KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for that reunion book "page" in Pat's own words...my eyes are full of tears

((( hugs))) to you Rita..hang in there

This was copied and pasted from WIBW.com just now.

they have recovered evidence in a continuing search of property belonging to a person of interest in patricia kimmis november disappearance. investigators hope to finish their work at roger hoisters farm in rural nemaha county before the weekends snow. they began their work wednesday... the hollister property was also searched in january. hollister remains in the atchison county jail... for attempted first degree murder... authorities believe he intentionally tried to crash his car into a semi.. and kill his wife.. in late february. her attorney says rebecca hollister suffered complications from her injuries.. she continues recovering at a topeka hospital and will need medical care for an extended time. atchison county attorney jerry kuckelman says he plans to interview more witnesses next week in his special inquisition into the kimmi case.

Here's the link for Mima's info from WIBW broadcast transcripts on March 19:
http://wibw.videogenesis.net/transcript?utterance=the&showstring=theUU20100319_2058-138-13_News_at_9

It's especially interesting, because both the Hiawatha World and St. Joseph News-Press reported on the 18th that sources close to the case said ReHo was still being treated at KU Med.

Thank you for that reunion book "page" in Pat's own words...my eyes are full of tears

((( hugs))) to you Rita..hang in there

To add to this post..... (((hugs))) to Rita, Gene, and the rest of the family.

Some of Mom's friends have forwarded to us her online posts that they have found, and they are truly priceless to us, to get to go back and read her own words. Thank you for this one Jenn. This is a very special memory of mine, although bittersweet. Scout was Mom's pony and Taylor dearly loved him. He died about 5 months after Taylor and it was pretty hard on Mom. She had such a love of animals, and always wanted to be a veterinarian...but that wasn't "allowed".

Scoutie has gone to be with Tay who loved him so much.

I know it was time to let Scoutie go, I took a good long look at him the last several days and knew I couldn't hold him here any longer. I knew he would fly to Tay so how could I not send him? When Dr McCoole got here to day he told me I was doing the right thing, it was time and soon he would be running free. I couldn't stay, I had already said my goodbyes. Dr M told me to give him a hug and he would give it to Scout--I still cry every time I think of that. He was so caring and gave Scout the respectful dignified death he deserved.

We (2 sons and son-in-law)took him to bury him tonight out on the new farm , in the north east corner of my 5 acres. At the edge of where my yard will be , close to the hedgerow. Rita had asked Tay for a sign that Scoutie made it there ok to be with her. David was filling in the dirt and Tony came walking over to show us what David had found. In all that 10 acre piece of land (theirs and mine) , in the spot where the hole was dug , out of all that huge pile of dirt (Lonnie thought it was a horse to be buried) David spied a horseshoe.

Now what were the odds of out of the whole 10 acres finding a horseshoe ritght where we were burying Tay's beloved pony, after Rita had asked her for a sign. I told Rita that was it and the shoe was hers. She started crying , wasn't gonna take the shoe so I put it in their truck. That was for her from TAY. How amazing is that?

So a long day , 2 more days til I move out Fri eve and still quite a bit to be done. Paperwork still not filed so still not divorced. E apparently thinks he does not have to pay alimony until he wants to, not the half of the bill he was ordered to pay, so here we go again. This is getting old having to deal with this on top of everything else.

Just taking it one day at a time.

Pat K

Some of Mom's friends have forwarded to us her online posts that they have found, and they are truly priceless to us, to get to go back and read her own words. Thank you for this one Jenn. This is a very special memory of mine, although bittersweet.

Thanks for sharing the special posting from you Mom with us. It is very touching and easy to understand why it is a very special memory to you.

Reading your Mom's own words makes it even more like really knowing her. You and Gene have given us a fantastic feel of knowing what a wonderful Mom, Grandma and person she's been, but her heart seem to be shared in her post. It's so good of her friends to share these special posts with you.

Many are continuing to pray for you and your family.

Some of Mom's friends have forwarded to us her online posts that they have found, and they are truly priceless to us, to get to go back and read her own words. Thank you for this one Jenn. This is a very special memory of mine, although bittersweet. Scout was Mom's pony and Taylor dearly loved him. He died about 5 months after Taylor and it was pretty hard on Mom. She had such a love of animals, and always wanted to be a veterinarian...but that wasn't "allowed".

I know it was time to let Scoutie go, I took a good long look at him the last several days and knew I couldn't hold him here any longer. I knew he would fly to Tay so how could I not send him? When Dr McCoole got here to day he told me I was doing the right thing, it was time and soon he would be running free. I couldn't stay, I had already said my goodbyes. Dr M told me to give him a hug and he would give it to Scout--I still cry every time I think of that. He was so caring and gave Scout the respectful dignified death he deserved.

We (2 sons and son-in-law)took him to bury him tonight out on the new farm , in the north east corner of my 5 acres. At the edge of where my yard will be , close to the hedgerow. Rita had asked Tay for a sign that Scoutie made it there ok to be with her. David was filling in the dirt and Tony came walking over to show us what David had found. In all that 10 acre piece of land (theirs and mine) , in the spot where the hole was dug , out of all that huge pile of dirt (Lonnie thought it was a horse to be buried) David spied a horseshoe.

Now what were the odds of out of the whole 10 acres finding a horseshoe ritght where we were burying Tay's beloved pony, after Rita had asked her for a sign. I told Rita that was it and the shoe was hers. She started crying , wasn't gonna take the shoe so I put it in their truck. That was for her from TAY. How amazing is that?

