DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat's album is updated.
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Patricia%20Kimmi/

Here is a sad picture.
5-3.jpg

My heart hurts for Pat's family. Hard for me to believe how much this case has touched me.

4:17 pm Friday....Atchison County KS...the weather has been nice for a couple of days but it's cold, cloudy, rainy & expecting it to snow. Apparently LE has taken advantage of the good weather and I hope their search was successful.

My greatest accomplishment and blessing is my kids and grandkids. They may be onery at times, but they are good people and have been a huge source of strength and support for me, --with a few laughs along the way!

No matter what the outcome, always remember that your Mother is very proud of you. She always has been, she is now, and she always will be. Her love for you is endless, just as yours is for her.

It has been several years since I lived at home and Pat would join us on our family vacations to Colorado. And it seems like a million years ago since we went on that church trip to Yugoslavia. But I did get to see Pat just a couple of weeks before she dissapeared when my parents put on a bonfire/hayrack ride for the grandkids. I am so thankful that God gave me the chance to see Pat that weekend. I've never voiced this, but Pat and my mother were so close and I thought of her so fondly that I often thought of her as Aunt Pat. As I visited with Pat that night on the hill, and she filled me in on what David and his sibblings had been up to since I moved away, she never stopped smiling. As she told me about the grandkids, her face was lit up with joy. Her eyes shined with happiness, her heart and words were filled with love, and her laughter rode on the wind. I remember saying that night how much I had missed hearing her laugh. It is a laugh that I will always remember.Pat IS the most kind hearted and compassionate person that I know. She is caring, joyful, considerate, fun loving, and filled with God's Spirit. She was strong, generous, determined, and she raised her kids to be just like her and they live their lives shinning as a light for God. Just like their Mom. I know that you are proud of your Mom. Just as she is proud of you now. She always was and she always will be. Not only am I thankful that I got to visit with her that weekend, but I am also thankful that God put her in my life. She will always hold a special place in my heart. I'm also thankful that God gave her such wonderful children and blessed her with such wonderful Grandchildren. He gave her the chance to shine for you and was able to teach you how to shine for others. Even though this terrible tragedy is heart breaking and unbearable, because she raised you the way she did, you have brought many back to the path. And I personally, thank you for that as well.

These are Pat's own words, taken from the reunion book of the Classes of 1968 and 1969 in August 2009. I have tried to type in exactly as written, any
mis-spelling is on my part not Pat's.

1969Mary

Thanks for posting that. I am 100% sure I am not the only one who could not read that w/o crying. I think it is awesome you posted this and although I am guessing Pat's family know they were the most important thing in her life... it is nice for them to hear their momma say it again...

It does sound like they're getting somewhere, though some of what they're looking at is so heart-wrenching to know.

I totally get what some of you are saying about prayers and forgiveness for the bad guys. But it's definitely not my place to forgive, and I'm sorry to admit, it's just not within me to pray for them. They can judge me, I've never murdered anyone in cold blood. I will be using my prayers for the family devastated by their actions.

As for their punishment - also not up to me. I will continue to have faith in LE and the court system here on earth. What happens to them after that....well, I hope that's something that keeps them up at night.

:blowkiss: to all!

Pat (Gray) Kimmi
1595 326th Road
Horton,Kansas 66439

(now we have her email which I won't post)

I've spent most of the last 40 years raising my kids-3 sons and a daughter-
and watching grandkids as needed. I have been blessed in that all 4 of my kids along with the 13 grandkids live within 8 miles of me.

There has been a lot of change in my life in the last several years. As of last year, I am now single, moved to the Horton area and lost my beloved oldest grandchild, Taylor Nichole Kimmi, at age 11 on November 8, 2007. She collapsed during PE at Effingham Middle School and despite all efforts she passed away from a "cardiac event". This was devastating to our family and through we have an Angel in Heaven, it has left a huge hole in our hearts.

Last year, I lost my Yorkie, my "empty nest dog" that I'd had for 13 years. I decided the house was too empty without a dog, so I got another Yorkie; a pup who rules the household!

My world revolves around my family and my animals. (I also have a mini donkey) My grandkids are ages almost 3 years to 12 years old and my kids though grown, still keep me hopping.

My daughter and her hubbie plan to build a house by me when their house sells, so I'm sure I will have the 2 girls, 12 and 8 and the identical twin boys age 4, as frequent visitors.

My sons' children all go to school in the Effingham district and I can't believe what is the middle school is where I went to high school, oh so many years ago. ....and was the tower haunted when I went to school there???? I can't convince them that it is not haunted!

I guess I haven't really had an exciting or glamorous life, but I am content with what I've done and accomplished.

My greatest accomplishment and blessing is my kids and grandkids. They may be onery at times, but they are good people and have been a huge source of strength and support for me, --with a few laughs along the way!

(There is a small pic of Sierra with this caption) Pat's faithful companion-her one year old Yorkie- Sierra

On the second page there are two pictures. The first is one like the one Rita
has at the end of her posts, but it is only the children with the Christmas tree
and no grandchild.

The second is of all the grand kids, it is dated 03.03.2007. The caption reads: All 13 grandkids together: LtoR: Zach and Beau, the twins, Sarah, Kyle, Kaelyn (in front of Kyle), Ashley holding Cordell, Kinsey, McKenna holding Gracie, and Taylor (the little Mama) holding Audrey and Tenton----and Tony holding them all back.

These are Pat's own words, taken from the reunion book of the Classes of 1968 and 1969 in August 2009. I have tried to type in exactly as written, any
mis-spelling is on my part not Pat's.

1969Mary

Thank you so much for sharing this with us Mary. It is exactly what I would have expected! So sweet. Bless her heart.

1969Mary:
Bless you for posting Patricia Kimmi's reunion update letter.
It only confirms what we have to know...a beautiful, gracious,
kind, caring, dedicated woman wrote that.

just got home from a trip to michigan to house hunt for our upcoming army move and just caught up on all the news of the newest searches. My heart is with the Kimmi family through this and has been the entire time I have been away and unable to be here.

prayers, prayers and more prayers for the Kimmi family

just got home from a trip to michigan to house hunt for our upcoming army move and just caught up on all the news of the newest searches. My heart is with the Kimmi family through this and has been the entire time I have been away and unable to be here.

prayers, prayers and more prayers for the Kimmi family

Welcome back! I was wondering where you've been. Michigan, huh?

It just tears my heart apart to think of what the last few days of continual digging and searching has done to Pat's family. They are such a courageous and dedicated family.
I can't begin to imagine talking to children the way that Rita described her conversation with her daughters. Pat did indeed raise her children to be wonderful, Christian people.
My prayers continue for Pat's children, grandchildren and many friends. Each day seems to bring some progress now and we are all certainly glad for that. This family has endured so much and still has so much more to face, I fear. Please, Lord, continue to help the Kimmi kids and their families stay strong and give them the strength and courage to face whatever the future presents. Thank you, Lord, for answering the many, many prayers that have been sent out to you regarding Pat's case, and for continuing to give everyone involved in the investigation, searches, etc. the stamina to carry on.

Thank you for posting the letter from Pat....She sounds so like someone I would have loved for a friend. I really feel like I know her from all the wonderful posts in these threads,, Kids thanks for sharing your mom with us......

No matter what the outcome, always remember that your Mother is very proud of you. She always has been, she is now, and she always will be. Her love for you is endless, just as yours is for her.

It has been several years since I lived at home and Pat would join us on our family vacations to Colorado. And it seems like a million years ago since we went on that church trip to Yugoslavia. But I did get to see Pat just a couple of weeks before she dissapeared when my parents put on a bonfire/hayrack ride for the grandkids. I am so thankful that God gave me the chance to see Pat that weekend. I've never voiced this, but Pat and my mother were so close and I thought of her so fondly that I often thought of her as Aunt Pat. As I visited with Pat that night on the hill, and she filled me in on what David and his sibblings had been up to since I moved away, she never stopped smiling. As she told me about the grandkids, her face was lit up with joy. Her eyes shined with happiness, her heart and words were filled with love, and her laughter rode on the wind. I remember saying that night how much I had missed hearing her laugh. It is a laugh that I will always remember.Pat IS the most kind hearted and compassionate person that I know. She is caring, joyful, considerate, fun loving, and filled with God's Spirit. She was strong, generous, determined, and she raised her kids to be just like her and they live their lives shinning as a light for God. Just like their Mom. I know that you are proud of your Mom. Just as she is proud of you now. She always was and she always will be. Not only am I thankful that I got to visit with her that weekend, but I am also thankful that God put her in my life. She will always hold a special place in my heart. I'm also thankful that God gave her such wonderful children and blessed her with such wonderful Grandchildren. He gave her the chance to shine for you and was able to teach you how to shine for others. Even though this terrible tragedy is heart breaking and unbearable, because she raised you the way she did, you have brought many back to the path. And I personally, thank you for that as well.

I truly appreciate these posts that give us who didn't know Pat personaly a glimpse of what a wonderful child of God she was. I wish I could have had the chance to meet her and hear the sound of her laughter that is fondly talked about. And to have met her children. God Bless

Pat posted as grandmanin (Grandma Nin) on our horse boards. That is who she saw herself as, as did we her. Found another photo of her in a happy place. It's my avatar now.

I didn't realize they had moved ReH to a Topeka hospital. If it was said here I missed it. Was everyone aware of that?

It was heard on the news by someone and I did a search. I couldn't find the video, but I did find where they said due to complications she was in a Topeka hospital.

I don't know when they moved her.

Hmmm....I'm wondering if they moved her for her own safety (from someone).

This was copied and pasted from WIBW.com just now.

they have recovered evidence in a continuing search of property belonging to a person of interest in patricia kimmis november disappearance. investigators hope to finish their work at roger hoisters farm in rural nemaha county before the weekends snow. they began their work wednesday... the hollister property was also searched in january. hollister remains in the atchison county jail... for attempted first degree murder... authorities believe he intentionally tried to crash his car into a semi.. and kill his wife.. in late february. her attorney says rebecca hollister suffered complications from her injuries.. she continues recovering at a topeka hospital and will need medical care for an extended time. atchison county attorney jerry kuckelman says he plans to interview more witnesses next week in his special inquisition into the kimmi case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans