra Baker was reported missing from her Hickory, North Carolina, home on October 9, 2010. A month later, the 10-year-old's dismembered remains were found. The girl, who was disabled and deaf, was murdered by her stepmother, Elisa Baker.

Elisa confessed to police, explaining that Zahra actually died two weeks before she reported her missing. She dismembered her body to conceal Zahra's identity. In September 2011, Elisa pled guilty and was sentenced to 18 years in prison.

https://www.ranker.com/list/step-parents-who-killed-their-step-children/amandatullos

Stepmother Rapes and Kills 2-year-old Stepdaughter

Renee King sexually assaulted two-year-old toddler, Lily Furneaux-Wolfenbarger, and slammed her head against the floor in November 2010 while her father was at work. The girl's head was slammed into the ground at least 20 times by her stepmother, killing her.

When Lily was taken to the hospital, her father told her birth mother, Lauren Furneaux, that Renee had fallen on her in the shower. In February 2015, a jury found King guilty of murder and sentenced her to life in prison. The prosecution explained King killed Lily because she had "acted up"
Thanks so much for the links. I've researched these cases also:(.
It's such a common thing it drives us crazy and makes me want to wretch:tantrum:.
The outcome for Lucas doesn't seem very good at this point.
Our only hope is he was somehow trafficked by EG through a yet unknown person/s. Which isn't much of a hope either.
http://ksn.com/2017/06/21/wichita-community-becoming-more-aware-of-sex-trafficking-problem/
"[FONT=&quot]The number of cases have continued to rise, and just last year there were more than 60 confirmed juvenile victims in Wichita."
[/FONT]
But most of these cases involve young females who met someone on SM.
jmo

Could someone kindly remind me
of her twitter link?

Thank you, Kadoober!! I'm embedding this within the thread so we can internally quote, etc. You rock!

"R=Reporter
E=Emily

R: DO you have any idea where Lucas might be at this point?

E: (fake cries) (unintelligible [my god?]) I wish I did. (head down) Um. But if anyone does know, please say something. Because me and Dad are worried sick! (Fake cries) (head down, off screen) I keep thinking, I keep thinking of what could have happened, you know, and I keep thinking back to these two people, um.... that were outside of my house a few days prior,um, a black man and white woman.

R: Do you know them?

E: No. They were standing outside, they were talking, smoking a cigarette, it was actually pretty early morning, so I thought I'd be like "Hey, is everything Ok? Do you need to come inside, you know, are you stranded?' And they were just like "No" and um looked at me like I offended them or something. Um. And I said 'Ok, I'm sorry you know, it's cold outside, so I didn't know if you you know, you know, needed to come in, I was just being nice. Um, they stuck around for maybe 10, 15 more minutes, I actually did snap a picture of them walking away, cause I wanted to send it to their dad, and be like, hey, this is, you know, what's going on. Because I'm home alone.

R: Did you end up sending that picture?

E: Yes I did. I did. (Cries) THAT'S MY BABY BOY!! [it almost sounds like something was cut here, at the 3:30 mark] He has sisters and he has brothers. He is so loved.

Transcription by Kadoober

Snipped and bolded by me.

The "I'm home alone" is bugging me. If you have kids in the home, you are not home alone.
In my opinion, one would say "I'm home alone with the kids". Because if nefarious people are lurking then protecting the kids would be first and foremost on my mind!

Also...regarding if she sent the pic, she says yes I did twice, as if she is trying to convince someone (herself).

My opinion only.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html
[The pullup reference from EG interview]
I think he was so beaten down and tired is more likely the reason he had been wearing them. Possibly to further demoralize and dehumanize him.
Also (ick) IF he is no longer alive, a pullup would probably contain his little body fluids even if it happened outside the home.
Truth in every lie:facepalm:.
This is so sad I'm having to watch "I Love Lucy" in the background for some relief.
jmo

Snipped and bolded by me.

The "I'm home alone" is bugging me. If you have kids in the home, you are not home alone.
In my opinion, one would say "I'm home alone with the kids". Because if nefarious people are lurking then protecting the kids would be first and foremost on my mind!

Also...regarding if she sent the pic, she says yes I did twice, as if she is trying to convince someone (herself).

My opinion only.
BINGO! She was not alone.
Just more trying to play the victim imo.:gaah:

Thoughts about the pull up.

EG says she put on the pull up. Pull ups are designed to be like underpants, for one reason that the child can put them on, pull them up and down by themselves.

A five year old can dress themselves for bed and be told to put on a pull up, you can watch them do it if you have any concerns, but there's no major reason why you have to put it on for them.

If the child is going down for a nap, there's not really any reason to put the pants on over the pull up. Presumably she'd tuck Lucas in a blanket in front of the device that the movie is playing on. He's indoors, it's warm. There could be an explanation for i, maybe he didn't feel comfortable walking around the house in a pull up without his pants over the top? But it's something else that might be worth questioning further.

I think this could be something to flag for further questioning.

