KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking in for any word regarding Pat. My thoughts and prayers still for her and her wonderful family.

You have no idea how much your thoughts and prayers are appreciated right now. Thank you so, so much on behalf of our entire family.

Just stopping in with prayers and thoughts for Pat's family.

May God watch over this investigation and steer LE on their way.

Random thoughts.....
When I read about the search at the Roger & Rebecca Hollister property (1755 V Road) I looked at the Nemaha County website & found the home & 80 acres is not in their name. Roger & Rebecca are not listed as owning any real estate in Nemaha County. A Rebecca Hollister owns a home in Fairview (Brown County).

You have no idea how much your thoughts and prayers are appreciated right now. Thank you so, so much on behalf of our entire family.

I have been following this case since the beginning. I can only imagine the turmoil that you and your family have gone through, a nightmare that you can't wake up from. If only we could take away some of your utter, sheer misery and lighten the load on your shoulders and your minds. You deserve truth and peace.

You have been grace under extreme pressure. God Bless you and your whole family, and most of all, your Mom.

Godspeed Justice.

Random thoughts.....
When I read about the search at the Roger & Rebecca Hollister property (1755 V Road) I looked at the Nemaha County website & found the home & 80 acres is not in their name. Roger & Rebecca are not listed as owning any real estate in Nemaha County. A Rebecca Hollister owns a home in Fairview (Brown County).

I hope neighbors and people in the area keep an eye out to kinda see what the Hollisters do. I know this is not possible and probably may even be unsafe, so DON'T REALLY DO IT, but if the have other evidence that wasn't found, they may be trying to get rid of it. Just, if you notice anything... or if you know places he might hide evidence, tell the police.

If they own other properties, they should be searched too and surely law enforcement can trace that. I think any other properties they have access to should be searched even if it is in-laws etc. LE might need to get the results of the stuff they seized first though.

I was hoping this would lead to other people... at least enough to get more search warrants.
I hope those involved are worried and can't sleep at night knowing the net is closing on them...

How long does it take to get dna results back? Can they request a fast-track to rush this? If any case deserves that, this one does!

I hope and pray today is the day for more answers. Stay strong Kimmi family!

I hope neighbors and people in the area keep an eye out to kinda see what the Hollisters do. I know this is not possible and probably may even be unsafe, so DON'T REALLY DO IT, but if the have other evidence that wasn't found, they may be trying to get rid of it. Just, if you notice anything... or if you know places he might hide evidence, tell the police.

If they own other properties, they should be searched too and surely law enforcement can trace that. I think any other properties they have access to should be searched even if it is in-laws etc. LE might need to get the results of the stuff they seized first though.

I was hoping this would lead to other people... at least enough to get more search warrants.
I hope those involved are worried and can't sleep at night knowing the net is closing on them...

How long does it take to get dna results back? Can they request a fast-track to rush this? If any case deserves that, this one does!

Hopefully, now that this small amount of progress has been made, some more information will come out from people who may have seen or heard some things that made no sense to them before or may have seemed to have no connection to the case but now come to mind as being a possible connection.

jmoo

Thinking of Pat and her family today and every day. Hoping for progress in the case and strength for her family.

I hope today is the day that arrests are made.

If not, I hope RH decides to tell why he may have done this and who put him up to it.
(maybe to save himself the death penalty) imo

As always, prayers for the Kimmi family.
Prayers and a shining beacon of light that leads to Patricia.

New Atchison Globe article (1/25/2010 11:00:00 AM) in re: the search warrant:

http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33&ArticleID=13374

(snip)

"Ms. Kimmi's daughter, Rita Boller, expressed her concerns about stories that had recently surfaced.

"'There are a lot of untrue rumors circulating and we would appreciate the public not spreading those rumors,' Mrs. Boller said. 'Law Enforcement officials will release the facts of the case.'"

During a scheduled press conference, Sheriff Calhoon indicated there had been other recent developments that he described as key to the case.

"As the investigation continues," Sheriff Calhoon said, "it is imperative and crucial that law enforcement concentrate their efforts on the continuation of gathering facts and evidence pertaining to the case."

