KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a new theory out there (rumor only, folks ;) ), that's just CHOCK full of intelligence and compassion, said to be spoken under oath...

(edited our a portion of Rita's post just to shorten this entry)

ETA: The most VALUABLE information supposedly offered by same person: "EK doesn't drink."

Thanks a bunch "erv". Our family appreciates it. :banghead:

BBM - I don't know a soul within this entire thread (Pat, her family, or any of the WS members, so don't know EK or "erv" from Adam, but am just wondering if "erv" was drunk :tipsy: when he made his statement?

As from the beginning, prayers are with Pat and her family.

Here's a new theory out there (rumor only, folks ;) ), that's just CHOCK full of intelligence and compassion, said to be spoken under oath...

"A cougar ate her."

Yes, this person's theory is that a couger "got her and ate her". Drug her out of the house, leaving behind a hat and money clip. Said cougar drives a red dually pickup. Nobody's responsible for it, just an animal.

ETA: The most VALUABLE information supposedly offered by same person: "EK doesn't drink."

I heard about this! OMG!

I guess we don't really know for sure (yet) if the hat and money clip belonged to RoHo. Maybe they're "erv's."

I sure hope LE has put him under the microscope!

I heard on KAIR radio at 5:00 this evening that RoHo has put his farm in his lawyer's name. Sorry if this has already been posted. Also he is refusing to pay ReHo's hospital bills. The lawyer gets the farm to pay for his services in both cases. Did anyone else listen to it that lives in the area? Did I hear it right?

From WIBW:

A hearing in Rebecca Hollister's lawsuit is scheduled for tomorrow.

As for the case of Missing Atchison County woman Patricia Kimmi, Atchison County officials say they wouldn't be surprised if arrests were made in the very near future.

Roger Hollister's attorney says Hollister is not guilty in both cases, and if charges arise, that's how he will plead in both.

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/89046847.html

From WIBW:

A hearing in Rebecca Hollister's lawsuit is scheduled for tomorrow.

As for the case of Missing Atchison County woman Patricia Kimmi, Atchison County officials say they wouldn't be surprised if arrests were made in the very near future.

Roger Hollister's attorney says Hollister is not guilty in both cases, and if charges arise, that's how he will plead in both.

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/89046847.html

I suppose he wouldn't have to pay until they find him guilty.

But jeez, some people just don't know when it's time to quit being an SOB!

"A cougar ate her."

Yes, this person's theory is that a couger "got her and ate her". Drug her out of the house, leaving behind a hat and money clip. Said cougar drives a red dually pickup. Nobody's responsible for it, just an animal.

Are you freakin kidding me! What the heck are they smoking?

I just wanted to clarify my opinion on ReHo. I am not sure she is innocent... but just think there are several bits that have come out recently that have me wondering.

Respectfully written I must say I don't care if ReH is innocent or not, which IMOO she is NOT.:puke:
However...............we must all remember that PAT IS THE VICTIM here.
As far as I am concerned Reba and the Marlboro Man and anyone else who is involved in this horrible tragedy can go to.......... :burn:

Respectfully written I must say I don't care if ReH is innocent or not, which IMOO she is NOT.:puke:
However...............we must all remember that PAT IS THE VICTIM here.
As far as I am concerned Reba and the Marlboro Man and anyone else who is involved in this horrible tragedy can go to.......... :burn:

I agree.

Just catching up here and wanting to say that let's hope that today will be the day!

GB Pat's children and their families!

I agree. Keeping quiet is equally a crime. But. Do we know she WAS quiet? According to the rumor* that bowmancabin (iirc) posted, RoH was questioned early on in the case. Is it possible that when she saw the pictures of the hat and money clip she called it in??? Just throwing that out there for thought.

I should explain about that RUMOR...what I heard was there was this 'guy' who owned a dually & he lived near Sabetha. LE questioned him & this 'guy' said he had sold the dually but LE could not find the dually &/or the buyer. (I don't think I ever heard the name RH but I now assume that's who it was). Anyway, it was suspicious cause this 'guy' said he had sold the dually & bought another truck soon after Pat disappeared.

And, if I recall..the Salvage Yard said the burned truck showed up around Christmas? and I think the first search warrant at the RH place was in January..so I'm guessing LE must have talked to RH in November or early December.

This is jumping ahead a bit because we don't yet know what really happened, but I just wanted to point out a few legal items...

The death penalty may only be given in circumstances where a defendant is convicted of pre-meditated first degree murder under the following limited factual circumstances:
* during a kidnapping for ransom
* during a killing committed under a contract or agreement

* the killing of any person by someone confined in a state correctional institution, community correction institution or jail or while in official custody
* a killing during the commission of, or attempt to commit, a rape or aggravated sodomy of any person
* the killing of a law enforcement officer
* the killing of more than one person as part of the same act or in two or more acts connected together
* the killing of a child under age 14 during a kidnapping or aggravated kidnapping with the intent to commit a sex offense upon the child

Although Kuckelman/Calhoun has yet to announce any arrests (let alone charges), if RoHo's attorney knows the whole story and has advised him that the death penalty could potentially be on the table then his attempted suicide (and attempted murder of his wife) starts to fit well within context. An attorney defending a capital case is going to want big bucks up front and this would explain the rumored sale of the farm before his run-in with a semi. In essence, RoHo could be facing death and bankruptcy no matter what.

Also, I find it interesting that Brown Co. prosecutor Kevin Hill has been on the scene of RoHo's residence during the execution of search warrants. Has anyone heard if the Nemaha Co. prosecutor was also there? While prosecutor Hill might have a professional interest given that he's dealing with the attempted murder ReHo, it makes me wonder if there is some evidence that a crime relating to Pat was committed in Brown Co. It's obvious that something happened in Atchison Co. and that further crimes of a cover-up may have happened in Nemaha Co., but what happened in Brown dealing with "the Kimmi matter" as he calls it?

I am just speculating ...
recent statements in the media were...
'wife asked RH why he had become so INVOLVED in the Kimmi case'
'Hill alleges Hollister has acknowledged his INVOLVEMENT & was upset with wife for speaking to LE about his INVOLVEMENT in the Kimmi case'
Atchison County Sheriff says ARRESTS
I guess I'm wondering how I should interpret 'involved'?
I guess 'arrests' means 2 or more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member