KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Lori, but must have missed Rita.
Thinking of all of Pat's family and friends today, and wishing for news.

gracie,
Since I don't know the family at all, I was going on other newscasts when I thought I was seeing Rita. I am probably totaly wrong and do apoligize for even making the statement.

I echo your thoughts for Pat's family and friends AND wishing for news.

The two in the video were Lori and my wife, Angie.

Thank you for the comment on our self-control, but I think it is more our faith in God and knowing how Mom would want us to act that is actually controlling us. I'm glad that both of those have a good hold on us.

bumpity bump!

Any news on the investigation (ie, the person who did the hiring)? Are they still investigating this?

Even tho I haven't been here lately due to personal reasons, just wanted the Kimmi family to know they are still in our thoughts and prayers.

For locals and others who might be interested, there is now a missing dad from the KC area....I have started a thread for him in the Missing forum

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lenexa-missing-man-schnackenberg-071310,0,6416953.story

Just heard about this. Some great news for a family in KC.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109027"]Found Alive KS - Lawrence E. Schnackenberg Jr. - 58 years old - Lenexa - July 8, 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Ya know, I'm thrilled that things are moving along in the case where RoHo attempted to kill his wife. I really am.

HOWEVER, it sure would be lovely to see some movement in Pat's case. I just don't feel that everyone who should be behind bars - is behind bars. KWIM?

Ya know, I'm thrilled that things are moving along in the case where RoHo attempted to kill his wife. I really am.

HOWEVER, it sure would be lovely to see some movement in Pat's case. I just don't feel that everyone who should be behind bars - is behind bars. KWIM?

IMO: There certainly is someone else who should be arrested.
If not now, when?

I sometimes think, what does he do with his days and nights?
Does he think about what he did?
Does he think about his former wife?
What happened to him to make him so
seemingly unreachable to any human emotion?

I don't know.
I just know that Patricia Kimmi was murdered.

IMO: There certainly is someone else who should be arrested.
If not now, when?

I sometimes think, what does he do with his days and nights?
Does he think about what he did?
Does he think about his former wife?
What happened to him to make him so
seemingly unreachable to any human emotion?

I don't know.
I just know that Patricia Kimmi was murdered.

And me, I'm still waiting here in TExas waiting for the weather to change in Kansas....What do you think Rita, is the weather about to change?????

amen! Rita, do you know if they are still working the case actively? I am sure you are on them!

Thinking of the Kimmi family today~ praying for JUSTICE!

Sending prayers for the Kimmi kids! May ya'll see justice soon!

eta: when will EK be brought into the mix! Or whomever paid for this "hit"! How can they, in a court of law, prove there was murder for hire on RoHo if they don't have the goods on the person doing the hiring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo