KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Know that we are all here now, and we will still all be here when..........always.
Our love to all of you

Does anybody know another name for this "V" road in Sabetha, KS?
Using Google maps I only see a Virginia Street and the numbers stop in the 1600 block. I see no "V Road".

when I put the 1755 V Road address in and use "get directions" from Horton, Kansas....it marks a location but calls it Wetmore Sabetha Road, so I am just guessing that this is another name for V Road.

My prayers for Pat, peace and comfort for all the Kimmi relatives and friends, and death to the perp.
I will continue to think of Pat and the family daily. There are hard times ahead, but at least you can find justice for Pat.

Also, I could not find the local Nemaha County Sheriff jail inmate listings online. I found the Nemaha County Sheriff site but it does not appear to me that the inmate listings are online. Anybody have any ideas?

I don't know a lot about this county in particular, but in many counties in this state, there can be long periods of time when there are NO inmates in their jails at all! Several counties even contract with the cities with larger populations to house their extra inmates as a way to get extra revenue into their departments. It is quite possible that Nemaha is one of those counties that have such low crime rates that there is simply no reason to ever list them onto a website when there is a rare occasion of someone being booked into the system.

jmoo

Thank you God for the progress being made~ Praying for your family and for answers!

Watched the news and was hoping there would be something (new). I had heard at work that there WAS an arrest, but now it appears there is not an arrest (YET). I know so many are just frustrated and want answers (I am just on the edge) so I can't imagine how hard this has to be on the family.

I am hoping that the Kimmi kids do not know the people involved because that will make it even worse for them, I think. Surely there will be some answers soon.

Try to stay strong everyone and take a deep breath... the next few days are going to be a heck of a roller coaster ride, it sounds like.

PRAYERS FOR THE KIMMI KIDS and let everything go quickly, smoothly and as pain-free as possible. They have been through more than their share.

It would seem that LE will be questioning the owners of the property.
Maybe ask why there is a vehicle dismantled on the property.
Maybe ask for dna to compare with the cap found.

I would think there would be an arrest soon.

:blowkiss:
OMG - I have been on pins and needles all day waiting for more news - as I know ya'll have. I can't begin to imagine what Pat's family is going through.

Guess all we can do is continue praying and waiting. I can be very patient as long as I know LE is getting closer.

Rita & Family:

Sitting here just praying like mad that things are progressing towards a conclusion.
I hope you are all holding up against all the stress that I know you are under right now.
Will keep the candle lit for you all.

Pam

Holding out hope that this will be a successful investigation with Pat found alive. If that is not the case, I pray for peace and comfort for her family and friends.

What connection does Pat have to Rebecca and Roger Hollister?
Why would they/one of them force her into their truck?
Why would they hide and disassemble the truck? Blood?

Rita said she cleaned for someone. Them?

What about horse or donkey or animal connections?

Rita said Pat was so cautious and wouldn't open the door for strangers. Did the woman lure Pat out to the truck?

I hope they consider getting good sniffer dogs out there and maybe bulldoze the whole damn place.

What connection does Pat have to Rebecca and Roger Hollister?
Why would they/one of them force her into their truck?
Why would they hide and disassemble the truck? Blood?

Rita said she cleaned for someone. Them?

What about horse or donkey or animal connections?

Rita said Pat was so cautious and wouldn't open the door for strangers. Did the woman lure Pat out to the truck?

I hope they consider getting good sniffer dogs out there and maybe bulldoze the whole damn place.

I really don't know the answers to these questions other than what the rumor mills is around here.

From what I understand Roger was friends with Pat's ex. True or not I am not sure. I know Rebecca, she sold Home Interiors around here for years, I don't think she is involved in this, just married to Roger. I will keep my opinion of him to myself.

There are so many rumors going on here that who knows what the truth is and I would hate to say any of them in fear that none of them are true at this point and time.

I really don't know the answers to these questions other than what the rumor mills is around here.

From what I understand Roger was friends with Pat's ex. True or not I am not sure. I know Rebecca, she sold Home Interiors around here for years, I don't think she is involved in this, just married to Roger. I will keep my opinion of him to myself.

There are so many rumors going on here that who knows what the truth is and I would hate to say any of them in fear that none of them are true at this point and time.

I can't find locals comments anywhere! Can you at least tell us what Roger does for a living?

I can't find locals comments anywhere! Can you at least tell us what Roger does for a living?

I really can't. I think he is a farmer, but I am not 100% sure of that.

Everyone is being pretty tight lipped that might know anything. I am sure that is so they can make the case and not have any trouble.

I have heard they have arrested him, that he confessed to doing it and why, but I don't know if any of that is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214