Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing before I retire for the night...
Has this area been searched? I know it's out in the open, kinda... but, Sherin Mathews.

attachment.php

Yes, it has.

How about this one? Its walking (or strolling) distance...
d1432d9fa9bc53a3479c9684ec8a5c40.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

The pullups. The pullups. The pullups. I can't get my mind off the pullups. Perhaps she took the kids out very late Friday night, and put a pullup on Lucas because she knew he would be stuck in the vehicle for a long time while she was out doing some sort of bad deed. And maybe in the process of her performing her shenanigans, something happened. Maybe he had an accident, and was crying and she 'shut him up' with her hand over his mouth/nose for too long, or something along those lines. We know she was definitely not opposed to striking or hurting him, so I can see her doing this. If so, she was probably not alone. And now my mind falls back to the man seen smoking with her at the new house. :thinking:

I’m stuck on the pull ups too. And this is the same line of thinking I’m having . I feel like the pull ups were for her convenience so she didn’t have to bother with him needing to use the restroom or being left in the car for an extended amount of time .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super....can you give more details of location? Maybe Royals can go by there also?

I know where this is. I’ll drive by! It is a busy road but many of the buildings on this strip are abandoned.

Hi- ESO, I believe, might have been another fabulous member, sent a drone over this lake over the weekend. I've not seen confirmation of any other searches.

Ok- water needs to be checked- I will find out if an agency had divers out there yet-

Hey Royals- be safe. :)

Yes, the last thing we need is a thread looking for me!!

I already recruited a partner to tag along. We will report back tomorrow afternoon.

The aerial photo that showed a storage facility reminded me of speculation in the earlier threads about whether they had a storage unit, perhaps from the recent move, or maybe they just had one because they had combined households in the last few years. In any case, if they do have one, I would hope LE would have searched it thoroughly.

I am very map challenged and have tried to figure this out but just confuse myself more. Is the Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center anywhere close to her old or new address?

Guys- Is it possible for the accident to have happened Friday or Saturday, she calls it in and waits till Sunday to take him to the final spot? Where was she on Sunday- can anyone verify?

Ok- water needs to be checked- I will find out if an agency had divers out there yet-

Awesome....can you ask about Harrison Park also?

Guys- Is it possible for the accident to have happened Friday or Saturday, she calls it in and waits till Sunday to take him to the final spot? Where was she on Sunday- can anyone verify?

My opinion,she had all eyes on her on Sunday. FBI came in that day.

I went back to thread #1 again. This video was posted very early on. (Post 439)

The person speaking as though she was there looking for Lucas was identified as a relative of stepmom a couple posts later by FLA.

I find it interesting that she is one of, if not the, first person to go on camera.

http://www.kyma.com/news/national-w...in-kansas-for-missing-5year-old-boy/703882044

I also find it interesting that EG is blaming older cousins for injuries to Lucas. I have to wonder if this is the parent of those cousins (but don't really expect an answer since we can't really sleuth this person). I also wonder if the cousins spent time together on the 16th.
Thanks for posting that video link.
LE spokesman never mentioned a pullup in his account of what Lucas was wearing :thinking:.
jmo

What accident?

Edited by me for redundancy

As weird as it is I took a super long lunch and went by both of these places today. I couldn’t focus and kept thinking about Lucas. I also wanted to see if there were cameras on building around. I didn’t spend too much time but did a little. Something was pulling me to look at both in person.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please remove if I'm out of line - but if they arrested her and took her phone as evidence, they would be able to search through it and track her locations. For example, my phone is operated through my Google account and it tracks everywhere I went. At the end of any day, I can pull up the map and it will show my driving route, every stop I've made and how long I stopped. I'm curious if this is how they've chosen to focus their searches in the places they have. Just speculating out loud.
My phone (and most phones) do the same.
jmo

I am very map challenged and have tried to figure this out but just confuse myself more. Is the Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center anywhere close to her old or new address?

~4 miles from the new address.

What about vacant homes/buildings near the old & new rentals? MOO

How about this one? Its walking (or strolling) distance...
d1432d9fa9bc53a3479c9684ec8a5c40.jpg

I also went here today but didn’t search thoroughly... I have another spot over there that I am going to check tomorrow. Spent some time at Gypsum off of Rock Rd today as well and the water is pretty darn low.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member