Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT! They HAVE asked people to search their properties. I don't understand why the word is not getting out. :thinking:

The only police comments I have seen have been in reference to volunteer searchers, not property owners. The volunteers have been asked not to trespass on private property, or pick up anything they may find etc. I can't find any LE request for people to specifically search their properties, only the family requests to do so. Hopefully I am one of only a few who missed this.

Family request:eek:wners search their properties:
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article203296564.html

Police welcome private search groups:
https://www.kfdi.com/news/day-11-in-search-for-lucas-hernandez

Should we take on more of a Casey Anthony approach to this?

Most of us followed along... so, what happened throughout her trial, things that COULD have convicted her, things that we thought of before/during/after her trial? What were some of the thoughts we think she may have been having, some of the things that helped to get her off, etc.

Many people have pointed out similarities... let's put ourselves in that moment for a minute and see if we can think of anything.

I am just truly stumped. I've followed all 8 (now 9) of these threads, and I'm stumped.

I have to tell you, leyash, that I appreciate your energy and "can do" attitude on this case. I've noticed it all along and just now realized I should tell you!

The copy/paste thing has me so ticked off that I was going to give up on the case, but you've renewed my spirit. :)

Any additional ideas of places to search in Andover area? Might As well talk about El Dorado too. Any known locations that she has visited there?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

An El Dorado location wouldn't surprise me, now that you mention it.

jmo

I have to tell you, leyash, that I appreciate your energy and "can do" attitude on this case. I've noticed it all along and just now realized I should tell you!

The copy/paste thing has me so ticked off that I was going to give up on the case, but you've renewed my spirit. :)

<3 <3 <3 <3

I care about this little boy. I don't know why. I'm not one of those people, normally. I've never paid much attention to kid's cases, because having kids of my own, I go off the deep end and almost spin into a depression. In the past, I just couldn't. But like I said earlier, Lucas shares a middle name with my youngest kiddo, and Lucas is also only a couple months older... and I just can't even BEGIN to imagine my baby being in the position Lucas is in... there's just no single way. It makes me angry, really angry... but mostly what I feel is deep sadness. He was so precious, as every child is, and he didn't deserve this. And I am not just going to sit back and not do anything. I might not be able to contribute much but crazy, at times irrational thoughts... but if SOMETHING that I say triggers someone else to think something, which helps us find Lucas... I'm all for it. Thank you for your kind words. I've thought about walking away a couple of times as well, but I just can't. This is "my case." This is the case, on WS, that has turned me into an official WSer. I won't stop until he's found.

Okay, so if we are going to go with the 1/2 to 12 miles away thing (not sure who said that, but it was earlier in the thread)... those of you that are local or know the area well (I'm not, and I don't) what businesses can you think of that are closed on Friday nights and early Saturday mornings that are within the 1/2 to 12 mile radius of their house off of Edgemoor?

I have to get away from the wooded, watery areas... it's driving me nuts, and deep down, it's overwhelming. There's just SO MANY PLACES he could be taking that route. So I'm looking for a different approach.

Hello I’m new to the forum and I’ve been lurking hoping to figure out a way to help. I just read a Nancy Grace report which states EG failed to report his disappearance for hours. This is the first I had headed this but thought perhaps that is why there is a possible timeline shift. Anyone know if this is accurate?

Hello I’m new to the forum and I’ve been lurking hoping to figure out a way to help. I just read a Nancy Grace report which states EG failed to report his disappearance for hours. This is the first I had headed this but thought perhaps that is why there is a possible timeline shift. Anyone know if this is accurate?
True

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome.

Right now we are working on a timeline based off of Lucas going missing Friday late afternoon to early Saturday morning. So yes, to our knowledge she did fail to report him missing for hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello I&#8217;m new to the forum and I&#8217;ve been lurking hoping to figure out a way to help. I just read a Nancy Grace report which states EG failed to report his disappearance for hours. This is the first I had headed this but thought perhaps that is why there is a possible timeline shift. Anyone know if this is accurate?

