KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, it's not so much WHERE he is as WHY he's there. It's a good start, but....well, ya'll know what I mean.

On the "conflict of interest, brother a jailer here" thing, at least one news source reported that RoHo was transferred to the Atchison County facility "because the jail is better equipped to handle his medical needs." (http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=112844) All the others - Hiawatha World, Atchison Globe, etc. etc. - have the other story.

So that suggests that maybe he's in Atchison for a third reason - he's going to be arrested soon in the Kimmi case and they want him on site in Atchison County for questioning, both beforehand and afterward - and that reporters's sources gave two different stories for his presence in Atchison before they could line up one story and keep it straight.

Maybe. It could be, too, that it's just a reporter's error. Whatever, he's lawyered up now, having hired the Topeka attorney, James Heathman, at least for the attempted first degree murder/aggravated assault case. Heathman's website: http://www.heathmanlaw.com/

Thanks to several for the info on jails, etc. My REAL point was that I wonder if RoH's brother could in some way be involved in Pat's disappearance? Using his "jailer" position with uniform, could he have lured Pat our of her house? Conflict of intrest could mean that he might also be another POI, couldn't it?

As another day begins, Lord, please continue to guide LE along the correct path in solving Pat's case. Please continue to keep Pat and her children and grandchildren in your care and help them find patience that only you can give. As the inquisitions continue, please see that the truth is given and that those under oath don't forget any detail. Thank you, Lord, for your constant love and for answering the prayers of many by getting closer to finding Pat each day.

It's possible, jeansrme, but not likely that they'd leave the brother still employed and tasked with any sort of authority if they suspected it. Not sure what sort of uniform a jailer wears, but it would also be possible for RoHo to borrow or obtain a uniform from his brother, without the latter's knowing the true purpose, thus to appear at the door as an authority figure.

I am not 100% positive on this...though I am embarrassed to say so since I worked at the brown county courthouse for awhile....but I think that the jailers wear sheriff's department officers uniforms.

However, in my heart, I don't think that he went to Pat's door in a uniform. He didn't have a sheriff's patrol car and I think Pat was savvy enough that she would have noticed that.

It is a good thought....and entirely possible.

It's possible, jeansrme, but not likely that they'd leave the brother still employed and tasked with any sort of authority if they suspected it. Not sure what sort of uniform a jailer wears, but it would also be possible for RoHo to borrow or obtain a uniform from his brother, without the latter's knowing the true purpose, thus to appear at the door as an authority figure.

You are right. That does make sense. Another thought entered my mind after I went off line earlier, the brother could have heard radio communications early on in the investigation and alerted RoH that his pickup was suspected of being in the area of Pat's home. Brother could have alerted RoH away from work and not be suspected. There had to a reason that the pickup was burned, dismanteled and a portion buried.

Again, just thoughts that have entered my mind. Since I'm very inexperienced on this site and the process, please advise me if I'm out of line by posting them. Thank you all for being so supportive and caring to Pat's family and for showing so much compassion for all. I know that some of you know the family and many other do not, but are involved because you care about people who have been violated.

Hoping that many answers will be soon tell the story, speculation will be in the past and that harsh punishment will be issued for everyone involved in harming Pat. And, of course, that Pat is located and brought home to her family.

Another good thought, Jeansrme....I never even entertained that idea but it is another possibility. Wow, this whole thing is unbelievable.

It is unbelieveable to live in this little corner of Kansas thinking you and your family are safe and never worrying something as horrific as this could happen and why it happened. How could a person hate another so much? I have lived a very sheltered life here in this little corner of Kansas.

Praying that there are answers today.

they would have put him (brother jailer) on admin leave if he was a POI or had been questioned, otherwise it would jepordized their chain of evidence, although the main investigation is centerd around atch co, with probably KBI securing the evidence

that said, a jailer is a glorified mall cop, limited on radio contact IIRC & pretty much busy keeping the rats in the cages fed

jailers dont much weigh in on an investigation in these small county shops, but they could cause a hell of a rukus if they decided to be a hero of sorts

MOO-----but with a lil insight thats probably closer to the mark than furhter from

peace to the kimmis!!!

Lord, we feel the truth is so very near. Please, Father, reveal it today and bring Pat home. I ask you in the name of Jesus that you cause the Truth to be known today and that all mysteries be dissolved in this case. Lord, aside from the people responsible, only You know what happened- our hearts are begging you to bring about a confession. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member