KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP! Just an observation, but I notice when Rita and Gene go quiet around here, something is about to break. Hope that's the case this time!

Yep, I've noticed that too. We'll see....

Sorry we've been MIA - our grandma is really sick. She's now on hospice care and one of us has to be with her 24/7.

God really, REALLY must have a sense of humor...it's not comfortable at all being in the same house with certain members of the family. There was a roomful of all the "characters" in this case, saying prayers w/ our priest as Grandma hung on to her rosary. It's all you can do to keep from laughing hysterically, especially as EK comes thru the kitchen and says, "Hi Rita." What the living hell?????????

But this is about Grandma, and making her comfortable for as long as we can. She's ready to go Home.

Court date w/ EK re: returning alimony payments Tues. June 29 10am, and
Hollister has a court date in At Co on July 1 at 9am

Thank you all for continuing to hang with us. We may never meet, but you are amazing and you certainly give us strength with all of your encouragement.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma.... Sending extra prayers your way.

Please don't feel obligated to check in, we all understand that right now your family is going through a very trying time. (We just start to worry a bit... it's in our nature....)

Sorry we've been MIA - our grandma is really sick. She's now on hospice care and one of us has to be with her 24/7.

God really, REALLY must have a sense of humor...it's not comfortable at all being in the same house with certain members of the family. There was a roomful of all the "characters" in this case, saying prayers w/ our priest as Grandma hung on to her rosary. It's all you can do to keep from laughing hysterically, especially as EK comes thru the kitchen and says, "Hi Rita." What the living hell?????????

But this is about Grandma, and making her comfortable for as long as we can. She's ready to go Home.

Court date w/ EK re: returning alimony payments Tues. June 29 10am, and
Hollister has a court date in At Co on July 1 at 9am

Thank you all for continuing to hang with us. We may never meet, but you are amazing and you certainly give us strength with all of your encouragement.

Good Gravy (not what I want to say but trying to keep it clean here), I just can't believe that there is anything more that you all have to go thru. But one more time you all come thru with flying colors, showing the compassion and grace that has been with you all along. May God grant you the strength to carry on and I hope that you can hear the prayers and feel the support and love that Pat's horse friends are sending you. We carry you with us where ever we go.

Thanks Gene for letting us know about your Grandmother. I add my prayers to those already posted. If she is ready to go Home, I do hope that the Lord will take her sooner than later.

So Sorry about your grandma. I knew she was bad, and all of this had to be tough on her too.

I saw you Rita one day when my sis and I were in Horton, and I almost went up and said something-- but realized that you would not know me by sight. I didn't want to freak you out and you were talking to someone so let it go.

Spoke to some of the Kimmi family on Saturday & again on Sunday. Grandma (Rosie Kimmi) died & will be buried on Monday. I think she was 84.

So sorry for your loss Rita, Gene, et al. Sending more prayers your way.

"When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions." (from Hamlet)

Prayers.

Spoke to some of the Kimmi family on Saturday & again on Sunday. Grandma (Rosie Kimmi) died & will be buried on Monday. I think she was 84.
my prayers go out to you guys Rita and Gene.. and your entire family

I, too send my prayers. A Grandmother is such a special person in our lives. I hope that warm memories help ease the pain of her death. :praying:

All of us, are once again sending you our heartfelt love and condolences. I am sorry that we cannot be with you in person but know that we are with you in spirit and holding you close. God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member