Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's really the case, they should find Lucas about a quarter mile away from where he was last known to be. I look forward to watching the interview.

I’m watching for it to be on the website. It takes them a little bit to put the links up. I recorded the interview on my DVR but this is what he says: “This reminds me of Caylee Anthony all the way. All the way. And, uh, you know I can’t go into a lot of details on that. But, uh, again after we, uh, went to Caylee’s funeral I was like I never, ever want to do a case like that again. And hoped that we never would. But I think we’re there.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, thank you for your patience with us & with the thread, LiLTexans!

Wow, KWCH interviewed Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch on the 5:00 news about Lucas and he said it reminds him of the Caylee Anthony case. I will post the link when it comes up.

It doesn't surprise me that he's saying this. I know that many of us have been asking when the last time this little boy has been seen by someone other than the EG and JH bc that way we could pin point when exactly he went missing. So far this question has not been answered yet. I get this feeling in my gut that he was gone long before Saturday the 17th of Feb. This alone is similar to Caylee because no one knew when the little girl was last seen alive and it turned out she was missing for 30+ days but no one ever saw what happened to her etc.. JMO MOO

Interesting! I didn't follow CA's case beyond the basics, some of her craziest lies, and the unfortunate outcome. Is there anything you guys who know more about it suspect could be what he's referring to?

I’m watching for it to be on the website. It takes them a little bit to put the links up. I recorded the interview on my DVR but this is what he says: “This reminds me of Caylee Anthony all the way. All the way. And, uh, you know I can’t go into a lot of details on that. But, uh, again after we, uh, went to Caylee’s funeral I was like I never, ever want to do a case like that again. And hoped that we never would. But I think we’re there.”

Thanks for at least providing us a "teaser" / preview....been anxious to see that interview since you mentioned it.

I wonder what he means by similarities? Obviously most POIs/Perps lie about what happened "that day"
The following is MOO/JMO/NOT fact
Is he alluding to it it being a string of lies longer than what some here have predicted?
Thinking of Casey and her lies about the nanny and her non-existent job, etc that her family apparently fell for, & for quite some time before things started unfolding.

Interesting! I didn't follow CA's case beyond the basics, some of her craziest lies, and the unfortunate outcome. Is there anything you guys who know more about it suspect could be what he's referring to?

See my reply above your post. I pointed out one similarity.

Can either of our VI's chime in on whether Lucas was wearing a pull-up on a regular basis (during the day/awake hours as well as while he slept) and if he had any health issues that might require that? At my daughter's preschool there are a few kids that still wear them regularly - a few just aren't solidly potty trained and some have physical delays that make it necessary. I'm not trying to speculate at all, and if they don't know or can't answer that's fine, but I'm hoping it doesn't hurt to ask?
Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this question is somehow out of line. :heartbeat:

Ugh.
Based on what we know so far, I'm guessing he is referring to the obvious lies and embellishments. The stubborn refusal to come clean.

There is no real reason for his statement to make me sadder, but it does. He went through hell for Caylee.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

On the KWCH 6:00 news, Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch also says these things:
“After we went to Caylee’s funeral I said I never want to do one of these cases again. And right now it appears as tho we are here.”
“This feels way too familiar. And unfortunately, I think there is one person that knows and their just not saying anything. So it’s uh, you know, everybody’s working just as hard as they can.”
“We don’t sugarcoat anything. I, uh...I think if Lucas is found, he certainly not going to be found the way we want him to be found. And I think the most we can hope for right now is to one day very soon go to a funeral.”

Still no online links so those are coming but this is from the news interview on KWCH.

This feels way too familiar and unfortunately I think there's one person who knows, and they just aren't saying anything. So everyone is working as hard as they can,” says Miller.

Miller says they don't have a time frame for their search, and they'll stay until they aren't needed.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Si...ez-search-drawn-to-prior-cases-475896263.html

The bbm I like that he is willing to stay as long as needed.

Ugh.
Based on what we know so far, I'm guessing he is referring to the obvious lies and embellishments. The stubborn refusal to come clean.

There is no real reason for his statement to make me sadder, but it does. He went through hell for Caylee.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yes, he did. I always feel for Tim Miller. He experienced the worst loss a parent can experience, received no justice for that loss, and went on to turn his pain into helping others find their loved ones. He's also got a remarkable instinct for finding people that most people don't have. It's not just based on his experience searching. It's like an intuition or sixth sense. I have watched shows where cases he's been part of have been described and on more than one occasion, he searched a place that someone else had overlooked just based on his instinct and found the body of whomever they were looking for.

On top of that, he and his team have to battle the elements, the wild animals, and sometimes crazy family members. It's a thankless job in so many ways, but he's clearly called to do it.

This feels way too familiar and unfortunately I think there's one person who knows, and they just aren't saying anything. So everyone is working as hard as they can,” says Miller.

Miller says they don't have a time frame for their search, and they'll stay until they aren't needed.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Si...ez-search-drawn-to-prior-cases-475896263.html

The bbm I like that he is willing to stay as long as needed.

I love that as well and it's another reminder that Texas Equusearch operates soley on donations from the public. They rely on the public to keep them going.

"He says after searching for hundreds of people over the years, this case reminds him of Caylee Anthony in Florida."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Snipped from the article from the quote:

"Another case involving Lucas is still ongoing as the search for the boy continues."

Do we think that is the suspended child endangerment charge? Or something completely separate?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

No worries. I know I didn't notice his FB tucked in there at first. And the mod clarified later, after your post. I mentioned it when I accidentally found myself on JHs page. I did just alert first, but thought others might have been missing the origin of some of the pictures just like me. I just didn't want a bunch more clean up for mods.

And, actually, I snipped your name from the bumping of mod notes because I really didn't want you to feel like I was calling you out. There were a couple of pics shared with no link at all (which I've been guilty of in previous threads, didn't know it was a rule at the time).

You clearly just care about Lucas and want to help find him.

Yeah, I was going to mention that she clarified after I posted, but I should have gone back and reported it or edited it then, I've just been busy. I've only been posting for a week or two, so even after reading over the rules, I'm STILL learning. I wasn't like accusing him of anything, but I didn't realize we couldn't use his pictures as point of references, either. I'll know better next time!

And no dude, if I do something wrong, PLEASE call me out. I'd rather be called out than be put on time out, lol. And yeah... this case. Ugh. My youngest shares a middle name with Lucas, and he's the same age (my kiddo is a couple months younger). I just... gah. He's so cute. And so sweet, and I just want him found. This isn't fair to anyone. Every WS'er has "their case" that really hit them, and I think this is mine. Even reading through the Turpins, and Malik, and after Caylee... this case is just so so so hard for me to handle personally. I've had to get up and walk away several times throughout the 8 threads because I was crying and couldn't see the screen clearly. It's so hard.

Snipped from the article from the quote:

"Another case involving Lucas is still ongoing as the search for the boy continues."

Do we think that is the suspended child endangerment charge? Or something completely separate?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This is the context:

Lucas' stepmother, Emily Glass, has been charged with child endangerment for a different child.

Another case involving Lucas is still ongoing as the search for the boy continues.

I say again, LE needs to get pics of her SUV out there to help jog memories. Someone may have seen her driving in a strange place and might remember it if they are prompted.

I feel like I'm in the Caylee Anthony thread the last couple of days. As if Lucas' disappearance isn't sad enough, bringing in Casey and the other darlings past cases is making it harder for me to stay in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966