KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNOW she knows about the Pat Kimmi case. How could she not know?
Back at the beginning of January I know someone who sent out a mass email of the poster of Pat, and asked people to make copies of it and post them around, hoping there might be some responses. It had added on it the P-raying A-all T-the time on it, and people were asked to pray. Their email address was one of the addresses it was sent to.

Even if she was a victim....she would have known and recognized the money clip and hat........and she didn't tell anyone??? What's up with that? Think of how long the family has pleaded and begged for some answers. I'm sorry, but I don't have alot of sympathy in that area. I know her, and she has always been nice to me, but to know information that could bring these great kids out of some of their agony...and not bring it forth. To me that makes you just as guilty. IMO

Please understand that I believe that if she knew about it she absolutely is just as guilty. I 100% agree. And the fact that I don't think she was directly involved isn't a statement on my part as to whether or not I extend any sympathy. Having said that, I don't know Roger at all. If he has the ability to commit this type of violent act then what types of violence would he show his wife. I am not making any excuses for anyone. Just throwing out the possibilities.

Any search news on TV tonight?

I can't find anything. Been checking in at stjoechannel.com all day and no new updates. It's so hard waiting - can't imagine what the family is going through.

We need a toe tapping or finger drumming smilie!

Please don't misunderstand, I am not trying to be hostile to you or anyone, I am sorry if I appeared that way. I was just stating MO. I am pretty open and vocal, probably too much sometimes, lol, but that's just me. I am thankful there are so many caring people on this website, and that we all have the common bond of wanting to bring Pat back home to her family.
Be Blessed

Please understand that I believe that if she knew about it she absolutely is just as guilty. I 100% agree. And the fact that I don't think she was directly involved isn't a statement on my part as to whether or not I extend any sympathy. Having said that, I don't know Roger at all. If he has the ability to commit this type of violent act then what types of violence would he show his wife. I am not making any excuses for anyone. Just throwing out the possibilities.

Sorry, I meant to send that last post I sent with this quote before it. I, like many of you , am on pins and needles with this. I know it must be unbearable to the kids.
Be Blessed Pat Kimmi
Be Blessed Kimmi kids
Be Blessed Websleuth buddies:angel:

<snip>

Today, the Atchison County Sheriff's Department says it's investigation at the farm is ending for now, and the farm will be turned back over to the property-owner.

Atchison County Sheriff John Calhoon tells KQ2 at this point he can't comment on what investigators found at the farm during their search.

http://stjoechannel.com/content/fulltext/?cid=105971

Hoping answers come soon.
Kudos to LE for the intensive work they are doing to fing Pat.
Thoughts for the Kimmi family as another long painful day draws to a close.

Prayers for the Kimmi family & friends that answers come soon.

<snip>

Today, the Atchison County Sheriff's Department says it's investigation at the farm is ending for now, and the farm will be turned back over to the property-owner.

Atchison County Sheriff John Calhoon tells KQ2 at this point he can't comment on what investigators found at the farm during their search.

http://stjoechannel.com/content/fulltext/?cid=105971

I was so worried that they would have to leave w/o finding her. I hope they keep their eyes and ears wide open so if she is somewhere around, they can find her. Now, the only hope, is to see if they have enough other evidence to arrest someone. (fingers crossed)

Someone said earlier that if Rebecca Hollister knew anything, she was just as guilty and I have to agree. I know spouses don't have to testify against their husband, but if she knew it was his hat/money clip OR if she knew his truck was now hidden and not being used and didn't say anything~ she truly is just as guilty. Maybe can't be charged? but morally she is just as guilty.

Don't give up hope and everyone say your prayers! This has got to be positive and has got to lead to an arrest.

I agree Daisy. And we must also remember that something led them to the Hollister farm. And something had to be compelling enough to enable them to serve a search warrant. While they are being very tightlipped (LE) I still have faith that they are on the right trail.

I agree Daisy. And we must also remember that something led them to the Hollister farm. And something had to be compelling enough to enable them to serve a search warrant. While they are being very tightlipped (LE) I still have faith that they are on the right trail.

I agree also.
LE took evidence,a dismantled car, at least one truck, a tractor, they dug in the land, maybe even took evidence from the house.

I think they will be very thorough in processing all the evidence they found.

And what led them to RH house? Maybe dna from the cap? Tips?
Suspicous behavior?

I am trusting that all this methodical compiling of evidence will lead to an arrest, a conviction and finding
where Patricia is.
BBM.

I agree also.
LE took evidence,a dismantled car, at least one truck, a tractor, they dug in the land, maybe even took evidence from the house.

I think they will be very thorough in processing all the evidence they found.

And what led them to RH house? Maybe dna from the cap? Tips?
Suspicous behavior?

I am trusting that all this methdical compiling of evidence will lead to an arrest, a conviction and finding
where Patricia is.
BBM.

So true....I am also thinking that "association" with her ex....?

Maybe hanging out with him?? angry talk in bars??

It is good to see that LE seem to have beem working away...I know the waiting, the uncertainy hurts..and it does not look like this is a happy ending by any means, but still better than the waiting, not knowing

(((hugs to Rita and the Kimmi kids))))

Bumping to keep the faith--keep the faith, everybody. Faith: the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1)

Bumping to keep the faith--keep the faith, everybody. Faith: the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1)

Even though my faith comes from a different place--I am keeping it --in spades. And hold the Kimmi family close in thought and light.

Lifting Pat and the Kimmi kids up in prayer"
"O Lord, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness come to my relief", "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you, Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." Psalms 143: 1,8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214