So a long day , 2 more days til I move out Fri eve and still quite a bit to be done. Paperwork still not filed so still not divorced. E apparently thinks he does not have to pay alimony until he wants to, not the half of the bill he was ordered to pay, so here we go again. This is getting old having to deal with this on top of everything else.

Pat K
OMGosh... thanks for sharing this. (did I mention I have tears beading up and running down my face as I read this?)

WHO could even dare do harm to this precious mother and grandma.. WHY would they?!!! THIS is exactly why I keep the faith for Pat as a literal stranger.... because virtually and figuratively she could be my OWN mother or grandmother or aunt. What most likely happened to her is beyond cruel and beyond evil and a pure selfish act.

Thanks to everyone who have shared Pat's written word. She was truly a remarkable woman.

Rita,
Thank you for posting those words and feeling your mom had written. In many ways in warmed my heart to read her words. That is the Pat I had the pleasure of meeting so many years ago. I remember when my husband was asked to help her with her new home, before he had met her, I told him he was going to meet on of the sweetest kindest ladies in the world. After meeting her and working for her, he agreed. In his work he has helps many people build new homes, but helping your mom not only build her new home but being a part of her starting her new life was very special to him. I said when it was all done "If anyone deserves this new start in life, Pat deserves it more than anyone he knows."

I am sure over these months you have heard how your mom touched other peoples lives, add another one to the list. Please know you all are in our thoughts and prayers every day. I pray for the answers you need, for justice to be done, and for those who were involved to be caught and I pray for their souls for the day they meet God and are truly judged.

Pat K

Gosh, that took me back and it was like having Pat back with us again. We all cried with Pat that day, and for several days after. Scoutie was special, to her, her family and all of us. I used to tease her that she had a "Mini Vanner", her very favorite breed.

I still can't believe that when I open my e-mails that there isn't one from Pat among them. I am so computer illiterate that I'm going to have to have the "geek squad" in here to retrieve my e-mails from Pat.

Pat Kimmi.... you are one INCREDIBLE WOMAN as is your family. Keeping the faith for you on this march to justice is easy because of this alone.

bump up to the top (where we will continue to keep you until justice is not just announced... but SERVED as well)

OMGosh... thanks for sharing this. (did I mention I have tears beading up and running down my face as I read this?)

WHO could even dare do harm to this precious mother and grandma.. WHY would they?!!! THIS is exactly why I keep the faith for Pat as a literal stranger.... because virtually and figuratively she could be my OWN mother or grandmother or aunt. What most likely happened to her is beyond cruel and beyond evil and a pure selfish act.

Thanks to everyone who have shared Pat's written word. She was truly a remarkable woman.

Me, too, nurse, ditto and tritto, all of the above, same here - the tears, too.

My mother's eyes were exactly the same shade of blue as Pat's - first thing I noticed when I saw her picture. She is, in a sense, everymom - the good, the best ones, that is.

In the 17th century, the Dean of St. Paul's, John Donne, in his Meditation XVII, wrote that "No man is an island, entire, of itself." Though I've never met any of the posters on this thread, I do truly feel a kinship with each.

Through this sorrow we have come together, reminding, as Donne ended his meditation, "Never send to know for whom the bell tolls - it tolls for thee." We're all in this life together, tied to one another by the same laughter, and by the same tears.

My mother's eyes were exactly the same shade of blue as Pat's - first thing I noticed when I saw her picture. She is, in a sense, everymom - the good, the best ones, that is.

In the 17th century, the Dean of St. Paul's, John Donne, in his Meditation XVII, wrote that "No man is an island, entire, of itself." Though I've never met any of the posters on this thread, I do truly feel a kinship with each.

Through this sorrow we have come together, reminding, as Donne ended his meditation, "Never send to know for whom the bell tolls - it tolls for thee." We're all in this life together, tied to one another by the same laughter, and by the same tears.

I agree with you about a kinship with this group, especially with the Kimmi family. I know that I don't know any of this family personaly but I feel as though I know them and Pat by all of the loving words that have been posted here. Thank all of you for renewing my faith in humanity. I am just so sorry is has been at the expense of good people suffering because of hatred and the evil greed of money. And that my friends...makes my blood boil. God Bless you Patricia Kimmi...Ninny. (My granddaughter calls me Nina so that touched a special spot in my heart.)

What else is there to say? You said it so nicely.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

these are some of my favorite inspirational quotes I would like to share with everyone who cares for Pat:

"be life long or short its completeness depends on what it was lived for"
~David Star Jordan
----------------

"All problems become smaller if you don't dodge them but confront them. Touch a thistle timidly and it pricks you; grasp it boldly and its spines crumble"
~William S. Halsey
----------------

"man is born broken. he lives by mending. the grace of God is glue."
~Eugene O'Neill
------------------

"some people have a belief that every tree, when it burns, gives back the colors that went into its making.....they see in the flaming logs the red of many sunsets, the purple of early dawn, the silver of moonrise and the sparkle of the stars. So it is with us: what we have accepted into out hearts and made a permanent part of ourselves is given back in time of trials."
~Fulton J. Sheen

Undaunted by December
the sap is faithful yet.
The giving earth remembers
and only men forget
~John G Neihardt
--------------------------

"there is in every woman's heart a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity; but which kindles up, and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity."
~Washington Irving
-------------------------

"may you live all the days of your life"
~Jonathan Swift
-------------------

"every man's life is a plan of God"
~Horace Bushnell
--------

Rumor says Eugene (ex-husband) was picked up for DUI in Brown County March 20, 2010.

Rumor says Eugene (ex-husband) was picked up for DUI in Brown County March 20, 2010.

Makes one wonder if maybe "someone" might have been watching his actions/behavior lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust