KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just now catching up on this thread. I'm so very sorry for your family's loss-- I will keep you all in my prayers.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers concerning Grandma.

Most of her grandkids who live close by and her daughter-in-law were with her Saturday evening when she passed away. She had been asking all of us to pray for her, so someone suggested we pray the rosary for her. We were about half way through it when she passed.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers concerning Grandma.

Most of her grandkids who live close by and her daughter-in-law were with her Saturday evening when she passed away. She had been asking all of us to pray for her, so someone suggested we pray the rosary for her. We were about half way through it when she passed.

Sounds perfect, under the circumstances. Hope your family is doing well.

Prayers for Pat, babies, grandbabies and friends. Gosh - what is taking SO LONG?????

I think Hollister may be in the Atchison County Court @ 9:00 am today (unless I've missed something and it was re-scheduled). Thought I would keep checking for news.

Thank you for the continued prayers and condolences for our Grandma. She was a tough lady and she will be dearly missed. If you read between the lines in Gene's post, you'll see that her OWN SON, EK, was not there when she passed away. He hadn't stopped by the entire day, nor did he even call to check on her. Rumor is he was at an auction and buying his new "girlfriend" a ring. I swear, I keep asking myself when I will stop being surprised at his lack of conscience. I CANNOT believe he wasn't there with her.

And, true to form, he chose to be a jerk during the time we were taking care of her. I think he completely burned all family bridges when he demanded the day after she passed away, that any items she gave away to any of her grandkids in the past years be returned to him. There was no funeral for her, just a graveside service, and he didn't join the family for that - just stood by his gf's truck from a distance.

Our court hearing on Monday resulted in EK's lawyer withdrawing their request for past maintenance payments to be returned since there was no evidence to prove that she is deceased, and they had thought there was. Isn't that a big fat lie? We all knew at the time that was filed, there was no dna evidence proving the remains were Mom's. And how the heck would you prove a date of death, unless you had KNOWLEDGE in some way, shape or form????? Keep pushing EK...we'll never give up.

No word yet on the hearing today but will post as soon as I hear something.

Thank you for the continued prayers and condolences for our Grandma. She was a tough lady and she will be dearly missed. If you read between the lines in Gene's post, you'll see that her OWN SON, EK, was not there when she passed away. He hadn't stopped by the entire day, nor did he even call to check on her. Rumor is he was at an auction and buying his new "girlfriend" a ring. I swear, I keep asking myself when I will stop being surprised at his lack of conscience. I CANNOT believe he wasn't there with her.

And, true to form, he chose to be a jerk during the time we were taking care of her. I think he completely burned all family bridges when he demanded the day after she passed away, that any items she gave away to any of her grandkids in the past years be returned to him. There was no funeral for her, just a graveside service, and he didn't join the family for that - just stood by his gf's truck from a distance.

Our court hearing on Monday resulted in EK's lawyer withdrawing their request for past maintenance payments to be returned since there was no evidence to prove that she is deceased, and they had thought there was. Isn't that a big fat lie? We all knew at the time that was filed, there was no dna evidence proving the remains were Mom's. And how the heck would you prove a date of death, unless you had KNOWLEDGE in some way, shape or form????? Keep pushing EK...we'll never give up.

Jeez, Rita! It's hard to imagine someone being so cold and black-hearted. But the worse he behaves, the more I feel confident we're going to see a lovely example of:

EVIL, meet KARMA.

PRELIMINARY HEARING SET FOR HOLLISTER IN KIMMI CASE

A preliminary hearing has been set for a rural Sabetha man charged with capital murder in the death of an Atchison County woman.
During a brief hearing ( this/Thursday ) morning in Atchison County Court an August 31st preliminary hearing was set for Roger Hollister in the death of 58-year-old Patricia Kimmi. Prosecutors say Hollister could face the death penalty for what they call a contract killing.
---
Hollister is also charged in Brown County with attempted first-degree murder for trying to kill his wife by driving their SUV into the path of a semi truck on February 26th. Rebecca Hollister suffered severe injuries in the crash. Arraignment in that case is set for July 21st in Brown County Court.

more at
http://www.knzafm.com/stories/03157_PRELIMINARY-HEARING-SET-FOR-HOLLISTER-IN-KIMMI-CASE_113512.php

Glad the lawyer withdrew his request, maybe now all things will start going your way.

I'm with you, can't believe EK is such a callous beast. His heart must be made of lead, along with his head and other various unworking parts! Am so sorry that you all have to go thru this, hugs and love to you all.

Bumping up, up, up. Friday's coming ya'll!

Ditto, Whiskey Horse. Can't imagine how Pat put up with him for so many years. And how very grasping to demand return of items she chose to pass on to family. Now, for the $60,000 question - he's buying his new gf a ring at an auction? What kind of a nutcase is she? (sheesh.)

atchisonglobeonline.com
said Hollister to have preliminary hearing 9:00 August 31.

bump up... And Rita, hope you enjoyed your picnic :)

Oh my that breaks my heart what EK did to the grandkids... there are words but if I said them here I would be banned for life!

Are investigators stil keeping you updated on her case? If they have enough evidence to say it was a "murder for hire" I sure hope they are onto the person who did the hiring!!!!!!

My prayers are with you girl!

bump up... And Rita, hope you enjoyed your picnic :)

Oh my that breaks my heart what EK did to the grandkids... there are words but if I said them here I would be banned for life!

Are investigators stil keeping you updated on her case? If they have enough evidence to say it was a "murder for hire" I sure hope they are onto the person who did the hiring!!!!!!

My prayers are with you girl!
Amen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members