Authorities also indicated the vehicle was not discovered at a location other than the Hollister residence.

http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33&ArticleID=13374

so it sounds like they have more than one recent development... perhaps that was the info that propelled the search warrant at the Hollister abode.

Also found it interesting to note that the vehicle was discovered at the Hollisters (for future reference)... the way LE made the statement it sounds like a reporter asked where exactly it was found, etc...

so it sounds like they have more than one recent development... perhaps that was the info that propelled the search warrant at the Hollister abode.

Also found it interesting to note that the vehicle was discovered at the Hollisters (for future reference)... the way LE made the statement it sounds like a reporter asked where exactly it was found, etc...

I have to admit, I wasn't clear as to where the dismantled vehicle was located myself. Good to know the answer!

Anyone know if RH owned a red dually pickup or used a silver dollar money clip or did business with Saylor Ins?

Sending prayers out for Pat and the Kimmi family.

I hope today is the day that arrests are made.

If not, I hope RH decides to tell why he may have done this and who put him up to it.
(maybe to save himself the death penalty) imo

As always, prayers for the Kimmi family.
Prayers and a shining beacon of light that leads to Patricia.

dreamweaver, this is kansas, contract killings do qualify for the death penalty, but to say you hope RH decides to tell why he MAY have done this to protet himself from the death penalty is kind of jumping the gun, just MO..some facts on kansas tho..

kansas BARELY re-instated the death penalty in 1994 & we are not exactly an "eye for eye" state, the 94 enactment was the 3rd time the DP was avail in KS, the '94 enactment was neither signed or vetoed by Gov Finney

the 1st DP was abolished in 07, reinstated in 35....the first execution under the 35 law was in 44, & the state executed 9 people in the next 10 yrs...

fast forward to 94, there have been over 100 potential capitol cases since 94, 77 were filed as capitol, & 25 went to court as a capitol case...13 were not sentanced to death, 12 were.. of the 12, somehow 10 remain, i think a couple got reversed or dropped (idk & idr), but there aer currenty 10 people on death row in kanas, some very hanious crimes, yes they deserve to die

but we havent used what is at our disposal, & probably never will, there is too much bleeding heart opposition to the DP in ks..as long as we have it, it pacifies those that want it, as long we dont use it, it pacifies that lay in wait to oppose it, in case we do decide to use it

we spend 1.4 (or so million) keeping these 10 inmates in elderado..if we ever execute it will be in lansing, because we dont want the gaurds to become emotionally attached to these bastards

sounds like alot of money, but do the math, if 2 gaurds can watch 10 guys & they make lets say 40 k per year (bennies & all).....thats 240 per year, (8 guards total sharing a 24/7 shift..the extras for weekends, vacations etc)..then ya gotta feed these 10 guys, give them med treatment, house them, utilities, etc...its reasonable but wasted money

on the other hand, it takes 10 or 15 people with 20-30K each of pocket money to decide DP is unjust, & keep the whole mess tied up in the courts until the poor misunderstood soul dies a nice calm death of natural causes, or gets old enough or sick enough that they let him go out of pity....like the convicted guy that recently got let go up in jersey or somewhere b/c had had lung cancer, BFD, it dont bring back the accosted

anyhow, i ramble on, but bottom line, we aint executing anybody in this state, right or wrong, its not going to happen without a cost that is much greater than the cost of being "in the middle", & thats where ks is, right in the middle

Thanks wfgodot. I've been following this case for quite a while and can't even begin to imagine how Pat's family must feel.

It's unbelievable that humans can be so cruel.

Re: hwj post -- The bleeding hearts hurt people! Too bad there aren't more "tooth for a tooth" states. More executions could make people think about commiting horrible crimes. The cost of keeping criminals is ridiculous.

Anyone know if RH owned a red dually pickup or used a silver dollar money clip or did business with Saylor Ins?

Sending prayers out for Pat and the Kimmi family.

Hello and welcome jeansrme! Not sure about the dually, but I'm guessing someone sure does know who that hat and money clip belong to. No one here, mind you, but someone....:innocent:

For many reasons, I oppose capital punishment. But I can certainly understand the feelings of those who support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214