KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard from one of my cousins that live in Sabetha. Her and her hubby are going to the sale hoping to buy things that belonged to her hubby's grandfather! I asked her if the Hollister's stole it from the g-father but haven't heard anything back yet. Seems like they are not only cattle thieves!! This gets more bizzare by the day. As always...God bless you Patricia Kimmi and the Kimmi children, spouses andgrandchildren.

Just heard from one of my cousins that live in Sabetha. Her and her hubby are going to the sale hoping to buy things that belonged to her hubby's grandfather! I asked her if the Hollister's stole it from the g-father but haven't heard anything back yet. Seems like they are not only cattle thieves!! This gets more bizzare by the day. As always...God bless you Patricia Kimmi and the Kimmi children, spouses andgrandchildren.

Nope...didn't steal it. Bought it at Grandfather's sale.

The current radar looks really bad coming up soon! Lots of yellow and red-orange out there coming from the south.:raincloud::raincloud::raincloud: Hoping that the sale isn't over and does get rained/stormed out!
A comment regarding the sale bill -- it lists RoH & ReH -- how can she NOT get her share of the proceeds? Not that I really care, but just think it reads differently than the news reports. I guess an attorney can write up whatever he wants to see to it that he gets paid. :pirate:
Lord, please continue to give the Kimmi family strength and courage.

The current radar looks really bad coming up soon! Lots of yellow and red-orange out there coming from the south.:raincloud::raincloud::raincloud: Hoping that the sale isn't over and does get rained/stormed out!
A comment regarding the sale bill -- it lists RoH & ReH -- how can she NOT get her share of the proceeds? Not that I really care, but just think it reads differently than the news reports. I guess an attorney can write up whatever he wants to see to it that he gets paid. :pirate:
Lord, please continue to give the Kimmi family strength and courage.

I just looked at the weather map too...agree red over Hollister site (heavy rain).
Auction started at 9:00 am & expect the auction would last 4-6 hours.

Well, the rain came down. It's been between 40-44 degrees and poured down during the time I was at the auction. There were a LOT of people there. We went in full throttle :) w/ our new slogan painted on the windows -my brother got to park right in front, but the rain washed it off.

We wandered around looking over the property and bought some pop and snacks AFTER making sure the proceeds would not be going to RH. I was only there for a couple hours while small tools were being sold, but they were selling kind of high. My husband kept yelling "ONE DOLLAR" but nobody paid any attention to him. He also kept telling people, "It's a KILLLER sale today folks, KILLER sale!" I don't know...they might make some good money today.

An hour or so in, a friend and AMAZING supporter of our family came bearing a sign and was promptly asked to leave by a lady w/ short dark hair. The friend (I'll let her identify herself if she wants to) said no, it's a public auction. The lady said, this is private property, and she went to find someone to ask her to leave. So...someone came and kindly asked her to move out of the building where the auction was currently going on, and we moved to an open shed. Rumor is, it was the daughter who asked our friend to leave. AND she came and stood right in front of this friend, in her face, and took her picture! WHATever.

I just wanted to say, you know, my MOM is probably out here somewhere. What do you think about that?

Also, I knocked over a bunch of shovels right when I got there, TOTALLY an accident, and not quiet either.

When my parents "sold the farm" and we had an auction, bidders would sometimes stop
bidding if they knew a family member wanted the item. Hope people let it be known why
they want an item, if it is family. Then the lawyer would get less money and the item
could go to someone who had a special connection. I think it would be too much to hope that no one would bid. But there is no need to see them get much profit. I think
many will bid because they are getting a good deal, not thinking about who will profit.
We can hope many will not bid and keep the price low. I hope they see many white
ribbons and signs so they know Pat is the one who needs support and justice.

Whatever happens today, I think we will see a statement made about life in this part of
the country.

1969Mary

Edited to add... I did not mean Ho family, I was refering to the person who wanted something
from his family that RoHo and purchased.

Well, the rain came down. It's been between 40-44 degrees and poured down during the time I was at the auction. There were a LOT of people there. We went in full throttle :) w/ our new slogan painted on the windows -my brother got to park right in front, but the rain washed it off.

We wandered around looking over the property and bought some pop and snacks AFTER making sure the proceeds would not be going to RH. I was only there for a couple hours while small tools were being sold, but they were selling kind of high. My husband kept yelling "ONE DOLLAR" but nobody paid any attention to him. He also kept telling people, "It's a KILLLER sale today folks, KILLER sale!" I don't know...they might make some good money today.

