Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful idea! Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't been to the Wichita area in several years, but I am sure there's a livestock auction house somewhere in the area. That would be a place to reach out to also, that sees a steady flow of ag people. Also, semi rural sit down restaurants/coffee shops...these are basically the every morning stop to catch up on the gossip in farm communities.

Thank you, Davia. I now remember reading that but had forgotten that detail. For every theory I have read, whether it sounds feasible to me or not, I play the entire scenario out in my mind and the only one that fits with me is planned disappearance. I was appalled that E referred to Lucas as her baby boy during her jailhouse interview and made no apologies to his bio mom about him 'disappearing' on her watch. It was all about her.. disgusting.

I haven't been to the Wichita area in several years, but I am sure there's a livestock auction house somewhere in the area. That would be a place to reach out to also, that sees a steady flow of ag people. Also, semi rural sit down restaurants/coffee shops...these are basically the every morning stop to catch up on the gossip in farm communities.

Completely agree! I’ve thought about this as well. I need to do some research and maybe come up with some ideas.

That is so heartbreaking yet beautiful to watch. Thank you so much for putting this together.

I miss him.

You are most welcome. I hate to see how your family is being attacked online and I think people need to be reminded who is a victim and who isn’t. I’m praying for Lucas, his parents and extended family. No mother should have to be in Jamie’s situation and I used her pictures the most for a reason.

Large farms sometimes have incinerators, wonder if EG knows anyone with access to one. Or even a vet who cremates pets.

I think finding Lucas is the key to everything. Hopefully we find him soon before warmer weather so that evidence can be found...

Maybe when he is found she will start talking to plea deal...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Large farms sometimes have incinerators, wonder if EG knows anyone with access to one. Or even a vet who cremates pets.

Out of curiosity, how do you think that conversation with a vet would go?
I can't really imagine how that scenario would play out, so I am interested in what your thoughts are on that.
Surely this vet would have to help her to operate this incinerator and even get access to it.

I do not think she is smart enough. I really think it was more she panicked

I wonder if LE have been/would be able to access her bank/card statements to see if she has been buying anything suspicious, eg shovel, cleaning materials, acid...? :(

I hope Tim Miller is back in just a few days, I am so worried the more time that goes by the chances become less and less of finding Lucas.

This is a seemingly stupid thought, but maybe EG was picking up roaches and pot seeds from her flower bed.
jmo

I know Tim and TES/TXEQ have a following here. I do hope the lead in the other case they were torn away to follow today brings closure to another family.

I wonder if the MO search folks were out today or if the items they found were, indeed, dead ends. I think this is from yesterday.

http://fox4kc.com/2018/03/05/volunt...searching-for-missing-5-year-old-wichita-boy/

KAKE reports that a group from Missouri drove Wichita this weekend to also help in the search.

“We found some handcuffs at the base of a tree, which look kind of suspicious and then we found a blanket and some brush. That they’re checking out now. We called police to have them check it out,” Co-founder of Missing and Endangered NW Missouri Teresa Wilson told KAKE.

I wonder if LE have been/would be able to access her bank/card statements to see if she has been buying anything suspicious, eg shovel, cleaning materials, acid...? :(
With FBI's exclusive CARD team working this case I'm sure they have. Ignore the "abduction" part of the team because LE have said this is not an abduction.
https://www.kfdi.com/news/search-for-missing-wichita-boy-enters-day-four
"Officer Davidson said around 100 personnel are working this case at any particular time. Wichita Police, Sedgwick County Sheriff's Deputies, and FBI Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (CARD) Team agents are working together to try to find Lucas."
jmo

Should we take on more of a Casey Anthony approach to this?

Most of us followed along... so, what happened throughout her trial, things that COULD have convicted her, things that we thought of before/during/after her trial? What were some of the thoughts we think she may have been having, some of the things that helped to get her off, etc.

Many people have pointed out similarities... let's put ourselves in that moment for a minute and see if we can think of anything.

I am just truly stumped. I've followed all 8 (now 9) of these threads, and I'm stumped.

I know Tim and TES/TXEQ have a following here. I do hope the lead in the other case they were torn away to follow today brings closure to another family.

I wonder if the MO search folks were out today or if the items they found were, indeed, dead ends. I think this is from yesterday.

http://fox4kc.com/2018/03/05/volunt...searching-for-missing-5-year-old-wichita-boy/

Some brush as in dirt/grass/weeds or a hair brush?

Not to minimize the findings or sound like a pervert but a blanket, a pair of handcuffs at the base of a tree and a hairbrush all in the same location? What is the likelihood those items are from 2 adults having a "spanking" good, kinky time?

Not to minimize the findings or sound like a pervert but a blanket, a pair of handcuffs at the base of a tree and a hairbrush all in the same location? What is the likelihood those items are from 2 adults having a "spanking" good, kinky time?

Omg, hilarious!!!

A tad chilly doncha think for "outdoor spanky time" then again who knows how long said items have been there :facepalm:

Ha! Well, good point about "brush". And I thought maybe the items were in separate areas, but I like the way your brain works!

The blanket certainly caught my attention though. .... If it was evidence, I'm sure it would've made the news. Probably false alarms and dead ends.

Out of curiosity, how do you think that conversation with a vet would go?
I can't really imagine how that scenario would play out, so I am interested in what your thoughts are on that.
Surely this vet would have to help her to operate this incinerator and even get access to it.

With FBI's exclusive CARD team working this case I'm sure they have. Ignore the "abduction" part of the team because LE have said this is not an abduction.
https://www.kfdi.com/news/search-for-missing-wichita-boy-enters-day-four
"Officer Davidson said around 100 personnel are working this case at any particular time. Wichita Police, Sedgwick County Sheriff's Deputies, and FBI Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (CARD) Team agents are working together to try to find Lucas."
jmo

I assumed but figured I would say it for you as well [emoji23]

“People of Facebook... you are not wanted here unless you add insightful comments and don’t cause drama. At the very least just don’t post our discussions on Facebook.”

I didn't know that farms some farms have incinerators. This would go along the lines of what I'm thinking. When I say I think E.G. had help from someone who knows how to disappear someone in unconventional ways, or she knows someone with access to just such a facility.
I Don't think he's in the ground, or in a body of water.
Ughhhhhh.
I just feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads