KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KTKA has this tidbit, posted about half an hour ago:
Investigators found some evidence in the case, but were unable to say anything more.
Kuckelman indicated that investigators would continue working as long as they had daylight and would return tomorrow.

http://www.ktka.com/news/2010/mar/18/investigation-continues-missing-patricia-kimmi/

-----------
and KQ2 adds this new information:
In the early afternoon the team switched gears, targeting all their efforts to property across the road, owned by Roger Hollister's brother.

Atchison County Prosecuting Attorney Jerry Kuckelman confirms the team has taken evidence from the second property.

Although Kuckelman won't comment on what was taken, he said the team has not been disappointed on their findings.

http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=115704

Hollister's brother, huh? Add another to the list to be arrested, looks like.

What is the brother's name?

Here's hwj from the thread before this one:

ok, the brothers name is b***t, there is a sig age diff, my source from the br co shf's office says he is a very good friend of b***t, b***t allready mentioned to my source that he has had no real contact with roger is approx 10 years

Not sure if RoHo has another besides the Brown County jailer brother or not.

Also from Thread 3 (page 34), bowmancabin added:

(...) but there are 2 H's who own houses in Horton..one is B***t & one is B*****n. (don't know what relation they are to RH).

Sounds like they're making progress. SLOWLY but surely. Let's keep in mind - tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! Hopefully, another big news day.

Sounds like they're making progress. SLOWLY but surely. Let's keep in mind - tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! Hopefully, another big news day.

I hope they can do something on Friday. We have a snow storm predicted on Friday night into Saturday. As nervous and anxious that this slow process makes me feel, I can't imgaine how Pat's family have to be feeling now. Blessings to you all and your kids.

Bump!

Praying for the Kimmi family (most of them anyway) and Pat's loving friends.

Hoping for answers, progress, arrests, etc.

Who the H*LL said patience was a virtue? I beg to differ!

UMMMMM....he is the one who is named in the Hollister arrest articles as being an employee at the jail....not sure if he is an officer or what, I can't recall right now....

Bump!

Easy Fairy1!!! I said it! And...it is. And I agree with you on prayers to the Kimmi family..all but 1. No names mentioned. Don't need to.

This is usually the last place I go online before I go to sleep now. I so want this family to have the answers they deserve.

Isn't that the first address I came up with in the beginning of this? I'll have to read back in the threads tomorrow if I have time.

Good night Kimmi' kids and family. You are loved and thought of.

Many prayers,
Dsn

One more bump. May there be news tomorrow!

B***e Hollister is the owner of record of the 80 acres east (across the road) from the RH property.. *advertiser censored*d Hollister is the owner of record of 160 acres that adjoins the RH property to the west & to the north.
*advertiser censored*d Hollister also has a house in Sabetha.

So there are 4 Hollisters (2 own property in Nemaha County & 2 own property in Brown County)...I do not know what relation they are to RH.

Bump!

I did post that THEY say patience is a virtue.
Patience, they say, is a virtue.

Kind of a round about sarcastic way of saying it may be a virtue
but I don't feel patient or virtuous.

Dear Lord,
Please bring Pat home today. Comfort her kids, grandkids, siblings and friends. Move someone to a full confession today.
Amen

B***e Hollister is the owner of record of the 80 acres east (across the road) from the RH property.. *advertiser censored*d Hollister is the owner of record of 160 acres that adjoins the RH property to the west & to the north. *advertiser censored*d Hollister also has a house in Sabetha.

So there are 4 Hollisters (2 own property in Nemaha County & 2 own property in Brown County)...I do not know what relation they are to RH.

I wondered how many family members he had in the area. So- looks like there might be several properties to search... and if there are any other tracts of land right there... where the owner doesn't live there and/or wouldn't see him access the land (elderly that don't farm their own land anymore etc)-- he might feel comfortable enough hiding evidence.

Bump!

