KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we feel the truth is so very near. Please, Father, reveal it today and bring Pat home. I ask you in the name of Jesus that you cause the Truth to be known today and that all mysteries be dissolved in this case. Lord, aside from the people responsible, only You know what happened- our hearts are begging you to bring about a confession. Amen

AMEN Ccleary AMEN

nope... not going to do... Pat is almost falling off page one... won't do at all... bumping up!

Can't stand having Pat at the very bottom of the page! Page 2 is not acceptable for our friend and her family!

ok, the brothers name is b***t, there is a sig age diff, my source from the br co shf's office says he is a very good friend of b***t, b***t allready mentioned to my source that he has had no real contact with roger is approx 10 years

my source works both out in the field & in the jail, daily

just thought ya'll would like to know, and by the way, i had to arm wrestle this guy for the info, just wanted ya to know how much i love you alls!! :)

ok, the brothers name is b***t, there is a sig age diff, my source from the br co shf's office says he is a very good friend of b***t, b***t allready mentioned to my source that he has had no real contact with roger is approx 10 years

just thought ya'll would like to know, and by the way, i had to arm wrestle this guy for the info, just wanted ya to know how much i love you alls!! :)

I'm glad you have such a strong arm, hwj! Well, my theory was way off, but it' good to be able to cross that family connection off the list of "could be's." It's good that you have a friend who would be so honest with you about a friend of his whose brother is in serious trouble.

Thanks again for your research! I appreciate your "digging" and arm wrestling.

Today is nearing a close for the working people, so maybe we arent going to hear any big news today. Sure would be good to have breaking news during the evening though.

Praying again for more patience for Rita and her brothers and families and guidance for LE.

right back atcha hwj!

It's so interesting to be developing friendships with people on WS, never knowing if we'll ever have occasion to meet in person.

Love and the best to all . . . especially Pat and her family.

I didn't want to say anything cause I don't know RH or his brother..but there are 2 H's who own houses in Horton..one is B***t & one is B*****n. (don't know what relation they are to RH).
(and also heard the rumor they did not 'get along with each other')

Checking in to keep Pat's name current on this web site. Co-workers and I were talking about the wreck and how many people don't survive such a wreck, that divine intervention came into play to let the H's do the right thing and tell where Pat is. Hopefully they were listening to this sign from above. Do the right thing Mrs. H....please.

It's so interesting to be developing friendships with people on WS, never knowing if we'll ever have occasion to meet in person.

knowing how Pat made so many good friends on the internet with her horse interests I think we would be doing her proud! I think she is right here reading along with us!

Amen Cookin, amen.

Not to be negative at all but I think if Mrs. H knew where Pat was or if Mrs. H had told we would already be hearing that she has been found.

Prayers for Pat's family.

Amen Cookin, amen.

Not to be negative at all but I think if Mrs. H knew where Pat was or if Mrs. H had told we would already be hearing that she has been found.

Prayers for Pat's family.

True but...she must know something to have him ram her into a semi. Hopefully something will happen next week. Patience. Something I don't have much of.

So true and thank you. I think we have Rita to thank for bringing us all together as we are here. Through her sincere and heartfelt posts, she has made Pat so much more than just another "missing person." She's a beloved Mommy and Grandma. A real person with people who love and care about her and who miss her. I can see my own Mommy in Pat's face.

Nothing about this is fair and I'm quite sure it will never really make sense to anyone here. But the people responsible for Pat's disappearance need to answer for it and pay for it. And Pat needs to get home to those who love her so very much.

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Nothing about this is fair and I'm quite sure it will never really make sense to anyone here. But the people responsible for Pat's disappearance need to answer for it and pay for it. And Pat needs to get home to those who love her so very much.
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Amen to that.

As always, my prayers for the Kimmi family.

okay extended websleuth kimmi family... brace.. we are bumping up

Rita - we will all be here for your Mom and you and your brothers and all your babies. Hope ya'll are hanging in there. You probably know more than we do here!

As a Mom - I just know your own Mom would be so proud of you all. She obviously did a wonderful job raising you and your bros. Take care of each other!

:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member