KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairy1, hello to you too. Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure you are correct, someone knows!

I'm glad that LE has so many divisions involved in this case. Just hope that everything is being done perfectly so nothing can be thrown out.

Fairy1, hello to you too. Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure you are correct, someone knows!

I'm glad that LE has so many divisions involved in this case. Just hope that everything is being done perfectly so nothing can be thrown out.

Me too. It's so hard to be patient - particularly when they seem so close. But if time is what it takes for LE to put together a solid case, I can wait. The Kimmi family deserves complete and total justice!

For many reasons, I oppose capital punishment. But I can certainly understand the feelings of those who support it.

for many reason i actually am "in the middle" myself, :)

for many reason i actually am "in the middle" myself, :)

I think I can understand being "in the middle" although I feel like I'm pretty strongly for CP. Life in prison just doesn't seem like sufficient punishment for some crimes.

Back to the Kimmi family, I'm signing off with prayers for each and every one of them. I hope that anything they may know that isn't public, is helpful for them in their pain and uncertainty.

We just want this to be over. To find Mom, to have some sort of closure, to accept that she is gone and somehow live with how she died. But the sad truth is, it will really never be over. It's not possible to get out of your head what she went thru and each one of us will regret every day that we were not there to help her.

She and I and my brothers have been thru a lot together and we love her like we love our own kids. We need her. She should be there in the pew with us every Sunday. She should be at the birthday parties, and holidays, and basketball games, and school programs. There is no day that will ever be the same because she is gone.

I have no sympathy for anyone involved in this, in any way, shape, or form. There is no excuse. My Mom's life was brutally taken from her because somebody decided she didn't DESERVE to live. I only feel sorry for HER.

I just want to beat somebody up.

Rita,
I am so sorry you and your family have to be going through this. ((((()))))) I hope you can feel that big hug...

We just want this to be over. To find Mom, to have some sort of closure, to accept that she is gone and somehow live with how she died. But the sad truth is, it will really never be over. It's not possible to get out of your head what she went thru and every one of us will regret that we were not there to help her.

She and I and my brothers have been thru a lot together and we loved her like we love our own kids. We needed her.

I have no sympathy for anyone involved in this, in any way, shape, or form. There is no excuse. My Mom's life was brutally taken from her because somebody decided she didn't DESERVE to live. I only feel sorry for HER.

my relative got himself into his own mess, your mom didnt im sure
but it dont change the fact that somebody loved them & cared for them
im really sorry you are going through this, i understand how emotions can run from forgivenss & closure to demanding justice...from peace to anxiety within the same heartbeat, i am sorry :(

Rita here is another ((((hug))))

I feel your pain...and I applaud your anger...I am angry right along with you

the senseless cowardly act is so repulsive...

I really really hope we don't have to endure "explanations" or "sympathy" for the wife etc... I don't give a crap about her, unless he had her on a ball and chain she had all this time to get away and "drop a dime", go to a police station and tell what she knew..she didn't so I hope she is prosecuted to the max

I hope anyone who participated, covered up, or whatever is prosecuted

I know it must be hard to (maybe) have your biofather in this mix..but from your other posts I don't think this would be some huge surprise..>I think that Pat did a wonderful job with you kids I am just so sorry and angry that her long awaited freedom from "him" was cut short

how cruel and how senseless and selfish and nasty

I don't care what "excuses" these varmints make...I don't want to hear about their bad childhoods...I don't care about their financial problems or difficulties or if they are boozeheads or whatever....no excuse counts here

You have every right to be angry...and every right to be sad...and also proud...you are a great credit to your wonderful Mom. I am just so mad that she is not here with you and her beloved donkey and doggie, but her love is with you and yours for her, you have held out for her and you are seeing this through to justice for your Mom

We just want this to be over. To find Mom, to have some sort of closure, to accept that she is gone and somehow live with how she died. But the sad truth is, it will really never be over. It's not possible to get out of your head what she went thru and each one of us will regret every day that we were not there to help her.

She and I and my brothers have been thru a lot together and we love her like we love our own kids. We need her. She should be there in the pew with us every Sunday. She should be at the birthday parties, and holidays, and basketball games, and school programs. There is no day that will ever be the same because she is gone.

Oh, Rita...wish I could actually do something to help, my thoughts and prayers are with you all, always.

my relative got himself into his own mess, your mom didnt im sure
but it dont change the fact that somebody loved them & cared for them
im really sorry you are going through this, i understand how emotions can run from forgivenss & closure to demanding justice...from peace to anxiety within the same heartbeat, i am sorry :(

Oh dear, RH is your relative? My prayers for peace and understanding to you.

Rita here is another ((((hug))))

I feel your pain...and I applaud your anger...I am angry right along with you

the senseless cowardly act is so repulsive...

I really really hope we don't have to endure "explanations" or "sympathy" for the wife etc... I don't give a crap about her, unless he had her on a ball and chain she had all this time to get away and "drop a dime", go to a police station and tell what she knew..she didn't so I hope she is prosecuted to the max

I hope anyone who participated, covered up, or whatever is prosecuted

I know it must be hard to (maybe) have your biofather in this mix..but from your other posts I don't think this would be some huge surprise..>I think that Pat did a wonderful job with you kids I am just so sorry and angry that her long awaited freedom from "him" was cut short

how cruel and how senseless and selfish and nasty

I don't care what "excuses" these varmints make...I don't want to hear about their bad childhoods...I don't care about their financial problems or difficulties or if they are boozeheads or whatever....no excuse counts here

You have every right to be angry...and every right to be sad...and also proud...you are a great credit to your wonderful Mom. I am just so mad that she is not here with you and her beloved donkey and doggie, but her love is with you and yours for her, you have held out for her and you are seeing this through to justice for your Mom

DITTO to your post Logical!

The wife isn't innocent, it's pretty obvious.

VARMINTS describes these preditors perfectly!

You've made many very true statements here. Thanks!

Rita,
I'm certain that many of the posters would love to help you "beat somebody up." I would, for sure.
You are correct, this will not ever be over. The uncertainty of the events, the wondering about it all will always be there. Don't beat yourselves up for not being there, though. Your Mom knew that you would have been there if you had known.
Continued prayers to you and your entire family during this very stressful time. Although I do not know you except through this thread, I add a big hug to those already given.
Hoping for speedy, but accurate arrests to be announced soon.

Oh dear, RH is your relative? My prayers for peace and understanding to you.

no, lol, this is how internet rumors get started

i lost a relative, abducted, etc, read all my posts, there isnt many

Huge hugs, Rita.

Add me to the posse who would help you "beat somebody up". I've done it a hundred times in my mind and bit my mental lips so hard reading and trying not to reply with anything that is conjecture or suspicion. I miss my friend. I am furious she is gone, that her loved ones suffer. I hope and pray answers and closure come soon and the lives of the guilty be affected swifty by their henious deeds.

no, lol, this is how internet rumors get started

i lost a relative, abducted, etc, read all my posts, there isnt many

Thanks for clearing that up. I told hubby after I read your post, "I can't believe Hollisters relatives are posting on here and admitting they are related." LOL

Sorry bout that. Glad you cleared it up.

I was gone on vacation when all this broke loose. I sure hope we hear something soon. I'm glad things are moving right along. So much better than things coming to a stop and going no where.

Praying this is solved soon. I really think it will be.

Praying for Pat and the Kimmi kids
There will be a day........hold on, and never forget we are here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214