Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods, is it okay that if someone finds a photo they want posted here but it has something in it that inhibits it from being shared, can they send me the link privately and i will REMOVE the people?

Yes, that should be fine, but it will need to be linked back to the source as stated before (sorry to beat a dead horse, but we really have to include links) and in the post, note that the photo has been altered only to remove innocent people and that the photo is being used only to try to figure out where EG spent time and places she liked to visit.

The clearer you make the explanation, the better. :)

Just got a message while searching through Google Images

"We've detected suspicious activity on your network. Please try again in a few minutes."

Great. Here comes the FBI.

Kidding... should I delete history? Hahaha. Kidding again.

Ok, back to sleuthing.

I doubt she took one nor will she. They are calling her a POI and she is denying any involvement. If they gave her a LD exam she would know she's busted. Doesn't appear to me that she's trying help so why would she take one?

I agree. She definitely doesn’t appear to be trying to help find him at all, which only incriminates her further in my opinion.

Thank you. I’m happy to report that WPD did reply to me stating that they received it. Made me feel a little better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny you say that, I literally just had an investigator call me back regarding something I called in before. Happy to report that it looks like they are following up on tips being called in. Glad you called!

There are several decorative bridges at this park but locals have said the water is shallow.
And even though it is closed right now, there is much upkeep done on a daily basis, I would think.
https://www.twpark.com/
jmo

Just got a message while searching through Google Images

"We've detected suspicious activity on your network. Please try again in a few minutes."

Great. Here comes the FBI.

Kidding... should I delete history? Hahaha. Kidding again.

Ok, back to sleuthing.

Wow! That’s kind of funny yet kind of creepy.

Yes, that should be fine, but it will need to be linked back to the source as stated before (sorry to beat a dead horse, but we really have to include links) and in the post, note that the photo has been altered only to remove innocent people and that the photo is being used only to try to figure out where EG spent time and places she liked to visit.

The clearer you make the explanation, the better. :)

Sorry just one more clarification, is the only facebook or social media we can post pics and links from EG social media?

The one good thing about crops is that they are harvested. If he out in one he will be found (eventually).

Kansas farmer's wife here.... Farmers should be starting to plant corn in about a month, so any farm ground will be exposed then.

Sorry just one more clarification, is the only facebook or social media we can post pics and links from EG social media?

Yes, as far as individual people's social media at this time. Only EG is sleuthable. Do not bring photos or links here from JH's social media or any other family or friends of EG. Only EG is a POI/suspect in this case at this time.

You can link to mainstream media FB pages or photos, LE FB pages or photos, TX Equusearch FB page or photos, or The Missing Pieces Network FB page or photos.

Does E.G. Get visitors yet? Has JH been in to see her?

Sedgwick County jail does not allow face to face visits except from an attorney, social worker, clergy, etc because of privacy laws. All other visits are done by video screen, you don’t even have to go there to do them.

Me too

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Same..I don't believe he was buried and I do believe he's findable. However I also don't believe that he's just laying out in the open. I think he's under or maybe behind something. Nothing too time consuming or difficult but POSSIBLY in a place that cursory searches might overlook.

Same..I don't believe he was buried and I do believe he's findable. However I also don't believe that he's just laying out in the open. I think he's under or maybe behind something. Nothing too time consuming or difficult but POSSIBLY in a place that cursory searches might overlook.

I also think placed rather than buried, but covered with something and hidden in sort of a make-shift way.

One reason I think placed rather than buried is because of the baby. It takes work and time to dig a hole - and that is all the harder when you have a baby with you. (Plus, I don't see her as the type to spend much time on any particular task that takes effort - more of a sloppy worker from my impression.)

But....would she have realized how much time/effort it takes to dig a hole? Wasn't a neighbor's shed searched? Could she have borrowed a shovel? Perhaps that's why she was digging in her garden....it provided a reason for her to need a shovel?

Or has this been discussed and dismissed already? I try to keep up but sometimes get behind!

JMO

Findlucasallen,
You guys have been in my thoughts & prayers today.
Bring Lucas Home!!
20180305_123801_1520271558253.jpg Screenshot_20180305-123405_1520271602599.jpg20180305_123715_1520271540230.png

I know this is a little irrelevant since I'm not in Wichita, but I was thinking about this as I was driving around my own city running errands this morning. There are so many creeks, parks, canals, etc running through my city. At every one of them, I thought about Lucas... and every time I came to the same conclusion: it's a terrible place to hide a body. It might be a good place to dispose of a body, but not to hide one. They're so visible to people who live near them, work near them, drive near them... it just doesn't make sense. The same with parks. People go to those parks. I honestly believe (and this is obviously JMO), that EG had to know that she was going to be suspect #1 in this case. Close family is always first. So I don't think she was just thinking about disposing of his body... I think she knew she needed to hide it really well. I think she knew that her chances of getting away with it would be WAY higher with no body. I just can't fathom him being inside the city, unless he's hidden insanely well inside his own home. But even with that, they were only there a few days and she probably didn't know all the house's "secrets" yet.

So, for those reasons, I'm still leaning towards farther away. Those big lakes outside the city might be good... as are any rural areas. I also think right over the OK border should be searched. She might also have had help and had someone take him FAR away, but since that scenario is pretty hopeless, I prefer not to think about it.

Findlucasallen,
You guys have been in my thoughts & prayers today.
Bring Lucas Home!!

Can you provide links?

Liltexans is taking great care of this thread and I don’t want to cause extra work (or get it shut down again).

I have a feeling the Casey Anthony case has influenced EG's thinking. She thinks if Casey can get away with it, so can I! She probably also thinks, "no body, no prosecution."

F0DEBC1A-148E-43A5-9527-BD182A0EAF02.jpeg
The bottom 2 pictures don't look like they are from Kansas, but I could be wrong. I am from NE Kansas and nothing like that up here. imo

Lucas has a red shirt, in one of his pictures, that says Estes Park, Colorado. That’s my guess on the bottom two pictures.

I'm in OK and thre are sooooo many lakes here. I too feel he was placed, not buried but where??!!! Somewhere easily accessible to drive up close with a car, but yet rural enough no one would see her. Our lakes are the perfect example of where you could do that.

Now.....the other side of me doesn't see this really happening because I would think that if you were going to dump something in the lake, you would want a boat to get out to the deepest part of the lake, not right off of the shoreline.

Part of me feels like SHE hid him, the other part of me feels like there were other people (drug related) with her and one of them disposed of the body for her. That she really doesn't know WHERE is he, but she knows he's gone and what happened.

I'm also of the opinion something happened to him days before the 911 call.

She had just moved, had the baby, all I keep thinking is what is EASIEST and FASTEST to dispose of the body. (that just breaks my heart typing that). Dumpster honestly is #1 in my mind. He was so tiny, she could have easily packed him up in something and put him in there. (gahhhhhhh!!!! Makes me so angry!)

These are all JMO's. I've been reading trying to keep up but don't have much to add. The OK landscape is similiar so that's what I keep trying to think, where is the easiest and fastest way for her to dispose of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery