KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you guys (family) do the presser today? How did it go? Please post any relevant info here for us to sleuth. This is NOT RIGHT what happened to your Mom. She needs to be found.

I just want to say that my prayers are with you and your family during this time... she looks like such a sweet woman, i can't imagine why anyone would want to harm her. Hopefully Websleuths can help catch the perp that has her and bring justice!

The information you have given us is telling. From that i'm going to go over the info, please correct me on anything if i am mistaken.

That the perp took nothing from the house, looks like it was personally motivated. Robbery wasn't the motive. If they wanted to rob the house they also could have waited until no one was home. It's a personal attack against your mother by the perp.

Your mother is a fighter, and defended herself from the attacker in the home and also 1/2 mile down the road she was able to escape the vehicle and more evidence is found.

The perp would be familiar with the area, knowing where to find your mother. She was a half mile away from the nearest neighbor in a rural area where an attack could potentially go unheard.

Her move was after a long difficult divorce with an ex-husband who is very bitter?

Has the ex-husband and all his friends,family, associates been looked into?
Not to mention the friends of his new wife and all her family and associates. If he is bitter about your mother he may be obsessively bitter to the point where it has spilled over onto his new wife and she is bitter about your mother as well. (If i didn't explain this right, let me know and i'll try to better)

He owns a lumber mill, and most of the family quit after he left your mom for a younger woman, which made him bitter. He was also mad that your mother got what she was entitled during the divorce?

A dually pickup truck was seen near the residence, does anyone know if LE checked for tire tracks (all 4 of them) to see where it was parked and if they got impressions of the tire tracks? This is extremely important as if they were to find the vehicle, it may have a couple of new different brand tires on it (say one had a blow out and was replaced) that would help differentiate it from other duallys.

LE should check the DMV for records of duallys, and also any that may be registered to any rental companies near the county or also businesses.

The exhusband is bitter so that would give him a motive, his anger would be his reasoning. Possibly the new wife, as well.
They need to be looked into. Also any property or relatives' property that the ex-husband has access to.

Until LE clears him of any wrongdoing and has very good reasons for clearing him, not alibi's, i would look into him. He may have hired someone to "kidnap" your mother for him, if not done it himself.

Would your mother have opened the door to him or anyone of his family or friends that she knows?

Does he have any sons from previous marriages that may blame your mother for what happened with the divorce and the mill? If most the immediate family quit after he married the younger woman ( i don't blame them for quitting, i wouldn've too) he may blame your mother for any financial problems he is having as well.

Has LE did a DNA test on the baseball cap? Maybe get the DNA of the owner out or off of it. They could run it through the system to see if it matches up to anyone, not to mention once there are suspects the DNA from the hat can be compared and matched.

Was their fingerprints on the money clip?
It is possible whoever did this doesn't have a criminal record, however prints are another good way of securing a solid case against a suspect.

Just to clarify..
it is a rural residence...typical that neighbors are 1/4, 1/2, 1 mile apart in distance in the area.
ex-husband was interviewed/investigated by LE at least 3-4 times including the Saturday morning after Pat disappeared + Sunday & Monday.
No new wife for ex-husband.
No previous marriage for either Pat or ex-husband.
LE has talked to friends, family & neighbors.

Has anyone check her phone records & emails, not just for the day but back a week or two or five months? Maybe she previously arranged to meet someone at her house? Maybe she let someone know online that she lives by herself, out in the boon docks? Sorry to say this, but did they check to see if the blood is hers? Someone could of came up "hurt" and she just opened the door to help? Where I live we have a problem with meth or use to, does she have that kind of stuff around her house? Thinking back on the money clip now, maybe it wasnt used to hold money? How would it get out of a pocket, was any money found outside? Was it clipped on the hat, can cops tell, dont know if that would mean anything. Tons of maybes, so Im going to stop, sorry for long post. She is in my prayers, I hope she comes home safely and soon.

Just to clarify..
it is a rural residence...typical that neighbors are 1/4, 1/2, 1 mile apart in distance in the area.
ex-husband was interviewed/investigated by LE at least 3-4 times including the Saturday morning after Pat disappeared + Sunday & Monday.

Wow, my apologies i was going by what another poster was going on in the beginning of the thread that seemed to know the family?

Let me bring the posts back here..

I'm new to this forum, only joined because I have been searching the web and cross posting like mad to help the family and friends find my friend Pat K. I'm in Ontario now so hard to do much else but pray and support the searchers in their time of need. What does this forum do for the lost and what information could you use?

I can answer some of the questions; No boyfriend, no current husband, no step sons, ex-husband, still goes by Kimmi, divorce was long and difficult, they owned a lumberyard which the ex and her boys still operate as a family business, thus the big rigs and such they use for hauling. She lives alone and was rebuilding her life in a home just finished around the beginning of the year. She took up a job with a moving company (household moves) after the divorce for her own income. She talked to family and friends several times a day and posted to my web group (related to horses, though she only has a mini donkey anymore) and facebook but mine was her main social networking and we're just a small group of ~20 women who have chatted together over 5 years, some even more. Much of her family is right there in the town or around it. The house was unlocked, her purse and cell phone, which was a much-used item, were right next to the computer untouched. No pre-existing cognitive disorders. I saw posted somewhere that someone noticed 11/1 was the anniversary of the sudden death of Pat's granddaughter 2 years ago. She would have been 13 that Sunday. While this was still haunting my friend frequently, she seemed to find her comfort in her faith and it is not suspected the two events are connected but rather a very unfortunate timing, particularly with the evidence pointing toward abduction.

The Kimmi, Boller, and Gray families along with Pat's friends and extended network appreciate your thoughts and concern for those working on the search for Pat. I will bookmark this so I can return for any follow up that might help the search for my friend.

Here is one of the posts i was going by and i'll get the other one to bring back here to this page..

Her husband may not have done this himself, but I have strong suspicions he IS involved. Horton is a small rural town, and the Kimmis are well-respected and known. Pat and her ex went through a difficult divorce after he left her for a younger woman. She held her head high, acted like a lady, and got what she rightfully felt was hers, and he didn't like it one bit. The family owns and operates a lumber mill n the area, and most if the immediate family quit after he left her for the other woman, causing him to become very bitter. He did it to himself, and should not blame her. *sigh*
This was the post i was going by with what i was basing my questions on. If the poster is telling untrue information or they've been mistaken?
Now i am confused, i apologize for any mix ups i may have created with my posts based on this one if this information is false that was posted by Nevermorejoyous..

Just to clarify..

Thank you for the clarification, bowmancabin.
So is she seperated from her husband i take it?

Once LE rules out the father/husband, it would be easier to take a look at the next step (lack of better word)..

Here is one of the posts i was going by and i'll get the other one to bring back here to this page..

Everything in Little_Pony's post is correct except that none of us boys work at the sawmill anymore. Also, 11-8 was the anniversary of her granddaughter's unexpected death.

This was the post i was going by with what i was basing my questions on. If the poster is telling untrue information or they've been mistaken?
Now i am confused, i apologize for any mix ups i may have created with my posts based on this one if this information is false that was posted by Nevermorejoyous..

This post of Nevermorejoyous' needs a couple corrections. He did not leave Mom for a younger woman, he just tried to keep her hid from the family. Mom didn't believe there was room for 3 in a marriage. As for being bitter, I haven't talked to him in 3 years, so I can't say how he feels. I'll just say he gave up his family to keep the girlfriend.

I have been following this since the first as my brother is very close to the Kimmi family. I know that Mr Kimmi's lawyer told him that he will not represent him if he takes a polygraph -which he was at first willing to take.

I have a few questions. First - have they searched the ponds that are nearby? I know that at least one of them just North of her place is an old quarry isn't it and very very deep? In all of the news I have heard I have not heard them say that they are looking at the ponds or lakes. I don't like to think of that either, but it needs to be checked out.

I am certain that someone recognizes that money clip and probably the hat too. they just are not talking. I am glad that a reward has been offered, I just mentioned yesterday that I was shocked that one had not been offered yet.

The pick up truck had dual back wheels -- can't the law enforcement get the records from the counties surrounding and see who has these trucks registered? You know it is all there - they know what we all own -- you know so they can tax us every year on it!

Also, I heard of a person who had approached her in a parking lot recently. He drives a truck like this but he lives a ways away. I heard that they don't believe he is involved after visiting with him. Have they looked a it further. I find it very interesting that he was upset with her - actually approached her in a public place and drives a truck like the one in question -- and obviously knows where she lives. I would look closer at him.

Anyone that they suspect could be involved -- have they looked at their bank records? Has anyone withdrawn any sizeable amounts of money (pay out for a "hit" so to speak)
Has anyone deposited any extra money (after being paid off?)

These are all probably things that you have all already asked but I just thought I would put my 2 cents in. I personally don't know the family - but I feel like I do - through my brother who is there every weekend.

Kimmi family - You ALL are in our prayers every day - all day long! I cannot imagine what you are going through. I know that the only one who has an answer is the Lord and he will walk with you through this time.

K, so....for those of you that have a several posts, you obviously been around here for awhile. I have a question. Before Pat, I never knew this forum existed. It's awful that there *is* a website such as this; such a crazy world we live in. Something like this wasn't supposed to happen so close to home. I live apr. 20 miles from her. I work with the daughter of one of her friends. As I sit here and read these posts, I wonder what the chances of the "low-life piece of " are that the perp is reading these posts. This site wasn't hard to "come across". Has that happened? Are any of you aware of it?

Just wondering,
G~

For the family: 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

This post of Nevermorejoyous' needs a couple corrections. He did not leave Mom for a younger woman, he just tried to keep her hid from the family. Mom didn't believe there was room for 3 in a marriage. As for being bitter, I haven't talked to him in 3 years, so I can't say how he feels. I'll just say he gave up his family to keep the girlfriend.

Thank you for clarifying things for me.
I hope the girlfriend is being looked into as well..

cclearly- in your post you say his lawyer refused to represent him if he took a polygraph, which at first he was willing to take.
I'm not clear on legal things; why would a lawyer refuse to represent him if he took a polygraph? I did't think a polygraph is usable in court anyway?
You'd think he would want to prove his innocence, why would a lawyer not want to represent him for taking a polygraph?

K, so....for those of you that have a several posts, you obviously been around here for awhile. I have a question. Before Pat, I never knew this forum existed. It's awful that there *is* a website such as this; such a crazy world we live in. Something like this wasn't supposed to happen so close to home. I live apr. 20 miles from her. I work with the daughter of one of her friends. As I sit here and read these posts, I wonder what the chances of the "low-life piece of " are that the perp is reading these posts. This site wasn't hard to "come across". Has that happened? Are any of you aware of it?

Just wondering,
G~

For the family: 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

It's always a possibility the perp could read here. Then again, they can read the local paper too.
Either way, LE will still catch them. This case has some good physical evidence from what i've read.
Anyone can read as a guest. Everyone's internet activity can be traced in general.
If he's on here i hope he posts and incriminates himself, that'll be more evidence against him.

cclearly- in your post you say his lawyer refused to represent him if he took a polygraph, which at first he was willing to take.
I'm not clear on legal things; why would a lawyer refuse to represent him if he took a polygraph? I did't think a polygraph is usable in court anyway?
You'd think he would want to prove his innocence, why would a lawyer not want to represent him for taking a polygraph?

Of course, LE looked at her ex first and I was told that they wanted him to come in for a polygraph. He made an appointment to do that. (so I was told) As the days went by, and it was more obvious that this was not going to be a simple search and rescue ... and knowing that the ex was an obvious suspect - his friends convinced him to get a lawyer. I also know very little about lawyers - but it makes sense about the polygraph. While it is not admissable in court - and many would think - "just go ahead and DO it to clear yourself."

They aren't alwyas accurate. What would happen if it said you were lying and you weren't? What would happen if it said you were truthful when in fact you just got lucky and beat it?

With the thought in mind that someday a trial could occur -- the news of polygraph results could taint any potential jurors.

Does that make any sense at all?

Ex-husband does have a 'friend' and she is probably about age 50 more or less.
This 'friend' has children & grandchildren & is divorced.
LE interviewed the 'friend' & some of her family.

I have been following this since the first as my brother is very close to the Kimmi family. I know that Mr Kimmi's lawyer told him that he will not represent him if he takes a polygraph -which he was at first willing to take.

I have a few questions. First - have they searched the ponds that are nearby? I know that at least one of them just North of her place is an old quarry isn't it and very very deep? In all of the news I have heard I have not heard them say that they are looking at the ponds or lakes. I don't like to think of that either, but it needs to be checked out.

