KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many, many prayers.
Just know that there are people waiting for the word to come help search when TES calls.

Peace and prayers,
Dsn

no, lol, this is how internet rumors get started

i lost a relative, abducted, etc, read all my posts, there isnt many

hwj, so sorry that I misinterpreted your post! Certainly didn't mean to start a rumor here.
I am also sorry that you had the misfortune of losing a relative. This is a cruel world we live in, isn't it? It's not right but all we can do is have faith that in the end justice will prevail.

I've had Pat and the entire Kimmi family in my thoughts all day again today. Prayers go out to all of them again this evening.

As always - prayers for Pat and family! Hoping for answers soon...

Still praying for you, Kimmi family. I can not even imagine what you are going thru, and truly hope there is some resolution and closure for you all very soon.

I cannot believe there are no media updates now... unbelievable...

bumping up for Pat

Nursebeeme,
I like to think LE is crossing t's and dotting I's when it is so quiet.
With the family so quiet now I am sure there is a lot going on.
Hugs,
Dsn

dsntslp,
I agree... thanks for that hug too... hopefully all those letter i and t's getting dotted and crossed soon!

Oh pleeeease let there be something *major* about to happen in this case....it must be torture for the Kimmi family to know LE is working hard & making progress -- but they still don't know where Pat is or what happened to her, and we've not heard that anyone's been arrested.

Prayers for LE to 'get their man' and strength for the family while they wait.

Precious Heavenly Father. we know that there is nothing that happens on this earth that you don't know about. We don't understand the timing in this. Lord, we don't understand ANY of this. We can't see the whole picture God! We don't know why this family has to go thru this in the first place and why they haven't been given all of the answers. You know the answers though Lord. Help us to trust you.

But Father, if it is in your will, we petition you on the behalf of Pat's family.. Lord, please reveal the answers here. I pray that in Your power - an arrest or arrests will be made soon. Father in Heaven, let it be even this evening - or tomorrow. Lord, maybe it has already happened and we just havent heard.

And Lord, as we ask this... at the same time Father - we ask that you be with all of the officers and prosecuters in this case. Don't let them miss a single thing. Point them to all that is there and remind them of every protocal. Bless them Lord and Bless the Kimmi Family!

In Jesus name

Amen

Just checking in. Guess there's no news today. Thinking of Pat and family with love and prayers.

KNZA did air a statement made by Atchison Sheriff tonight on their news. I did not hear the entire segment nor can I find it online. I did hear "no arrests" and LE continues their investigation. I believe he did reveal more information regarding a vehicle.

thanks for sharing that jane d! If you hear it again on the news could you relay what else they shared about the vehicle? thanks in advance

Bumping for Pat..

Amen... bump for Pat!

It is really good that LE is being careful, but frustrating because we all want to have this solved and someone arrested and for Pat's family to have answers so they can at least start trying to move forward.

I think we'd all join in to search or to beat someone up or to sit and chat over coffee.. or go out and get rip-roaring drunk .. whatever is needed to support Rita and the family. Anything to help.

Around the table-- we are all there.... all in support of Pat and the Kimmi family. Sending forth our love and respect and raising our coffee mugs or shot glasses (whatever works in your own mind).... a toast:

"TO PAT... TO THE KIMMI FAMILY... MAY THE LORD BLESS AND KEEP YOU AND ALLOW YOU TO TRULY FEEL THE WARMTH OF OUR REGARD" May some answers come today... even if we don't hear about them right away... may LE find something... anything as they move forward.

Okay, I heard the report again this morning on KNZA. Apparently LE located a portion of a vehicle "at an Axtell salvage yard" early last week which led to the search warrant being issued. A pickup bed was found buried during the execution of the search warrant. Other than asking for consideration of the family by not spreading rumors nothing else was said.

Amen... bump for Pat!

It is really good that LE is being careful, but frustrating because we all want to have this solved and someone arrested and for Pat's family to have answers so they can at least start trying to move forward.

I think we'd all join in to search or to beat someone up or to sit and chat over coffee.. or go out and get rip-roaring drunk .. whatever is needed to support Rita and the family. Anything to help.

Around the table-- we are all there.... all in support of Pat and the Kimmi family. Sending forth our love and respect and raising our coffee mugs or shot glasses (whatever works in your own mind).... a toast:

"TO PAT... TO THE KIMMI FAMILY... MAY THE LORD BLESS AND KEEP YOU AND ALLOW YOU TO TRULY FEEL THE WARMTH OF OUR REGARD" May some answers come today... even if we don't hear about them right away... may LE find something... anything as they move forward.

Daisy May,
Thanks for beginning the day with so much honesty. So many feelings are in so many hearts. Ditto to your prayer.
Thanks again.

Okay, I heard the report again this morning on KNZA. Apparently LE located a portion of a vehicle "at an Axtell salvage yard" early last week which led to the search warrant being issued. A pickup bed was found buried during the execution of the search warrant. Other than asking for consideration of the family by not spreading rumors nothing else was said.

jane d,

So glad you have your ear to KNZA! Can't get that station in my area. It's good to know that the search the LE has going is in various places. A vehicle can probably be identified even tho it's in pieces.

We can all pray that more and more evidence and testing will soon lead to arrests and finding Pat. The Kimmi family deserves answers and peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back