QUOTE]

im sure this will be unpopular...but....

sorry, i cant agree with this, everybody needs prayers....everybody needs mercy & grace, especially those that dont deserve it, otherwise, how can a man or woman that has done wrong be convicted in their heart, repent, and possibly confess? if a person is evil enough to commit a terrible crime, they obviously arent interested in confessing, just covering lies with lies

what good does it do to only love your friends and not your enemies?

i know from first hand experience that trying to forgive & ask gods mercy (notice im not talking about blessings) on any suspects is the last thing the family wants to do....but as supporters of this cause and this family, if we are here under the guise of being a prayerful people, i think we should stand in the gap for this family on the easy prayers and the hard ones.

this is just my fathers opinion...he lives up in heaven

I'm not sure how to do this, but I want to say that we should be praying for the entire Kimmi family and not omit anyone. As it says in the bible "judge not lest you be judged".

I wasn't going to post this but after reading the latest on here, it is too strong of a testimony not too.

First of all, I don't WANT to pray for the bad guys (as we collectively refer to them in our family - also, it's about the KINDEST thing you can say in front of children) BUT I do know what the truth is. All along, I've said, we just need to know the truth, from top to bottom, whatever it may be. So I can't want to know the truth about my what's happened to my Mom but ignore what God's truth is. I can't preach on here or in real life about things that serve my own purposes and ignore God's purposes. I'm sick of turning the other cheek again and again and again and AGAIN. I don't WANT to pray for the bad guys, I don't want to think they're deserving of any mercy, I don't want to think they deserve ANYONE to love them...but God does. And they are His children. We talked about this in Sunday School last week when we read about the prodigal son. The people who are the farthest away from God are the people He rejoices the most over when they come back to Him. That is the truth.

Last night, I had to tell my girls (12 and 9) some hard truths. We have gently tried to ease our kids into realizing that Ninny will not be coming home to us. But there are so many things being said right now, both true and false, that I felt like it was time to have the talk. We sat on our bed and I told them, I think Ninny is in Heaven. And we all cried.

I kept thinking, I should NOT be having to tell them this. I should NOT have to think of what to say when they asked if Ninny was scared or if the bad guy hurt her. What DO you say when your child asks you if there were any knives out at Ninny's house? SOMEBODY ELSE should have to answer these questions BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW TOO AND I DON'T HAVE THE ANSWERS.

I said God was with Ninny through everything that she went thru, because He is always with all of us, through every good AND bad thing. No, He didn't keep this from happening because we all have free will, including the bad guys, and THEY are the ones who chose to do bad, to hurt a completely innocent person. They may have taken her earthly life but now she has ETERNAL life in Heaven where we will all go to see her again someday, but God NEVER LEFT HER. God can and will and HAS turned this horrible thing into a way for people to see their way back to Him or to grow closer to Him.

I said the bad guys are still God's children and He still hopes that they will be sorry and ask Jesus to be in their life. My daughter said something I didn't quite hear, but what I thought was "Well, then I'll pray for Ninny." And I started to say, "Honey, Ninny is in Heaven and we don't have to pray for her, she's probably praying for US." But I asked her what she said and she goes, "Well, then I'll pray for HIM." I said, "Who?" She said, "The guy who did this to Ninny." Wow. I said, "You know what, I've told God to have mercy on their souls, but I can't really bring myself to pray for the man who actually took her life. I said somebody else will have to pray for him, but it can't be me...not right now. So girlie, that must be your job, if that's how you feel."

She said, "Yeah Mom, because remember the Pope? Somebody shot him and he went to the jail to forgive them and pray for them, so that's what I'll do for this guy. I'll pray for him." Out of the mouths of babes.

I've told God I've forgiven the bad guys. I "practice" saying it a lot. I ask Him to have mercy on their souls. I don't really know if that's a prayer but...that's what I've got to give right now, although it's probably not enough. I've finally come to realize that it's ok to offer forgiveness but still want justice and those responsible, ALL OF THEM, to be accountable.

I'm not sure how to do this, but I want to say that we should be praying for the entire Kimmi family and not omit anyone. As it says in the bible "judge not lest you be judged".

Yes, you are right. He is the final judge and since we really don't know what has truly happened until someone finally confesses we shouldn't judge. Sometimes it's hard to not be judgemental when there is a situation like this and their is a family who's lives have been turned upside down because of hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans