KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sooooo wish I could have been at Pat's memorial service. I could TOTALLY get on board with the dress code!

And hoping for another arrest (or two!) soon.....

More prayers for Pat's babies, grandbabies and friends!

Gene & Rita -- thanks for the info regarding yesterday's court appearance of RoHo. The news links, especially the video, are our taste of a long road ahead. Isn't there just an endless list of things we'd like to say to or ask RoHo? I personally would like to just wring his neck!!! Maybe I should not have said that, but I couldn't stop my fingers!!!

I am SO impressed with your self-control Kimmi kids!

P. S. Maybe RoHo and others could join Joran Van der Sloot in a prison in Peru with the reputation of being one of the country’s most brutal.

I must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed today! Bad mood doesn't find me saying very nice things. Sorry -- but kind of not.

Here is a video from today's court appearance.

http://wibw.videogenesis.net/watch?v=9995&ref=quadiframe

I also want to thank all of you for the kind words and support you have given us. Mom would be so touched seeing how family, friends, community, and all of you have come together to help us through this with your thoughts and prayers.

Who was the young man in the blue tee shirt sitting next to RH? Was it family or LE?

A bump up as I get ready to retire for the evening.

Continued prayers for Pat's family.

A "bump" this morning for Patricia Kimmi and prayers for strength for the Kimmi family for the long road ahead. You have a support group that seems to be nation wide. God bless you all.

Another BUMP with the reminder that tomorrow's Friday, a big day so far in the pursuit of justice in this case. Let's hope the trend continues.

I'm confused. One of the Kimmi son's did some work for who? Judge Asher or Hollister? I hate to ask, but I read it that it is the Judge...am I wrong?

Just a guess...one of the Kimmi sons is a cabinet maker and he may have done some work for the Judge.

Just a guess...one of the Kimmi sons is a cabinet maker and he may have done some work for the Judge.

Thank you...that's what I thought. My mother-in-law read it the other way and I wanted to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214