Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 131028

Lucas has a red shirt, in one of his pictures, that says Estes Park, Colorado. That’s my guess on the bottom two pictures.

It could be Estes Park I just thought the trees and mountains looked too short for the Rocky Mountains. Maybe Margarita25 would know. imo

View attachment 131028

Lucas has a red shirt, in one of his pictures, that says Estes Park, Colorado. That’s my guess on the bottom two pictures.

He received that as a gift from a family member. My husband, son, and I all have Estes Park shirts from the same relative. I don’t believe that shirt is a good indicator of where Emily and Jonathan’s pictures were taken.

It could be Estes Park I just thought the trees and mountains looked too short for the Rocky Mountains. Maybe Margarita25 would know. imo

My first thought was MO/Ozarks since it's not far away from where they live, but the rocks don't look the same as the Ozarks IMO so I think that might be out too?

View attachment 131028

FWIW - I've spent a lot of time in Estes, and I have never seen that type of railing that I can recall.
These are the most common in that area.

17358974_1840811219278200_7757670408893037176_o.jpg
17388873_1840803909278931_6492996159824093896_o.jpg

That said - I've not been over every inch of the place, so who knows??

Does anyone local remember the name of the two year old little girl who disappeared awhile ago but was later found deceased in a field? That case was well publicized but I can’t remember the name. She was with a family friend when she went missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like some of the pics being discussed are from JH Facebook though. Just to maybe nip it in the bud before the thread gets closed.

Aside from telling you to please delete your search history in case someone you know comes up missing lol, all I can say is wow. The work, time, thought and emotion you put into all this to come up with two very specific places is incredible. Again, just wow.
I'm not worried. That's not the worst thing I've looked up. Plus, if someone I know comes up missing, I'll know how to find them. Which will only be relevant AFTER the public hanging and police interrogation. It's worth it if we find little Lucas, no matter where he is.

Are you thinking of Jhornee Bland?

Does anyone local remember the name of the two year old little girl who disappeared awhile ago but was later found deceased in a field? That case was well publicized but I can’t remember the name. She was with a family friend when she went missing.

Are you thinking of Jhornee Bland?

That was the weirdest case. The woman who’s care she was in said they were at a swimming birthday party at a hotel and when they checked on her she had passed. The woman panicked and tossed her in a field. No jail time. I think the woman cooperated and told them where the body was if I remember right. I doubt Emily will ever talk unfortunately, holding out hope she does.

<snip>

First, you will need to include the FB link with any pictures you post. I know the link has been posted earlier in the thread, but it's necessary with each post.

Second, do not post any photos with minor children other than Lucas in them. If EG's other children are in a photo, that photo cannot be posted on the thread. You may post a link to the photo, but not the photo itself. That rule applies for any minor children, for example, if a photo is from the park and there are random unidentified children in the photo, it cannot be posted here.

:tyou:

Mods, is it okay that if someone finds a photo they want posted here but it has something in it that inhibits it from being shared, can they send me the link privately and i will REMOVE the people?

Yes, that should be fine, but it will need to be linked back to the source as stated before (sorry to beat a dead horse, but we really have to include links) and in the post, note that the photo has been altered only to remove innocent people and that the photo is being used only to try to figure out where EG spent time and places she liked to visit.

The clearer you make the explanation, the better. :)

Yes, as far as individual people's social media at this time. Only EG is sleuthable. Do not bring photos or links here from JH's social media or any other family or friends of EG. Only EG is a POI/suspect in this case at this time.

You can link to mainstream media FB pages or photos, LE FB pages or photos, TX Equusearch FB page or photos, or The Missing Pieces Network FB page or photos.

Not telling anyone how to post, just bringing this forward.

Sedgwick County Park
Thanks. I'm not keeping up with/closely watching the search list. Has this park already been searched?

That was the weirdest case. The woman who’s care she was in said they were at a swimming birthday party at a hotel and when they checked on her she had passed. The woman panicked and tossed her in a field. No jail time. I think the woman cooperated and told them where the body was if I remember right. I doubt Emily will ever talk unfortunately, holding out hope she does.

If she were to make bail, LE could track her to see if she goes back to wherever Lucas is.

I have felt all along that Emily reported Lucas missing long after she got rid of him. I hope they have questioned JH about the details of his work trip. Hurts my heart thinking about how sad and defeated Lucas looked in those last known pics of him, sitting on the couch. Praying for justice.

I'm in OK and thre are sooooo many lakes here. I too feel he was placed, not buried but where??!!! Somewhere easily accessible to drive up close with a car, but yet rural enough no one would see her. Our lakes are the perfect example of where you could do that.

Now.....the other side of me doesn't see this really happening because I would think that if you were going to dump something in the lake, you would want a boat to get out to the deepest part of the lake, not right off of the shoreline.

RSBM

I’m in VA but we have a couple large lakes nearby that I’ve spent a lot of time at. It pains me to think about but even at the huge one (500mi of shoreline) that is a big tourist destination with a large year round population, there are tons of small backwaters in uninhabited coves. Most of them are very close to country roads that aren’t heavily trafficked and this time of year they’re full of debris that would be easy to hide something under without even really going into the water yourself. In my mid teens friends and I would frequently take the canoe to such locations for privacy to goof off, explore abandoned cabins and smoke cigarettes. I wonder if there are any places like this that EG may be familiar with.

Sad MOO

Marking spot for later [emoji171]

Forgive me for the following question..a part of me us confused today about this: Why are we able to sleuth EG, exactly? Because she was arrested for child endangerment occurring the day before reporting LH missing? I have seen that we are calling her a person of interest, yet I don't recall seeing that in any official report. Will someone please remind me? I feel that she is shady, that she is most like responsible and culpable, and her abusive history speaks volumes of course, but I would rather not judge based on my feelings. Thanks to whomever points me to POI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Funny you say that, I literally just had an investigator call me back regarding something I called in before. Happy to report that it looks like they are following up on tips being called in. Glad you called!

Me too, I got a call back this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics