KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what time they are in court today for the lawsuit? ((I also wonder if ReHo will be there???))

Nothing yet on today's hearing
Wife sues Roger Hollister for crash
---
News of the lawsuit came as Brown County Attorney Kevin Hill filed a court document alleging Roger Hollister said "let's just end it now" moments before he allegedly swerved into the path of a semi-truck.
--
Heathman said that statement isn't an acknowledgement of guilt.
---
Meanwhile on Wednesday, Roger Hollister's attorney denied Hill's claims that Hollister had acknowledged his role in the disappearance of Horton resident Patricia Kimmi, 58.

"He is grossly mistaken," James Heathman said of Hill's claim.
---

http://cjonline.com/news/state/2010-03-25/wife_sues_roger_hollister_for_crash

Is it just me or does this seem to be in slow motion. My question is......What about Pat Kimmi?? I'm tired of hearing about the Hollister's. Where is Pat?

Is it just me or does this seem to be in slow motion. My question is......What about Pat Kimmi?? I'm tired of hearing about the Hollister's. Where is Pat?

It is painfully slow. But at least all this other stuff is keeping Pat front and center. That's a good thing!

Eugene Kimmi in court today:

http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=117505

The ex-husband of a missing Kansas woman faced investigators Thursday.

Eugene Kimmi spent hours behind closed doors with Atchison County Prosecutor Jerry Kuckelman, the KBI and Atchison County Undersheriff Larry Meyer.

Hollister couple fights over property:

http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=117525

Lawyers for a couple considered persons of interest in the Pat Kimmi case were back in a Kansas courtroom Thursday.

Rebecca Hollister is suing her husband Roger over medical bills.

Roger Hollister is behind bars accused of trying to kill his wife last month.

Prosecutors say he deliberately swerved into the path of an oncoming truck because his wife had been talking to investigators about Kimmi's disappearance.

If I were her - I'd be going after a heck of a lot more than $75,000!

Also..info at Hiawatha Daily World..
re: rebecca & roger
Update: Who gets the money...

It is painfully slow. But at least all this other stuff is keeping Pat front and center. That's a good thing!

Thanks Fairy1 for the positive reply. I just know that the whole Hollister mess is getting old how it seems to drag on and on while this good family and litteraly thousands of people in this area and different places in the US are wanting to know where she is. Pat Kimmi and her family have touched the hearts of so many people and we all want her home. God Bless her and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member