KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bumping up and my thoughts and prayers are with the Kimmi family

Good Saturday morning to everyone!

A bump up to begin the weekend with continued thoughts and prayers for the Kimmi family and all of our WS family too!

Bumping again. Perhaps the new week will begin with another arrest!

Crossing my fingers that HOLLISTER will spill the beans and point the finger to the guy that hired him..HMMMM...EK u out there?????

Thank you all so much for continued thoughts and prayers. It's been pretty quiet lately and we've concentrated on having a short "sort of normal" month or so. I will update when I hear anything. Otherwise, counting down the days until EK's hearing on Aug. 30 and Hollister's prelim on Aug. 31.

Hope you're all cool whever you are...we're on a streak of 100+ degree days here in good ol' Kansas.

The Atchison Globe has become a pay site.

The article referenced here is about Hollister filing a motion in Brown County to postpone his trial there until January. His lawyer has requested more time so he could prepare for the upcoming preliminary trial in Atchison County on Aug. 31. He did not receive crash reconstruction reports until Aug. 4th, and has not had time to review these.

On Aug. 18th, Judge Patton will consider the motion during a hearing, even though Hollister's lawyer had filed a motion to extend the Aug. 11th deadline to file pre-trial motions for 20 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjlm730