GUILTY KS - Olivia Jansen, 3, found deceased, Kansas City, 10 July 2020 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Emily Holwick KMBC
@EmilyKMBC

KCKPD says they’re working 2 scenes, one in the 4800 block of Ottawa that is related to Olivia’s father. A person was taken to the police department from the second location and is cooperating, per police. Federal resources are helping.
@kmbc
2:09 PM · Jul 10, 2020·

KCK Mayor just showed up to the search site and is talking with authorities.
@kmbc
1:37 PM · Jul 10, 2020

Emily Holwick KMBC
@EmilyKMBC

We spoke with Olivia’s step-grandmother who says she’s worried something bad has happened to her “sunshine”. My heart is heavy for the family as police continue to search for the missing 3-year-old. Live reports on
@KMBC
at 4,5&6.

Ecl1GIHWkAEwDCD

(heartbreaking)

Yeah, one look at Dad & SO pages tells the whole story. Not one picture or mention of that child :(

If someone is not interested in parenting, give the child to another family member or to the State. WHY does this continue to happen :mad:

Investigators are searching two areas, less than a mile apart — near 44th and Gibbs Road and also near 48th and Ottawa streets. The area is just off of Interstate 635, slightly north of Shawnee Drive.

Olivia is 3 feet tall and weighs 50 pounds. She has brown hair and blue-green eyes. She was dressed in pajamas, a pink top and purple or teal bottom and her hair was in a ponytail when she was last seen.

Family and friends are helping in the search, too, as they canvass the neighborhood — desperate to bring Olivia home.

“I love you. You’re my sunshine, and I think about you every day, and I’m waiting here for you to come home to me,” said Elizabeth Jansen, Olivia’s paternal step-grandmother.

The little girl’s family is frantic that she’s missing.

“She’s just special. She is a beautiful little girl, sweet, vibrant,” Elizabeth said.

‘Come home to me’: Family of missing KCK 3-year-old desperate to find her alive, safe | FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports

Has a video of the grandmother.

‘Come home to me’: Family of missing KCK 3-year-old desperate to find her alive, safe | FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports

Highlights:

>Police are protecting an SUV (with crime tape) outside of a home on Gibbs Road. Olivia’s maternal grandmother says the family currently lives in Ottawa St and moved from the Gibbs Road house 6 months ago. “I just don’t know what he was doing over there with her...there’s no lights. There’s no gas. There’s no water. There’s nothing for that baby to be in that house...and he shouldn’t have had my grandchild there.” (Person’s initials are VS)

>There are two areas being searched - current residence and previous residence

>Dad last saw her at 11 pm, woke up at 5:30 am and she was gone, door to the house open

>He went to the police department in person to report her missing (personal note: this always throws up a red flag for me)

>Adding another edit: it was 8:30 am before dad went to the police department to report her missing

>Paternal family member says (paraphrased) she “has tried”, calling police and CPS about Olivia in the past. Says she hasn’t been allowed to see Olivia since February (which makes me wonder how long it’s been since anyone else saw Olivia...???)

edited to change person’s name to initials

Last edited:

Highlights:

>Police are protecting an SUV (with crime tape) outside of a home on Gibbs Road. Olivia’s maternal grandmother says the family currently lives in Ottawa St and moved from the Gibbs Road house 6 months ago. “I just don’t know what he was doing over there with her...there’s no lights. There’s no gas. There’s no water. There’s nothing for that baby to be in that house...and he shouldn’t have had my grandchild there.” (Person’s initials are VS)

>There are two areas being searched - current residence and previous residence

>Dad last saw her at 11 pm, woke up at 5:30 am and she was gone, door to the house open

>He went to the police department in person to report her missing (personal note: this always throws up a red flag for me)

>Paternal family member says (paraphrased) she “has tried”, calling police and CPS about Olivia in the past. Says she hasn’t been allowed to see Olivia since February (which makes me wonder how long it’s been since anyone else saw Olivia...???)

edited to change person’s name to initials
Here we go with CPS lack of action again ... no lights, gas or electricity in the home?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs
Back