GUILTY KS - Olivia Jansen, 3, found deceased, Kansas City, 10 July 2020 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Police have found the body of a missing Kansas City, Kansas, girl whose disappearance triggered a statewide AMBER Alert.

Olivia Jansen was just 3 years old.

KCK Police said her body was found not far from 34th and Steele Road after getting a tip of a body off a trail. The area is just on the other side of Interstate 635 from where police searched most of the day.

Officers are still processing the scene, and they have not formally identified the body, but police are fairly certain it is the young girl.

Body of missing 3-year-old Olivia Jansen found in KCK, police say | FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports

The officer also says that it's safe to say that the initial story they heard this morning was bogus and that there have been varying stories throughout the day from "various" people.

It's just so tragic. There are so many other options besides killing these poor little kids.

So sad!! Another poor baby! As soon as I saw her height and weight listed I knew parents were involved. Height and weight are always wildly off in cases like this because parents don't take them to the Dr. therefore have no clue what their 3 year olds measurements are so they just guess when they falsely report them missing. They also rarely have good recent pics of their kids.

a tip of a body off a trail?
yet it appears she was buried.
Maybe the ground was disturbed or it looked obvious it was a fresh grave?

One of the updated reports at a link above said police were talking with two different people and one was cooperating with LE. Assume one of those is a witness, friend, whatever who may have spoken with the killer or was asked to assist the killer in hiding the body, etc. The officer said they had received a few tips that led them to the girl's body, so assume there are people who knew the killer and were aware of suspicious activity, conversation, etc.

One of the updated reports at a link above said police were talking with two different people and one was cooperating with LE. Assume one of those is a witness, friend, whatever who may have spoken with the killer or was asked to assist the killer in hiding the body, etc. The officer said they had received a few tips that led them to the girl's body, so assume there are people who knew the killer and were aware of suspicious activity, conversation, etc.

The vibe I got off of that officer is that the neighborhood was cooperative and a lot of people had concerns about the father/stepmother. In the background of the news briefing you could hear someone shouting "the dad did it," and the officer had this facial expression that I read to be "yeah, but I can't say that." Just speculating, but I bet there is a confession before long.

The vibe I got off of that officer is that the neighborhood was cooperative and a lot of people had concerns about the father/stepmother. In the background of the news briefing you could hear someone shouting "the dad did it," and the officer had this facial expression that I read to be "yeah, but I can't say that." Just speculating, but I bet there is a confession before long.

Yeah, I heard that. It could be someone (perhaps a neighbor) saw him walking towards that hiking path late that night or early morning. Sounded like people were upset, as they should have been.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back