Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's probably worried that Lucas will be found too late to confirm cause of death, like in Caylee's case.:tantrum:
jmo

I think searching for kids takes more out of Tim than searching for adults and searching for kids who were most likely murdered (as his own daughter was) and who didn't just wander off and have an accident or die accidentally, probably devastates him.

I feel like I'm in the Caylee Anthony thread the last couple of days. As if Lucas' disappearance isn't sad enough, bringing in Casey and the other darlings past cases is making it harder for me to stay in this thread.

Tim Miller is directly comparing Lucas' disappearance to Caylee's case, which is why we are allowing some questions and comparisons for discussion.

I think searching for kids takes more out of Tim than searching for adults and searching for kids who were most likely murdered (as his own daughter was) and who didn't just wander off and have an accident or die accidentally, probably devastates him.

I give him credit, this has to be absolutely devastating for him to take on the children's cases. It's hard enough without having gone through such a horrific event with one of your own children, I can't imagine how he does this after his loss.

I give him credit, this has to be absolutely devastating for him to take on the children's cases. It's hard enough without having gone through such a horrific event with one of your own children, I can't imagine how he does this after his loss.

I don't know, either. He, Marc Klaas, and John Walsh have some kind of superhuman strength that I can only imagine. Turning the murder of one's own child into helping prevent the murders of other people's kids and finding lost people? It's hard to comprehend that kind of fortitude.

Tim Miller is directly comparing Lucas' disappearance to Caylee's case, which is why we are allowing some questions and comparisons for discussion.

I know, liltexans. Before then, though, there's been a lot of past children's cases the last few days, it just saddens me. I wish I hadn't got involved in this one, it's breaking my heart to bits, like all the children do. :(

I say again, LE needs to get pics of her SUV out there to help jog memories. Someone may have seen her driving in a strange place and might remember it if they are prompted.
This tells me they do not think she went anywhere with him in the car.
Law Enforcement always shows the car involved.
Why haven't they posted a picture???
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Can either of our VI's chime in on whether Lucas was wearing a pull-up on a regular basis (during the day/awake hours as well as while he slept) and if he had any health issues that might require that? At my daughter's preschool there are a few kids that still wear them regularly - a few just aren't solidly potty trained and some have physical delays that make it necessary. I'm not trying to speculate at all, and if they don't know or can't answer that's fine, but I'm hoping it doesn't hurt to ask?
Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this question is somehow out of line. :heartbeat:

Our VI touched on these things a bit previously:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Wichita-17-Feb-2018-1&p=13938650#post13938650
Post # 424
FindLucasAllen said:
When he’s here with our family he’s fully trained however he does wear a pull-up at night just in case. I don’t know how they do things at dad’s house but with all of here he doesn’t wear a pull-up during the day.

If she put him down for a nap (which doesn’t happen here either) then I can understand the pull-up.

The reason I was convinced CA is the one who harmed little Caylee was because of the heart sticker, indicating guilt and a lame expression of love. However, as a comparison - while I do think EG placed Lucas, not buried but not "dumped" either, I don't think we'll see such any such side of EG in this case. And I think JH is going to have to start stepping up and providing information about what's missing from the home, where he was from Feb 11-17, and other information that either validates or debunks EGs claims. JMO

I know, liltexans. Before then, though, there's been a lot of past children's cases the last few days, it just saddens me. I wish I hadn't got involved in this one, it's breaking my heart to bits, like all the children do. :( I tried helping look for a child years back, he's never been found to this day.

I understand. If something gets too off topic, please alert. It might seem as if I'm always on this thread, but I'm not and I miss posts. :)

These little kid cases are awful.

I agree with Gigtu .. give something like possible vehicle descriptions to jolt some memories

This tells me they do not think she went anywhere with him in the car.
Law Enforcement always shows the car involved.
Why haven't they posted a picture???
MOO
But what if the "thing" happened while they were out, and he was not transported?

I understand. If something gets too off topic, please alert. It might seem as if I'm always on this thread, but I'm not and I miss posts. :)

These little kid cases are awful.

No worries, please know I am not complaining. It is good to cross reference for similarities in cases, and we've all done it from time to time.

These cases just haunt me. JD and TB, I'll never give up looking for you or praying your remains are found. Neither of you has been forgotten. You, too, Brandi. :rose:

Yes, he did. I always feel for Tim Miller. He experienced the worst loss a parent can experience, received no justice for that loss, and went on to turn his pain into helping others find their loved ones. He's also got a remarkable instinct for finding people that most people don't have. It's not just based on his experience searching. It's like an intuition or sixth sense. I have watched shows where cases he's been part of have been described and on more than one occasion, he searched a place that someone else had overlooked just based on his instinct and found the body of whomever they were looking for.

On top of that, he and his team have to battle the elements, the wild animals, and sometimes crazy family members. It's a thankless job in so many ways, but he's clearly called to do it.

What shows would those be? I'd love to watch them!

On one hand, I definitely feel for him. How hard it must be... gah. Understatement.
On the other hand, being able to find people and give their families peace, I would imagine helps him feel like he's giving his own daughter justice. As hard as it is, I would imagine it's like a win for a super bowl x 10 to be able to bring these people home to their families where they belong. <3

The impression I got when Tim was comparing the two cases, is that someone close to the investigation knows where this child is, but is just not saying. Most of his searches don’t involve him going back and suing for fees like he has with Casey Anthony. I’m thinking he knows he’s incurring costs unnecessarily because EG, like Casey, knows where Lucas is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The impression I got when Tim was comparing the two cases, is that someone close to the investigation knows where this child is, but is just not saying. Most of his searches don&#8217;t involve him going back and suing for fees like he has with Casey Anthony. I&#8217;m thinking he knows he&#8217;s incurring costs unnecessarily because EG, like Casey, knows where Lucas is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's what I think, too. He says a lot without saying it out loud, if that makes sense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Caylee_Anthony
"On December 11, 2008, Caylee's skeletal remains were found with a blanket inside a trash bag in a wooded area near the family home.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5][/SUP] Investigative reports and trial testimony alternated between duct tape being found near the front of the skull[SUP][6][/SUP] and on the mouth of the skull.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP][SUP][8][/SUP][SUP][9][/SUP] The medical examiner mentioned duct tape as one reason she ruled the death a homicide, but officially listed it as "death by undetermined means".[SUP][10]
{IMO Tim Miller doesn't want this to happen in this case}
"[/SUP]Casey Anthony was first arrested on July 16, 2008,[SUP][20][/SUP] and was charged the following day with giving false statements to law enforcement, child neglect, and obstruction of a criminal investigation."
{notice the initial child neglect charge}
Many reasons IMO Tim is reminded of CA case.
jmo

I can't believe I just wasted 10 minutes reading cat speculation.

I don’t think it’s a waste of time. It’s part of EG’s timeline. Was Lucas with there and alive at that time? It’s not the cat...there could be cameras, someone there could verify if she was only with her daughter. We don’t know the last time Lucas was seen alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double