An hour or so in, a friend and AMAZING supporter of our family came bearing a sign and was promptly asked to leave by a lady w/ short dark hair. The friend (I'll let her identify herself if she wants to) said no, it's a public auction. The lady said, this is private property, and she went to find someone to ask her to leave. So...someone came and kindly asked her to move out of the building where the auction was currently going on, and we moved to an open shed. Rumor is, it was the daughter who asked our friend to leave. AND she came and stood right in front of this friend, in her face, and took her picture! WHATever.

I just wanted to say, you know, my MOM is probably out here somewhere. What do you think about that?

Also, I knocked over a bunch of shovels right when I got there, TOTALLY an accident, and not quiet either.

Thanks for the rundown, Rita!

I hope they do make some money - but only because I'd hate to see the fine folks of Kansas be made to pay for public defenders for these people. That would just be too much to bear, considering what they've done.

And I do believe your sweet Mom is out there somewhere on that land. RoH and ReH were planning to get the H*L* outta there. Which really wouldn't have changed a thing in the long run.

Rita,
Your Mom IS out there somewhere. There is absolutely no doubt and I'm very sure that she is extremely proud of you -- and probably got a chuckle when you knocked over the shovels!
Your Mom lives in each and every person in your family and will continue to for eternity. As people have posted in the past, she did such a wonderful job of raising you and your brothers. Her legacy will never end. I just wish that I had known her.
Did you see a lot of white ribbons at the sale?

Thank you Rita and family for even going to the sale. You all have a lot of courage and faith to do what you do even on a daily basis.

I personally don't care how much money they do or don't make. It's all dirty money as far as I'm concerned. Dirty blood money and since money is the root of all evil, they will probably make a lot of it today which serves them right. Make lots of it Hollister's so you can fight over it! It just shows the evil ora that you have around you and your attorney too! You picked a good one RoHo, just your type....money hungry greedy bas*ards!!!! :loser:

I would like to say a big Thank Youto our friend with the sign.
I would also like to be the second person to give you a "thumbs up". The first one surprised me a little.
I feel that we can't do a whole lot to make a statement at times, but you did it for us today.

Gene Kimmi

Oh Rita (((hugs)))....when you said "My Mom is probably out there somewhere"....I just felt the tears coming

I am so sorry that you and your friends and supporters were treated like this

nothing good will come of this auction I am sure, nothing good to these cruel people

I can't imagine the sort of greed that would let them justify what they did to a sweet lady like Pat Kimmi

What did the sign say? Just curious! Do you think alot of people came to the sale just out of curiosity more than to buy?

I would like to say a big Thank Youto our friend with the sign.
I would also like to be the second person to give you a "thumbs up". The first one surprised me a little.
I feel that we can't do a whole lot to make a statement at times, but you did it for us today.

Gene Kimmi

Ok Gene and Rita, spill the beans - WHO IS IT??? And what did it say???

Can't wait to hear!

Oh Rita (((hugs)))....when you said "My Mom is probably out there somewhere"....I just felt the tears coming

I am so sorry that you and your friends and supporters were treated like this

nothing good will come of this auction I am sure, nothing good to these cruel people

I can't imagine the sort of greed that would let them justify what they did to a sweet lady like Pat Kimmi
Pat IS ut there watching and waiting

Ok Gene and Rita, spill the beans - WHO IS IT??? And what did it say???

Can't wait to hear!

OK. I am going off my memory here, so this may not be exact.
One side of the sign said:

Pat Kimmi is the real victim here.
Help bring Pat home.

The other side said:

An order to go for the Hollisters

2 Truth Burgers
2 Murder Pies
2 Cups of Justice

The first "Thumbs Up" came from a guy that talks so fast I can't always understand him.

Rumor is, it was the daughter who asked our friend to leave. AND she came and stood right in front of this friend, in her face, and took her picture! WHATever.

Well, it is awesome that you went and absoluuuutely incredible that your friend had the sign (BRAVO) and you know it caused some stir... especially if someone asked her to leave. Did you all pose for the picture.

Nutty Reba + WAYYYYY Nuttier Marlboro Man= one crazy daughter, I think... I think I would have given her something to take a picture of, alright!

Not to be silly and make light of the day you had, it was probably very stressful. I think it was brave to go and that you all amaze me with your ability to be there... and stand witness ... as this unfolds. God Bless you all. Love ya.

I have to agree...Rita and Gene...it took a whole lot of nerve and courage for you to show up and stand up for your mom at the auction. I give you both a lot of credit. Your mom raised you well and she is so proud, I have no doubt.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-hollister-roger-auction-032710,0,4315146.story

I found this and a video. I haven't looked at all over, but sure wish they would show a picture of the sign.

More people there than should have been as far as I am concerned.

I watched this video and they make him sound like a victim of circumstance! It's his own fault he is where he is for God's sake. At least they did mention the disappearence of Patricia Kimmi though. Hope that soaks in to anyone who watched this news video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214