Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep going back to day one. EG claims he has a pull up on. I feel that whatever happen it was just before night or first thing in the morning. I don't believe EG would take the time to use a pull up on Lucas for a nap. Why did LE focus on the parks? Was there a search through out her neighborhood or just neighbors questioned? Is anyone staying at the new house now or is it empty? I keep going back to the house and feel like it needs to be researched.

Forgive me for the following question..a part of me us confused today about this: Why are we able to sleuth EG, exactly? Because she was arrested for child endangerment occurring the day before reporting LH missing? I have seen that we are calling her a person of interest, yet I don't recall seeing that in any official report. Will someone please remind me? I feel that she is shady, that she is most like responsible and culpable, and her abusive history speaks volumes of course, but I would rather not judge based on my feelings. Thanks to whomever points me to POI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good point.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow, KWCH interviewed Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch on the 5:00 news about Lucas and he said it reminds him of the Caylee Anthony case. I will post the link when it comes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could be Estes Park I just thought the trees and mountains looked too short for the Rocky Mountains. Maybe Margarita25 would know. imo
Looks like Texas too, especially the hill country

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

MOD NOTE

I thought my earlier post was clear that only EG's social media may be linked here and only photos from EG's social media may be posted here (with a link).

It has come to my attention that JH's FB is also being linked here. That is not allowed at this time. I will try to find the posts where JH's FB was linked, but if you all can help me out by alerting on those posts, that would be great.

Please do not post any pictures from anyone's social media personal page except for EG.

:tyou:

Yes, as far as individual people's social media at this time. Only EG is sleuthable. Do not bring photos or links here from JH's social media or any other family or friends of EG. Only EG is a POI/suspect in this case at this time.

You can link to mainstream media FB pages or photos, LE FB pages or photos, TX Equusearch FB page or photos, or The Missing Pieces Network FB page or photos.

:bump:

Not telling anyone how to post, just bringing this forward.

I reported my previous post. Sorry. I didn't realize I couldn't post regular pictures off of his page. Mods will handle it. Won't happen again.

Wow, KWCH interviewed Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch on the 5:00 news about Lucas and he said it reminds him of the Caylee Anthony case. I will post the link when it comes up.

I really I hope he is not giving EG that much credit. Makes me even that much sicker now. I think she had a long time to get rid of him or help. imo

Forgive me for the following question..a part of me us confused today about this: Why are we able to sleuth EG, exactly? Because she was arrested for child endangerment occurring the day before reporting LH missing? I have seen that we are calling her a person of interest, yet I don't recall seeing that in any official report. Will someone please remind me? I feel that she is shady, that she is most like responsible and culpable, and her abusive history speaks volumes of course, but I would rather not judge based on my feelings. Thanks to whomever points me to POI.

. Originally Posted by enw10110 View Post
So, MSM is saying now that EG is being considered a POI in Lucas's disappearance. I know we all knew that, but I don't think it's been officially said.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/37643948/...assists-family

Here is an MSM link from last night, though many questioned the reporter calling Emily Glass a person of interest without LE having done so first.

On this forum, I believe we were allowed to sleuth her as soon as it was announced she was arrested. I'll have to dig back and look to find which thread as that was many days ago (12?) Give me a few mins to dig far back...

ETA a post from Tricia, post #114 on Thread #3 allowed us to discuss her, just after announcement in MSM of her arrest for child endangerment (originally 2 counts)

yes you may discuss her!!!!

SLEUTHS WITH A PURPOSE
​Websleuths.com

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com
6300 N Sagewood Drive
STE H 214
Park City UT 84098
triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...nandez-5-Wichita-17-Feb-2018-3-*Arrest*/page8

I really I hope he is not giving EG that much credit. Makes me even that much sicker now. I think she had a long time to get rid of him or help. imo
I don't think I understand this... what do you mean by 'that much credit"? CA wasn't a mastermind.

If that's really the case, they should find Lucas about a quarter mile away from where he was last known to be. I look forward to watching the interview.

We are able to sleuth her because the mods and Tricia said we could. No snark intended.

I don't think I understand this... what do you mean by 'that much credit"? CA wasn't a mastermind.

No she was no mastermind. I was one of few that followed that case.

Here is an article that calls her a POI:

http://www.kctv5.com/story/37643948...rd-week-prominent-search-group-assists-family

Whoops- Mal already answered

No she was no mastermind. I was one of few that followed that case.
I followed that as well. Her lying made me want to scream from the very beginning.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

MOD NOTE

I thought my earlier post was clear that only EG's social media may be linked here and only photos from EG's social media may be posted here (with a link).

It has come to my attention that JH's FB is also being linked here. That is not allowed at this time. I will try to find the posts where JH's FB was linked, but if you all can help me out by alerting on those posts, that would be great.

Please do not post any pictures from anyone's social media personal page except for EG.

:tyou:

I just wanted to say thank you liltexans for being so patient with this thread and not shutting it down.

I reported my previous post. Sorry. I didn't realize I couldn't post regular pictures off of his page. Mods will handle it. Won't happen again.

No worries. I know I didn't notice his FB tucked in there at first. And the mod clarified later, after your post. I mentioned it when I accidentally found myself on JHs page. I did just alert first, but thought others might have been missing the origin of some of the pictures just like me. I just didn't want a bunch more clean up for mods.

And, actually, I snipped your name from the bumping of mod notes because I really didn't want you to feel like I was calling you out. There were a couple of pics shared with no link at all (which I've been guilty of in previous threads, didn't know it was a rule at the time).

You clearly just care about Lucas and want to help find him.

I just wanted to say thank you liltexans for being so patient with this thread and not shutting it down.

I agree. Thanks for giving us some flexibility but also keeping us in check.

If it wasn’t for liltexans keeping us in line I think we would be theorizing that Lucas is on Mars. We seem to get off track easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member