KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad she is talking....but think about it...:slap:she can say whatever she wants now, and "play" the victim.......oh poor ReH, she is covering her own ***.
I want all the answers out of her we can get, and then :behindbar
Sorry if this sounds harsh, but after what they did to Pat........and her family..........:back:is what ReH is doing now, and she needs to be held accountable:furious:

Well, this is RUMOR ...'LE had confirmed Rebecca was with someone (not Roger) &/or somewhere else on the evening Pat disappeared'
So it may be true she was not with Roger...????
but .. she had to know Roger did have hat, money clip, red dually (the one that disappeared)...and I have also heard (rumor) Roger was questioned ...prior to the time LE searched their home...soon after Pat disappeared, don't know if they talked to Rebecca at that time.

Snippped:
"On Oct. 12, a man hunting in northwest WaKeeney in Trego County made not only a discovery, but history, too. The man snapped photos of what this week became the first verified, live mountain lion in Kansas since 1904."

Read more: http://www.kansas.com/2009/10/21/1020277/kansas-wildlife-biologists-confirm.html#ixzz0j73i5vUB

So.........not so likely a cougar attack, even though there have been reported "sightings" for years on the west campus at KU in a wooded area near a large golf course. There are probably a few cougars in Kansas, ones who wander through occasionally, and others that are thought to have been released by people who initially kept them as illegal pets. HOWEVER, this confirmed sighting is hundreds of miles west of Horton, and within the normal range of travel for cougars that might live in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado.

Here's a new theory out there (rumor only, folks ;) ), that's just CHOCK full of intelligence and compassion, said to be spoken under oath...

"A cougar ate her."

Yes, this person's theory is that a couger "got her and ate her". Drug her out of the house, leaving behind a hat and money clip. Said cougar drives a red dually pickup. Nobody's responsible for it, just an animal.

ETA: The most VALUABLE information supposedly offered by same person: "EK doesn't drink."

Thanks a bunch "erv". Our family appreciates it. :banghead:

Oh...My....

I suppose then a cunning fox poured booze down EK's throat and forced him to drive??

Maybe a parrot grabbed the steering wheel and forced the H's into a semi truck???

wow

Well, this is RUMOR ...'LE had confirmed Rebecca was with someone (not Roger) &/or somewhere else on the evening Pat disappeared'
So it may be true she was not with Roger...????
but .. she had to know Roger did have hat, money clip, red dually (the one that disappeared)...and I have also heard (rumor) Roger was questioned ...prior to the time LE searched their home...soon after Pat disappeared, don't know if they talked to Rebecca at that time.

Interesting rumor. I've thought, since I read that ReHo was a "home interior lady" (page 3 this thread, #65, from alwaysonmymind) and that Pat had a new home, this might be a connection.

As for cougars (and I'm still laughing at the double-meaning!), mountain lions have allegedly been sighted in NE KS. But I'm pretty sure that the big cats angle is pretty much all "mountain lyin'."

that was said under oath??? I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall and watch the judge try to keep from laughing at that one. wow.

you know, there is a rather persuasive parrot at the liquor store in hiawatha. I bet EK stopped there right before his arrest.

I hadn't look at that lately...
the property was in the name of the daughter & is now in the name of the brother.

That property's head must be spinning from all the action on it! LOL. Is this the same brother that owns the property across the road or the one that's a jailer? I'm getting confused - or maybe that's the purpose of this manipulation.

That property's head must be spinning from all the action on it! LOL. Is this the same brother that owns the property across the road or the one that's a jailer? I'm getting confused - or maybe that's the purpose of this manipulation.

Sorry, y'all, posted this before I saw that the property was the property across the road, it's easy to get confused here.

Which is what the poor fellow with the cougar story must be, either that or he's been downing EK's portion at the bar.

Here's a new theory out there (rumor only, folks ;) ), that's just CHOCK full of intelligence and compassion, said to be spoken under oath...

"A cougar ate her."

Yes, this person's theory is that a couger "got her and ate her". Drug her out of the house, leaving behind a hat and money clip. Said cougar drives a red dually pickup. Nobody's responsible for it, just an animal.

ETA: The most VALUABLE information supposedly offered by same person: "EK doesn't drink."

Are they frickin kidding????? What an off the wall, stupid line of BS!!!! So this "erv" says EK doesn't drink...sorry, that's a bold face lie! That is another blood boiler. grrrr So is "erv" on the payroll too?

Seeing that money clip posted all over the local news and local papers should have gave ReHo her first clue. Duh! And then to see him cutting up a truck, running over it with a tractor, burning it, then burying it! Hmmm, I'm not thinking she is so innocent. I know....innocent until proven guilty.

They are both guilty as sin on Sunday and tell a lot of twisted tales to cover their own backsides. In my opinion.

Seeing that money clip posted all over the local news and local papers should have gave ReHo her first clue. Duh! And then to see him cutting up a truck, running over it with a tractor, burning it, then burying it! Hmmm, I'm not thinking she is so innocent. I know....innocent until proven guilty.
I agree. Keeping quiet is equally a crime. But. Do we know she WAS quiet? According to the rumor* that bowmancabin (iirc) posted, RoH was questioned early on in the case. Is it possible that when she saw the pictures of the hat and money clip she called it in??? Just throwing that out there for thought.

"A cougar ate her."

And now i can say..I've heard it all!!!

I just wanted to clarify my opinion on ReHo. I am not sure she is innocent... but just think there are several bits that have come out recently that have me wondering.

I'm betting there are others that were aware that the clip and cap belonged to RoH. Why didn't they come forward also. I would think that LE got a tip from someone in order to know where to look for some of the evidence. Also has it ever been established that these actually belonged to him via DNA testing? I would think that would be the "nail in the coffin" if his DNA appears there.

I watched a show recently on the ID channel (true story) where a guy had such control over his wife that he had convinced her to kill a woman that had spurned him, so who knows what control he had over her. Not taking up for her, just wondering. The wife in the previous mentioned incident was convicted of murder. This guy had people giving him all kinds of alibis because they were all so afraid of him.

Kimmies, you are in my thoughts and prayers and will say a special prayer, Rita, for your daughter on Friday. May she feel Pat's presence even tho she isn't there physically.

"A cougar ate her."

Welll! What an *advertiser censored*. How hurtful to even suggest such a thing.
Sorry people can be such goons, Rita--- but I'm glad you have the spirit to post it!

:wink:

"A cougar ate her."

Thank you for the laugh today. If anyone believes any of that they need to go to KANZA Mental Health for an eval.

Really the priceless statement is "EK doesn't drink" LOL Who in their right mind would ever make that statement?

If you are going to believe that one, well then I'm 5'9" 120 pounds and drop dead gorgeous!

Sorry, I forgot to add. I have some ocean front property right here in good old Kansas for sale if you are interest. There might be a few cougars around, but they probably won't pay any attention to you unless you are between the ages of 18-24 and male. :angel:

Welll! What an *advertiser censored*. How hurtful to even suggest such a thing.
Sorry people can be such goons, Rita--- but I'm glad you have the spirit to post it!

Goons is right and to think that any judge would even consider it. Wow. I'm sorry to the Kimmi family for even having to hear this kind of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13