Re. the cat. It doesn't look like the same cat. The facial markings are different. EG's cat has white on its right cheek in places where the picked-up cat has black.
Yes. If one was to transport a "body" one reason to use it would be to prevent pressure on the "body" to make sure it doesn't release its contents in the back seat/trunk of your car.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I want to thank everyone at THE Truckers Missing Child Project for keeping truckers alert for Lucas:loveyou:.
They have a FB but I won't link it here. They do a really good job keeping these ever-moving spotters informed.
jmo

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html
[The pullup reference from EG interview]
I think he was so beaten down and tired is more likely the reason he had been wearing them. Possibly to further demoralize and dehumanize him.
Also (ick) IF he is no longer alive, a pullup would probably contain his little body fluids even if it happened outside the home.
Truth in every lie:facepalm:.
This is so sad I'm having to watch "I Love Lucy" in the background for some relief.
jmo

I don't know. I've been trying to configure conjectures where the pull up is on and the daytime pants are over them. I thought maybe in her mind L was misbehaving and she told him he's getting a pull up on ready for bed and then getting his supper and going straight to bed afterwards? And maybe that would explain the pull up with the daytime clothes.

If she's angry with him (which in no way implies his fault, it implies her anger issues) then that might push her into putting the pull up on herself rather than "it's time for bed, go get your pj's on and don't forget to put on a pull up" and stick your head around the door to make sure he is doing okay? Or you could pull down the pj's a bit to make sure the pull up is on?

I'm getting a bit of a 'she has to do everything" vibe, as part of her anger management issues, because he is technically, for an average child, old enough to put on his own pull up.

But it could go back to 're-dressing' (post mortem dressing). If she is already working out that she's going to wait until the afternoon to report L getting out of the house, or being abducted from the home/garden, then she might want to put him in day clothes to further that impression.

This isn't really too important right now, because the focus is to *Find Lucas*.

On the note of finding him...if there are security cameras on homes in the street, surely LE have viewed those images to look for her vehicle pulling in and out over the previous few days? Once they see which direction she's headed and at what time, then they can pull up traffic or security camera images for the next place and try to follow her routes in that manner? It would be time-consuming, but even if she left her phone at home this would surely be a way to track her movements? And if there are places in the journey where she's taken too long to go from point D to point E, then they can get boots on the ground and visibly look for any potential hiding places that might have caught her eye in that location. If they can see her vehicle never leaves for more than an hour at a time, then that gives them about a ten- to twenty-mile radius.

The thing about serial killers...I don't think it's doable here as we only have a single point of reference, and the calculations would rely on having more than one point of reference...I believe the calculation is also about finding where the perp lives and where they might strike, not about hiding bodies? I do wish we could have a similar thing here, but I think it has to be more about psychological profiling than about pure numbers and math :-(

Still wondering how we know EG picked up the cat the following day. Even if the cat was removed from the website the next day, how do we KNOW it was Emily who picked it up?

Still wondering how we know EG picked up the cat the following day. Even if the cat was removed from the website the next day, how do we KNOW it was Emily who picked it up?
I don't know either. Maybe the OP can tell us:thinking:. Would really like to be sure of this.
jmo

True, but why bring the cat when you know per the contract you signed that it isn't even allowed to be in the home you rent?
Moo

IMO, it's pretty common for people to sneak a cat in when it's not allowed, or a second when they are limited to one. I work with someone who just got a second pup when their apartment limits them to one.

Heck, I kept a cat in my dorm room in college.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If we go with the theory that she adopted the cat on the 13th I feel like there should be pictures of Lucas with his new pet - right? I feel like that is pretty normal.

Maybe send a pic to JH and say something like “look at Lucas and our new bud! His name is skully to match his coloring”

Yeah, I definitely agree with you. BUT, I also don't feel like she took pictures of Lucas just for the fun of it. IMO. She takes pictures of the whole family, but I don't feel like I see pictures on her SM accounts of just Lucas, just because. So maybe not.

It has to have been surrendered. How else would there be that new address?
It might have been microchipped with her cell number.
Something about the cat being black and white is rubbing me wrong!
She is working black and white into her story!
Coincidence that the cat is colored the same?
& it was not allowed to live there per rental agreement?
Moo

Things brings up an idea.
When we were looking to adopt a pet several years ago, we went to the animal shelter and did the whole application, met the pet, etc.
Then, we got approved! So, they "reserved" him.

I can't read the tag, does it say "picked up at" and then her address?

Anyway, could it be that she went through the process on like, the 9th, and then was "approved" on the 10th to adopt him, and then went and picked him up a couple days later? Or no?

Or, maybe the landlord came over, saw the cat, told her she couldn't have it, so they called animal control, and then she was just taking pictures of the cat at the shelter to be like, "OMG, look what they did to my poor kitty!" And then picked him up and took him back home anyway?

Or, maybe the landlord came over, saw the cat, told her she couldn't have it, so they called animal control, and then she was just taking pictures of the cat at the shelter to be like, "OMG, look what they did to my poor kitty!" And then picked him up and took him back home anyway?
This is very likely imo.
Good thinking.
Seems to me anything this seemingly narcissistic (not a psychiatrist/psychologist here) can do to garner attention for herself, she will do.
jmo

The information on Scully the cat should be turned into LE to be investigated. The rescue could have cameras. Employees could remember who picked the cat up and if Lucas was present. It’s part of EG’s timeline. LE may already know, but we don’t know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966