KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing you all a very Happy Easter and may the prayers of the day help to bring Patricia Kimmi home to all her babies and grandbabies!

Wishing Pat's family a peaceful, loving Easter. Saying many prayers that Pat will be brought home to them and justice will be served. I have faith that justice is very near.

Thinking of & praying for the Kimmi family this morning.

Bumping for Pat on Easter morning. Wishing a safe and blessed Easter to the Kimmi's and the WS family.

Please enjoy your Easter Sunday 2010.
Whether it is church service and a big Sunday dinner
and hiding Easter eggs, please
know that your mom and Taylor are with you.

I cannot help but stop and think that God made this Easter Sunday so beautiful for Pat and her family. The promise.

Thinking of the K family very much today.

I cannot help but stop and think that God made this Easter Sunday so beautiful for Pat and her family. The promise.

Thinking of the K family very much today.

Only thing i can add to this post is a big..AMEN..

I just wanted to say that I have watched this thread since Pat went missing, several times a day. i have been riveted to this case and have marveled at all Pat went through while she was married and raising her children. No matter what happened, she kept her faith strong and raised her kids right. I have seen the errors of my ways and today, I took my babies, they are really teenagers, to church for the first time in years. Isn't that shameful??? A big thank you to Pat for being such an inspiration! I pray that all the questions about what happened to Pat are answered soon and the bad guys are held accountable.

God Bless!!!

I just wanted to say that I have watched this thread since Pat went missing, several times a day. i have been riveted to this case and have marveled at all Pat went through while she was married and raising her children. No matter what happened, she kept her faith strong and raised her kids right. I have seen the errors of my ways and today, I took my babies, they are really teenagers, to church for the first time in years. Isn't that shameful??? A big thank you to Pat for being such an inspiration! I pray that all the questions about what happened to Pat are answered soon and the bad guys are held accountable.

God Bless!!!

Northanna
THAT is what it is all about! Good for you for taking that step and going to church. "What Satan means for bad God can use for Good" is a phrase I have heard for years and this horrible tragedy has had so many outcomes for God's glory. Your story is one of them. Bless You

watch them in order - the first one is only 38 seconds but it tells about the second one

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57bOZrdC7Ao[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMKqpCIlkf4[/ame]

A blesséd Easter Monday, all. Here's hoping this week sees the delivery of justice.

A look at the costs of the investigation, and the goal
Help keeps Kimmi costs down
Monday, April 05, 2010

Price tags attached along the trail in pursuit of justice is less of a worry to county officials than the pending arrest, charges to reach a conviction related to the disappearance of Patricia Kimmi.

"It's far more of a concern to get a conviction that just an arrest," said John Bishop, Atchison County chairman. The comment was a response on the heels of information that an $802 repair bill looms in wake of a backhoe mishap March 17 at the Roger and Rebecca Hollister farmstead, rural Sabetha.
---

and more, at
http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33&ArticleID=13843&TM=43575.47

It's pretty sad that in times like these, when someone is missing at the hands of another, newspapers post what an investigation costs. I don't personally care how much it costs to bring a missing loved one home. Equipment breaks all the time, investigations cost money, trials cost even more... If I were LEO, I'd search for free. I wouldn't care about OT and adjustment time. IMO.. you don't become LE to get paid.. you do the job because you care about justice and truth. You want the world to be a safe place, and when someone makes it unsafe for someone else, you bring those responsible for that to justice.

My prayers to the Kimmi family..

It's pretty sad that in times like these, when someone is missing at the hands of another, newspapers post what an investigation costs. I don't personally care how much it costs to bring a missing loved one home. Equipment breaks all the time, investigations cost money, trials cost even more... If I were LEO, I'd search for free. I wouldn't care about OT and adjustment time. IMO.. you don't become LE to get paid.. you do the job because you care about justice and truth. You want the world to be a safe place, and when someone makes it unsafe for someone else, you bring those responsible for that to justice.

I agree with you McKenna83 but at least we know what Atchison County's thoughts are on this.

"It's far more of a concern to get a conviction that just an arrest," said John Bishop, Atchison County chairman

It was hard to see a headline, when everybody is waiting for an arrest, that talks about cost but it's good to know that money isn't standing in the way in this case

And it's has to be true that one doesn't become a LE to get paid because they don't get paid as much as they probibly should. But this is how they take care of their families so to expect them to turn down OT would be unfair. I'm sure they do plenty off the clock that they don't get any credit for so lets not knock them.

It's just not a good time to talk about money.

Bless the Kimmi family, LE and all those who have helped in this case.

I think the Globe was just looking for a way to keep the case alive and newsworthy (which of course it is). The only ones who really begrudge the expense of the investigation are the ones who will, in another sense, be made to pay - because they committed the crime, and their day of reckoning is coming.

I agree with you McKenna83 but at least we know what Atchison County's thoughts are on this.

"It's far more of a concern to get a conviction that just an arrest," said John Bishop, Atchison County chairman

It was hard to see a headline, when everybody is waiting for an arrest, that talks about cost but it's good to know that money isn't standing in the way in this case

And it's has to be true that one doesn't become a LE to get paid because they don't get paid as much as they probibly should. But this is how they take care of their families so to expect them to turn down OT would be unfair. I'm sure they do plenty off the clock that they don't get any credit for so lets not knock them.

It's just not a good time to talk about money.

Bless the Kimmi family, LE and all those who have helped in this case.

BBM.
I think you may have misunderstood my post. I am in no way knocking LE. I am simply stating that it's horrible in a situation such as what Pat's family is going through that a newspaper prints an article about what an investigation costs. It seems rather petty. Almost as saying.. "don't worry we're keeping costs down as much as possible while still trying to find Pat." A story such as Pat's garners alot of attention, and I'm sure people would rather see how the investigation is going rather than how much it costs to fix the backhoe that the bridge department used to help in the search. IMO.. no expense should be spared when it comes to LE doing their job.

I am very glad they posted the article. I actually had a woman make a stupid comment about how much money was most likely being spent on this search!!! Whoa, did she get a piece of my mind!!! SO-

This article is perfect #1 - the Sheriff basically saying that the cost is NOT an issue in this investigation and #2 the article shows that the overtime has not been alot considering that they are trying to find someone's mother and grandmother.

I sent the article to the person concerned with the cost -- or maybe she just made a dumb comment and wasn't really thinking -- whichever the case, she most likely will cross the street if she sees me coming!!!

Bumping for Pat and the Kimmi kids..............justice is coming........, God Bless all involved in trying to find Pat and to all of those in the justice system who are "making sure" everything is in it's place....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214