KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Fairy1 for the positive reply. I just know that the whole Hollister mess is getting old how it seems to drag on and on while this good family and litteraly thousands of people in this area and different places in the US are wanting to know where she is. Pat Kimmi and her family have touched the hearts of so many people and we all want her home. God Bless her and her family.

You're so, so, so right. But I've seen so many missing persons cases that just fall out of sight. I'm so grateful to see Pat and her lovely face in the news so often. IMO, any publicity is good publicity! Maybe it's just me, but I feel fortunate that the folks who seem to be responsible for Pat's disappearance are such a bunch of loser dunces!

I do "feel" them getting closer to arrests and charges in Pat's case, but the question remains...WHERE IS PAT?

As always, sending prayers, hope and strength to Pat's family and dear friends.

Good night my WS buddies, My prayer is that in the morning we will all awake fresh, and be ready to go back in and press on and press on and press on, until we bring Pat home.
God Bless her soul. xoxoxoxo Love u Kimmi kids :)

May the marlboro man, "reba", and anyone else involved feel like they are sleeping with snakes tonight........oh wait a minute they are snakes themselves.....how could I get so confused , must be from lookin out my window and watching the cougar parade go by tonight...glad I was inside, those rascals would have gotten me , (said sarcastically :))

Hollister couple fights over property:

http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=117525

Lawyers for a couple considered persons of interest in the Pat Kimmi case were back in a Kansas courtroom Thursday.

Rebecca Hollister is suing her husband Roger over medical bills.

Roger Hollister is behind bars accused of trying to kill his wife last month.

Prosecutors say he deliberately swerved into the path of an oncoming truck because his wife had been talking to investigators about Kimmi's disappearance.

If I were her - I'd be going after a heck of a lot more than $75,000!

Yeah, like a divorce!

Yeah, like a divorce!

Oh no - not at all! That tried to kill her and may have disfigured her for life. If she's not a part of Pat's disappearance, she needs to get all she can before they send her spouse to the house.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're right. I didn't think of it that way. My mindset was more...that SOB just tried to kill me, get me the hell out of here....

Thanks for clearing my drowsy head.

I find it interesting that LE says that both the H's are PERSONS OF INTEREST

Not "a person of interest" but persons of interest

I personally don't care if ReH gets anything at all....

I hope the Kimmi kids can sue both of them in a civil suit along with EK

It is amazing to see that these people were "persons of interest" and now they have complicated things even more...she is apparently very badly injured and he is charged with attempted murder...their insurance will NOT cover a dime of this, not an aspirin for her nada since this was a crime, not an accident

I hope the semi truck driver and/or his company also sue them

I don't feel sorry for any of them

Mr H is talking it seems....I am sure she will sing too

I really have NO sympathy for ReH....I am getting sick of women who allow horrible things to happen all because of a man. She knows right from wrong, she was not chained in their house, she had ample opportunity to do the right thing but she didn't. Let's get real...I am sure she knew the cap that he wore, his money clip...knew what sort of truck he had....watched him dismantle, burn and bury said truck...meanwhile the news of poor Pat's fate was all over, I can only imagine how much people in these small towns were talking.

These people all knew each other , this is such a no brainer, this woman had to know her husband's involvement with EK...

I have no sympathy at all for her. I also think she may have been in on coverup, getting rid of truck etc.

sorry some how I skipped a page and didn't see this had already been posted.

I find it interesting that LE says that both the H's are PERSONS OF INTEREST

Not "a person of interest" but persons of interest

I personally don't care if ReH gets anything at all....

I hope the Kimmi kids can sue both of them in a civil suit along with EK

It is amazing to see that these people were "persons of interest" and now they have complicated things even more...she is apparently very badly injured and he is charged with attempted murder...their insurance will NOT cover a dime of this, not an aspirin for her nada since this was a crime, not an accident

I hope the semi truck driver and/or his company also sue them

I don't feel sorry for any of them

Mr H is talking it seems....I am sure she will sing too

I really have NO sympathy for ReH....I am getting sick of women who allow horrible things to happen all because of a man. She knows right from wrong, she was not chained in their house, she had ample opportunity to do the right thing but she didn't. Let's get real...I am sure she knew the cap that he wore, his money clip...knew what sort of truck he had....watched him dismantle, burn and bury said truck...meanwhile the news of poor Pat's fate was all over, I can only imagine how much people in these small towns were talking.

These people all knew each other , this is such a no brainer, this woman had to know her husband's involvement with EK...

I have no sympathy at all for her. I also think she may have been in on coverup, getting rid of truck etc.

AMEN TO THAT!!! I posted that earlier about her knowing about the dismantling of the truck. She had to have known. (Here I am posting about the Hollister's and I'm the one who is tired of hearing about their money problems!)

Here's my count so far ...
there are 3 counties, 4 judges, 2 county attorneys, 3 defense attorneys & 2 sheriffs involved in this.

there are 3 counties, 4 judges, 2 county attorneys, 3 defense attorneys & 2 sheriffs involved in this.

Don't forget: An attorney for PAT KIMMI, and the wrecked lives of 4 kids, 13 grandkids, 1 brother, and her life long friends.

I hope the attorneys involved take EVERY PENNY...I hope those involved are left financially bankrupt the same as they are morally bankrupt.

I'd really like to take all the money involved in Mom's case and rake it into a pile and set it on fire. Just let it burn...

"For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." 1 Timothy 6:10

Rita, if I may throw some ideas out there....if ever a dime were to come your way because of all of this heartache, it would be a lovely tribute to your mom for donations to a local women's shelter, horse rescue, scholarship (I think about her love for Taylor and her other grandchildren)....it would be the ultimate honourable revenge for the suffering that you and your family are enduring.
I also hope that if ReHo has nothing to do with it, that she takes RoHo to the cleaners. Right down to his birthday suit....and then release him back into the wilds from where he was captured.
Dee

Edit...
need to add Pat's attorney, potentially 2 divorce attorneys for Mr. & Mrs. RH & a judge.

Rita, if I may throw some ideas out there....if ever a dime were to come your way because of all of this heartache, it would be a lovely tribute to your mom for donations to a local women's shelter, horse rescue, scholarship (I think about her love for Taylor and her other grandchildren)....it would be the ultimate honourable revenge for the suffering that you and your family are enduring.
I also hope that if ReHo has nothing to do with it, that she takes RoHo to the cleaners. Right down to his birthday suit....and then release him back into the wilds from where he was captured.
Dee

ummm....Reho is a person of interest

she had to have known all along what he did with the truck, she lived with him
I have zero sympathy for her
I hope she gets nothing, and I hope there is nothing left to get by the time they are finished with these horrible people

I hope the Kimmi family can sue them all and get everything they have ..and if they wish to use some of the money on charity or however they wish
their choice

Money was probably the H's motivation here anyhow...I hope they end up with nothing, let them rot in prison

This is such an evil senseless crime...just unthinkable. I don't want to hear about this "abused' woman...she had plenty of chances to leave

at some point she was not a victim but a willing volunteer IMHO

boo hoo for her...she is injured? well she has herself to blame then...she could have turned states evidence and had her no good hubby put away months ago and stopped this agony that the Kimmi kids have gone through

ummm....Reho is a person of interest

she had to have known all along what he did with the truck, she lived with him
I have zero sympathy for her
I hope she gets nothing, and I hope there is nothing left to get by the time they are finished with these horrible people

I hope the Kimmi family can sue them all and get everything they have ..and if they wish to use some of the money on charity or however they wish
their choice

Money was probably the H's motivation here anyhow...I hope they end up with nothing, let them rot in prison

This is such an evil senseless crime...just unthinkable. I don't want to hear about this "abused' woman...she had plenty of chances to leave

at some point she was not a victim but a willing volunteer IMHO

boo hoo for her...she is injured? well she has herself to blame then...she could have turned states evidence and had her no good hubby put away months ago and stopped this agony that the Kimmi kids have gone through
My friend,
You are on a roll........and I LOVE it :woohoo:, I could not agree with you any more than if I had written it myself.
ReH probably thought she could move to Johnson Co, in her "new house" and start selling Home Interiors down there and make a fortune...again. Too bad, so sad for her....(said sarcastically), SHE KNEW, SHE KNEW, SHE KNEW:slap:
I hope they put them all away and throw away the key. I am sick of them.
PAT KIMMI IS THE VICTIM HERE

Dee

So that the cougars can get him!

So that the cougars can get him!

EXACTLY what I was thinking. And I don't care if it's the cat or the human type cougar at this point, both would love to get hold of "whoever" is behind Pat's dissapearance and her family's suffering.

Haileysmom, love the Gibbs smack.
:slap: Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members