Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Chihuahua just meant it could be telling in helping to locate him possibly. No harm meant.

Guys, tensions are running high. We all want Lucas found but let's not get the thread shut down. Take a breather or a self imposed time out if necessary.

Am I allowed to ask how you're related?

Not being rude, just curious. Appreciate you!

Not rude at all. I’m the president of a nonprofit advocacy organization for the missing. Lots of times, we work with families “behind the scenes” offering resources, advice and support - in addition to designing missing person flyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“The way I look at it is we’re here to build the foundation. It’s the community that actually builds the house. So, we’re here and we rely heavily on the community to assist us as far as with airman power,” Rader said.

Miller just hopes they can help in finding answers to Lucas’s disappearance.

“We gotta do our best to find him,” Miller said.

Hope the community will get together with them and not just go out on their own. They need TES to get them organized.

http://www.kake.com/story/37637225/texas-group-in-wichita-to-search-for-lucas-hernandez

I'm so worried EG is not statistically normal, and went far outside the obvious 1-30 mile radius.

In regards to cameras, I just came across this article that I found very informative. I always thought those types of intersection cameras were constantly streaming, but apparently they’re not. I’m not sure if this opens up more potential routes for those of you looking at maps and such, or maybe y’all already knew this.

http://www.kake.com/story/32158897/what-wichita-traffic-cameras-can-and-cannot-do

On pins & needles until Lucas is found. Justice is coming and it won't be long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

A while ago, I was told that a missing person is typically found within a 50-mile radius of their last sighting. They had found the information on the Polly Klass Foundation website. I am unable to find it. Anyway, I found this when doing a Google search for the 50-mile radius claim. It has plenty of good information for conducting searches and figuring out the radiuses (radii). https://www.sarbc.org/sarbc/pdfs/revSAR_MATH_May09.ppt

Someone needs to check the deck in her backyard. Ugh.
I remember that you mentioned this in the previous thread. When someone here posted photos of the house, I said out loud “Oh my!” when I saw the deck. Not likely though If scent dogs were brought in, but it made me pause for a minute. However, I think EG is too disorganized to take Lucas very far if she had anything to do with his disappearance. If she had help, it would be a different story. JMO

I remember that you mentioned this in the previous thread. When someone here posted photos of the house, I said out loud “Oh my!” when I saw the deck. Not likely though If scent dogs were brought in, but it made me pause for a minute. However, I think EG is too disorganized to take Lucas very far if she had anything to do with his disappearance. If she had help, it would be a different story. JMO

Did they use cadaver dogs? Not sure a tracking dog could find a body. Just thinking out loud.

RoyalsGal's insight is very interesting. Along with the statistics that a person harmed in the home is possibly more likely to be taken to somewhere farther away, I'm still really interested in places in Andover that EG might consider 'safe' places to be alone with one's thoughts (and maybe smoke a joint where there's little chance of adults or cops being around).

I'm thinking of a place where secrets can be kept. A place to get away from the world where you can take your worries and your dark secrets and feel safe in this place.

If EG has harmed Lucas, this is now her biggest ever secret, and she needs somewhere that feels safe to stash this secret. So I wouldn't be so interested in a place where *all* the kids used to hang if that didn't feel particularly safe and special to *her*. A place to be alone and undisturbed.

If we go back to when she was younger than driving age, then we could be talking about a place within a mile or two of a home she lived in or a place she went to school.

And if she was caught driving out that way, she could just say, "hi officer, I'm on my way to take the baby to visit my relatives who live out here, because I want to visit the doctor and can't find anyone local to babysit".

Hmmmm. Still not sure she'd want to drive with a dead child in the car (so sorry) and unless 4-6 Friday is when she did it, I'd expect her to go at night and there would be a higher chance of being stopped ESPECIALLY if she was known to police.

Howeverrrrr, IF something happened at the OLD house while they were cleaning/moving, I think those have potential, especially if within walking distance (no one questions a lady pushing a stroller)

If he was driven, I'm just not sure she was the driver. Who would bail her out and take that risk to protect her?

About scent dogs...so strange after watching them track Maricela and even indicate where she crouched, sat and hid, I was a HUGE believer in them. But then they completely walked right past where Blaze Bernstein was buried so my faith has been shaken. I'd still like to see the deck torn up, too. And despite them hiding her identity at first, I'd still expect the media to have video of the house search that they can now release. It's ALWAYS a big deal when a home is taped off and searched and vehicles are taken. I really don't think they did that in this case and I don't understand why. Last seen place with history of abusive parent, no abduction yet didn't walk out....leads me to believe that obviously if anything happened there, he was carried out OR is still in/around the house.....ORRRR the crime didn't actually happen there and they know that to be fact.
Maybe the new construction IS the right area because he was hurt at the old house.
Gosh I just want to find him and he's so small, he could be hidden anywhere.

The dogs in the searches you talked about...were they the same dogs? Training could be and is a big difference. Also, if the dogs are overused, they become tired. Some handlers push their dogs too much which makes for a bad search result. I do not blame the dogs, but the handlers.

I am glad Tim Miller and his team are here. Fresh eyes, equipment, dogs, horses, and everything. So many hidden crevices, ditches, and areas to cover. Thankfully the weather is decent for them and ground cover is not real green and lush yet.

And we wait.

RoyalsGal's insight is very interesting. Along with the statistics that a person harmed in the home is possibly more likely to be taken to somewhere farther away, I'm still really interested in places in Andover that EG might consider 'safe' places to be alone with one's thoughts (and maybe smoke a joint where there's little chance of adults or cops being around).

I'm thinking of a place where secrets can be kept. A place to get away from the world where you can take your worries and your dark secrets and feel safe in this place.

If EG has harmed Lucas, this is now her biggest ever secret, and she needs somewhere that feels safe to stash this secret. So I wouldn't be so interested in a place where *all* the kids used to hang if that didn't feel particularly safe and special to *her*. A place to be alone and undisturbed.

If we go back to when she was younger than driving age, then we could be talking about a place within a mile or two of a home she lived in or a place she went to school.

And if she was caught driving out that way, she could just say, "hi officer, I'm on my way to take the baby to visit my relatives who live out here, because I want to visit the doctor and can't find anyone local to babysit".

Speechless. Genius idea. Only downside for me is it has her driving, freaked out, with Lucas and probably in the dark. Is she that cold and calculating? That willing to take the time, risk and effort? If the answer is yes, then I'd start with your idea. Fantastic imo.

Josie I don't know if they were the same exact dogs but it was the same team which is why I was so surprised.
I certainly can understand how dogs can be improperly trained or the wrong scent dogs used for the situation.
Hopefully this team took the right dogs all around both homes. I kinda have a feeling tho, that at some point, she will be arrested for this crime. Affidavits and warrants will be released and for some reason, I feel that we will be surprised at just what they know and think at this point.
I'm holding on to that reeeeaaaaalllll hard. I just think this department will do everything possible to avoid another Evan, especially so soon.
At least Evan probably has a cool new playmate right about his age. It

I think we will have an answer sooner than you think.

I really don’t think that driving on a restricted license would have stopped her from going anywhere. People drive on restricted/suspended licenses for years, they make sure to obey traffic laws. In VA the interstate traffic cameras don’t even save license plate photos unless there’s an active search for or warrant out for the owner of the vehicle. If her tags were good and especially if the vehicle was registered to someone else, I wouldn’t put it past her to drive wherever she wanted to go.

I certainly hope so.

I have taken a long time to catch back up but I'm glad you got through the weather.
Great effort to all the members who are out there with feet on the ground. Thinking of all the searches.

That makes me sick. Even if she DIDN'T kill her (we all know she did), I would NEVER sleep good at night again if I lost one of my kids that way. Someone would have to lock me away in a nutty farm.

(Yeah she should be in the nutty farm, but for a whole different reason. She's crazy going around laughing and joking, buying cars, protesting, and then staring at pictures of her and Caylee to be pictured for an interview with her psycho face on while everyone knows what she is. She doesn't care what people think of her either. I'm not religious by any means but I pray, pray that she never has another child. Ever).

I so want to be here for Lucas, and I am. I just don't know what I can add here. You are all doing an amazing job for Lucas. :heartbeat: Just hoping against it all that Lucas' is not missing for much longer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member