KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #7, New Arrest 3/12/13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My continued thoughts and prayers are going out to Pat's family and friends.

Dear Lord,
As we begin November and near the anniversary of Pat's death, please continue to hold Pat's family and friends in your loving and caring arms. We know that Pat is with you and are certain that she is sending her love to her family in many ways. Please continue to give the children and grandchildren, the other family members and all of Pat's close friends strength to continue on in her memory. We are all blessed with your love and grace and we gratefully thank you. Amen.

This is a difficult time of year for all who loved Pat... just a bump up to let the family know we are still here and haven't forgotten.

Thinking of the Kimmi family today and still praying for justice.

Thinking of the Kimmi family. Another holiday has passed without their beloved Pat, and still waiting for justice to be served.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Kimmi Family.

Bumping up for Ms. Patricia & thinking of the Kimmi kids. Hope things are going well.

Thinking of the Kimmi kids and Pat this holiday season. Hope all is going well with the lawsuit and the continuing investigation.

Yes, MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone in northeast Kansas!

Wishing the Kimmi kids and grandkids all the very best in 2012 - including justice.

been thinking of you guys! (((((()))))) and thanks to Amanda for staying on top of the news!

Hey! I just saw some news on the case.... (plus I have been thinking of the Kimmi family!)

Nearly a year after his conviction for capital murder, Roger Hollister's court-appointed defender filed this week for a second extension of the appeal.

Sarah Johnson, the attorney representing Hollister, 61, of rural Sabetha, filed a brief which read in part, "The defendant interposes this motion in good faith and not for the purposes of any delay and needs an extension time of 30 days in which to prepare this brief." The Kansas Supreme Court will review the motion and decide whether to grant it.
http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=6876&TM=58882.53

any news on how the case is progressing against EK?

Hollister and Kimmi face civil trials:

http://cjonline.com/news/2012-03-27/hollister-faces-civil-suit-slaying

Hollister sent a letter to The Topeka Capital-Journal dated Feb. 29.
In it, he stated: “a lot has been said about what really happened to Patricia Kimmi.

This is the first time I am willing to tell the whole true story. This is not a joke, a story that should be told to the public.”

The Capital-Journal answered letters and tried to meet with Hollister on Monday in Atchison. His response, “Not right now.”

Hollister remained in the Atchison County jail Tuesday afternoon.

Thinking of Pat's kids and grandkids today. Hope all is going well.

Thinking of you guys...
The family,
the WS members that hold Pat in their hearts and keep this thread updated.

Hugs and prayers for all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back