KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This evening when I drove home from work, you guys/gals should have seen it. There was the most amazing burnt orange sunset. It was beautiful, and above Pat's house it just looked like billows and billows of clouds all hooked together, like a big furry blanket. It was so pretty, I wish I would have had my camera with me. The clouds with the sun shining through them all around her house was awesome. I am hoping soon we will be able to bring Pat home so that she can again enjoy the beautiful view from her home, and it will erase all the "junk" that this awful person has done. I pray dear LORD, that you will open doors that need to be opened, and close doors that need to be closed. We thank YOU for everything, and we praise YOU. We will keep our hearts and eyes on YOU, in JESUS name, amen.

Well, it would be just wonderful if the Lord would allow Pat's family to find her and bring her home. Why can't that happen? What is to be learned from the loss of this loving family that is suffering so mightily?

Well, it would be just wonderful if the Lord would allow Pat's family to find her and bring her home. Why can't that happen? What is to be learned from the loss of this loving family that is suffering so mightily?

If nothing else, this teaches us to treasure and love our families, forgive past hurts in our inner circles, hold tight to what we know and love, and above all, please try to remember that God did not do this, a person (well, they wish they were a person!) did this. It is hard to "keep the faith" right now, but I will say this: If Rita and her family did not have their faith, they would not have hope. It's hard enough to go through this WITH faith-imagine the devastating emptiness of NO belief that God is with them- *shudders*
Unimaginable.......

Let me know about TES. I am sure that The Recorder would like to get a story when they are here.

bump bump bump!!!! Where is Pat! And Rita, how are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a while and am worried about you!

I drive around with a stack of fliers and a roll of tape in my van.. whenever I am somewhere I put one up if I am able!

COME HOME PAT!

i have commented to my husband about how wonderful you've all been. It can't be easy... Heck it can't be even bearable at times. To be honest, i am impressed.

I know i'm a vengeful person (and that is not something to be proud of). If my mom were missing, and there was anyone i even 1/2 suspected, i know i'd hunt them down and try to force them into a confession or something. You all must be more mentally stable than i am to handle this with such grace.

That is not the best way to go about an investigation and i know it would not help things, but i'd just be so hurt and angry that anyone i really suspected might be involved would be in danger of me nabbing them or something. They would probably have to lock me up somewhere for my own safety.

So-- you are being very sane with all you are going through ~~~
~~~ even though you may feel out of control. Hopefully, if i run into a dark duelly, i will be able to calmly get the license number or something (will that even help?) watch the topeka-capital journal... You might read a weird story about a woman charged w/ road rage trying to run down a dark duelly.

On a more serious note... (would getting any information on these help, or are there too many to really track/trace?)

TODAY, we saw our first duelly truck since this happened. We watch for them all the time now. Black dodge ram w/ 2 odd smoke stack things on it. I do have a licence number from jackson county... Should i post it?

TODAY, we saw our first duelly truck since this happened. We watch for them all the time now. Black dodge ram w/ 2 odd smoke stack things on it. I do have a licence number from jackson county... Should i post it?

YES! I saw one here in Vegas yesterday and dang near killed myself trying to get close enough to see the plate. It was Nevada.

If nothing else, this teaches us to treasure and love our families, forgive past hurts in our inner circles, hold tight to what we know and love, and above all, please try to remember that God did not do this, a person (well, they wish they were a person!) did this. It is hard to "keep the faith" right now, but I will say this: If Rita and her family did not have their faith, they would not have hope. It's hard enough to go through this WITH faith-imagine the devastating emptiness of NO belief that God is with them- *shudders*
Unimaginable.......

I know you're right. The family's faith is palpable - as is their frustration.

Do NOT post it. It is most likely a person not related to this case at all.
But you could call it in to the police.
They can check these tips/leads out.

Do NOT post it. It is most likely a person not related to this case at all.
But you could call it in to the police.
They can check these tips/leads out.

I would only post it, if Rita wanted it for her list. I can't imagine the cops keeping the tag numbers of every duelly anyone sees, and if we all start calling in every duelly, it will take time away from other parts of the investigation; but it could come in handy... maybe...

My 9y/o son wanted us to hang around to see who got into the truck.
We had a discussion about all the reasons we shouldn't do that. Trying to find duellys is now something we now do on a regular basis.

I will try to catch up on posts over the weekend. I've been reading what's posted but haven't had time to sit down to reply without being interrupted by my kiddos. I have so much to do, and catch up on, but absolutely no motivation to do any of it. So there's my pity party, friends :) Thank you all for being so supportive and encouraging. Our family is so BLESSED by those around us, including all of you, some of whom we never even knew before. And to those in our community who are reading along here, we love you. I can't wait for the day that I can post the answers to all of our questions and we can all find some peace in our lives again.

I would only post it, if Rita wanted it for her list. I can't imagine the cops keeping the tag numbers of every duelly anyone sees, and if we all start calling in every duelly, it will take time away from other parts of the investigation; but it could come in handy... maybe...

My 9y/o son wanted us to hang around to see who got into the truck.
We had a discussion about all the reasons we shouldn't do that. Trying to find duellys is now something we now do on a regular basis.
=
Send pm to Rita.
That way she can have the info.

FYI - random thoughts...dually (maybe a late 1990's or 2000 Dodge according to one report & may be red or dark color) ..(re: report to sheriff with tag #) I saw ONE dually near Horton since Pat went missing, didn't get tag # as it was pulling a trailer, BUT it is very easy to report what you see to the sheriff - email: john.calhoon@atchisonlec.org
AND who knows what might help find this vehicle.

I know you're right. The family's faith is palpable - as is their frustration.

But I also totally understand why you would feel this way at this point-it's SO hard to KEEP believing when nothing seems fair or reasonable.....
Still, we must try-it's the only way Hope does indeed spring eternal.

But I also totally understand why you would feel this way at this point-it's SO hard to KEEP believing when nothing seems fair or reasonable.....
Still, we must try-it's the only way Hope does indeed spring eternal.

Thank you. I am utterly and completely frustrated and I've never even met this lovely woman or her wonderful family. There just is NO logical explanation for Pat to have been taken from her home and family!

So many missing persons cases share similar circumstances or point to at least one specific possibility. This one is just baffling.

I will have faith AND hope as long as Rita and her family need it. But I probably won't chase down any more dually's on the freeway in Vegas, though it did seem like a good idea at the time!

Just checking back as I do every day hoping for news of Pat.

Please let today be the day!

I am checking in on Pat too! Praying for the entire kimmi family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members