I am certain that someone recognizes that money clip and probably the hat too. they just are not talking. I am glad that a reward has been offered, I just mentioned yesterday that I was shocked that one had not been offered yet.

The pick up truck had dual back wheels -- can't the law enforcement get the records from the counties surrounding and see who has these trucks registered? You know it is all there - they know what we all own -- you know so they can tax us every year on it!

Also, I heard of a person who had approached her in a parking lot recently. He drives a truck like this but he lives a ways away. I heard that they don't believe he is involved after visiting with him. Have they looked a it further. I find it very interesting that he was upset with her - actually approached her in a public place and drives a truck like the one in question -- and obviously knows where she lives. I would look closer at him.

Anyone that they suspect could be involved -- have they looked at their bank records? Has anyone withdrawn any sizeable amounts of money (pay out for a "hit" so to speak)
Has anyone deposited any extra money (after being paid off?)

These are all probably things that you have all already asked but I just thought I would put my 2 cents in. I personally don't know the family - but I feel like I do - through my brother who is there every weekend.

Kimmi family - You ALL are in our prayers every day - all day long! I cannot imagine what you are going through. I know that the only one who has an answer is the Lord and he will walk with you through this time.

There are numerous ponds in the area + the Missouri River is about 25-30 miles east of Pat's house.

Thank you for the clarification, bowmancabin.
So is she seperated from her husband i take it?

Once LE rules out the father/husband, it would be easier to take a look at the next step (lack of better word)..

Pat & ex-husband separated a few years ago (sorry I don't remember exactly).
Pat lived alone in the family home until the divorce was final & moved to her new home south of Horton about a year ago.

Of course, LE looked at her ex first and I was told that they wanted him to come in for a polygraph. He made an appointment to do that. (so I was told) As the days went by, and it was more obvious that this was not going to be a simple search and rescue ... and knowing that the ex was an obvious suspect - his friends convinced him to get a lawyer. I also know very little about lawyers - but it makes sense about the polygraph. While it is not admissable in court - and many would think - "just go ahead and DO it to clear yourself."

They aren't alwyas accurate. What would happen if it said you were lying and you weren't? What would happen if it said you were truthful when in fact you just got lucky and beat it?

With the thought in mind that someday a trial could occur -- the news of polygraph results could taint any potential jurors.

Does that make any sense at all?

Actually no...no sense at all to me, because I, being a normal human being, love my children more than life itself, and my mother just as much. I would do ANYTHING for my kids. Our Mom has been brutally abducted from her home, beaten, and who knows what else. DO YOU HAVE ANY FREAKING CLUE what we are going thru right now??????????????????????????????????? Mom raised us to tell the truth, believe in the truth, and to speak the truth. That's the way we raise our kids. If you are innocent and you tell the truth, you have nothing to fear. All he has to do is take the polygraph and quit wasting precious time by LE looking into him. But no, not one word from him to his kids or grandkids saying he's sorry this has happened.

So to any of you who live around here or know our family, do us a favor and don't post false or misleading information. His girlfriend is just a "friend", bowmancabin? Some people just don't have a clue. You KNOW better than that. How stupid do you think we are? He threw away everything, his family, a good business, his reputation, for a girlfriend and neither of them have any morals. How I would love to tell everyone here how low the both of them are and what happened on the Mother's day weekend that us kids gave Mom a trip to see her friends...but I won't and from here on out, I'm not discussing the past, it is obviously pointless even after all this time. THIS IS ABOUT OUR MOM - SHE IS MISSING - WE HAVE TO FIND HER. If our "father" is unwilling to clear his name, then I say he brings upon himself the investigation and speculation that come along with it. This is obviously a personal crime, not random - we have looked into the very few other possiblities of people that worked on her house, etc. - they were all cleared. Where else do you SUGGEST we look???? WE ARE DESPERATE, can you tell? She is everything to us. From the earliest times I can remember, I would pray for God to keep her safe, because we would not have made it without her - she was our Mom AND our Dad. Someone deliberately planned this and carried it out. How SICK is that?? Who would do this to another human being?? Our lives are upside down right now, along with our precious kids, and people are worried about HIM...I guess that shouldn't come as such a surprise.

Nevermorejoyous is a good friend of Mom's and her information is correct. Someone posted that my brothers still work at the sawmill which I'm sure was an honest mistake - they do not. They left when the cheating started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member