Welcome. Do you have a link to NG's report.

Okay, so if we are going to go with the 1/2 to 12 miles away thing (not sure who said that, but it was earlier in the thread)... those of you that are local or know the area well (I'm not, and I don't) what businesses can you think of that are closed on Friday nights and early Saturday mornings that are within the 1/2 to 12 mile radius of their house off of Edgemoor?

I have to get away from the wooded, watery areas... it's driving me nuts, and deep down, it's overwhelming. There's just SO MANY PLACES he could be taking that route. So I'm looking for a different approach.

Are you looking specifically for businesses that are closed or abandoned/empty office buildings?

I think we need to narrow the radius for these scenarios. There are so so so many businesses in that range. Their new house is relatively close to center of Wichita. So a twelve mile radius pretty much covers the entire city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03/06/18 — Texas Equusearch, Ohio/Midwest chapter will be conducting a search on Saturday, March 10th 2018 for Brianna Vibert and Teresa Towne-Woolard. The command center will be located at Kearsley High School, 4302 Underhill Dr., Flint, Michigan 48506. The search will begin promptly at 8 a.m., all searchers need to bring a valid photo ID, be at least 18 years of age and dressed appropriately for the weather.

03/06/18 — Teresa Towne-Woolard, age 49, was last seen on December 11, 2016 wearing jeans and a red winter coat at her residence, Kings Lane Apartments off Hemphill Road, Burton, MI. All of her personal belongings were left at her residence. If you have any information regarding Teresa’s disappearance, please call the Burton, MI Police Department at (810) 742-2542 or Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.

=========================================================================

i don't see a thread for her here at ws yet...here is more info:

http://www.wnem.com/story/36843121/i-team-report-missing-in-mid-michigan

I didn't know that farms some farms have incinerators. This would go along the lines of what I'm thinking. When I say I think E.G. had help from someone who knows how to disappear someone in unconventional ways, or she knows someone with access to just such a facility.
I Don't think he's in the ground, or in a body of water.
Ughhhhhh.
I just feel it.

The incinerators on a farm are referring to another case on these threads. In my opinion

I I stopped listening right away to post this though...so I've edited my other thoughts until I have more time....

Right away in the audio.... there is a clip from some sort of official sounding audio (scanner?) that says:

"he was supposed to be sitting in his room...took a shower and when she checked on him he was no longer there....says that his coat and shoes are on scene, and he's never wandered off before"

What happened to the nap? Or more accurately, when did she add the nap to her story?

First 10-30 seconds of audio.

It seems to me the delay being referenced in the audio is the 3 hours since he was last seen, imo.

But before that there is a clip from some sort of official sounding audio (scanner?) that says:

"he was supposed to be sitting in his room...took a shower and when she checked on him he was no longer there....says that his coat and shoes are on scene, and he's never wandered off before"

What happened to the nap?

First 10-30 seconds of audio.
Hmm, so they have released the 911 call to the media huh?
Moo

Mr. Pink just called and he talked to a guy that does the grating at ElDorado Lake and this week or weekend, they are grating the north side of the lake. This man will do what scouting and searching that he can and will infrom others. Mr. Pink also said (I think he said the same man told him this) since it is spring, farmers are going to be out putting up and repairing fenses and that will be another opportunity for Lucas to be found if he is out there.

Hmm, so they have released the 911 call to the media huh?
Moo

Maybe, but that sounded like a dispatcher giving LE info more than 911 call to me. But what do I know. Did you listen?

Mr. Pink just called and he talked to a guy that does the grating at ElDorado Lake and this week or weekend, they are grating the north side of the lake. This man will do what scouting and searching that he can and will infrom others. Mr. Pink also said (I think he said the same man told him this) since it is spring, farmers are going to be out putting up and repairing fenses and that will be another opportunity for Lucas to be found if he is out there.
Super Pink....thanks to you and Mr. PINK!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member