Identified! KS - Salina, 'Miss Molly' 184UFKS, 25-30, in creek under I-70 bridge, Jan'86 - Robin Ann Green

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As LE has named his late husband as a suspect, i think that after they left their home, they went into hiding and Robin wanted to see her kids, maybe as they were travelling they got into a heated argument that ended in murder. I wonder if her husband and her used aliases.

About Micheal, I am NOT going to link anything, but he was 68 at the time of his death, and he was from New York. Out of respect for the family, I won't link anything.

About Micheal, I am NOT going to link anything, but he was 68 at the time of his death, and he was from New York. Out of respect for the family, I won't link anything.

Also, I think it's important to note the question of how did Micheal lose track of his wife who he was traveling back to LA with

Lichaam onder brug VS niet van Ansje of Willemijntje

Wichita - The remains of a woman found under a bridge along a highway in Saline County in 1986 do not belong to Ansje Neeft or Willemijntje van der Meer. This was reported by criminal investigation in the American state of Kansas on the night of Wednesday to Thursday during a live broadcast press conference.

Dna investigation has established that the corpse belongs to a woman named Robin Ann Green, who disappeared from Los Angeles in 1985 at the age of 28.

(...)

On a list of missing women from Europe, only two Dutch women, including Ansje Neeft, could not be eliminated.

"The details of the teeth showed similarities with this Dutch woman," said sheriff Roger Soldan at the press conference. "Some teeth were missing, the picture was right. That's why dna was taken from her family to see if there was a match."

The American investigation also could not rule out the possibility that Willemijntje van der Meer, who disappeared without a trace in Amsterdam in 1978, had been found deceased in America.

Meanwhile, there is clarity for the Dutch surviving relatives. Cor Neeft, Ansje's brother, had already donated dna to determine a possible match. For him the case is now really over. "Of course there was a slight hope, but I had already doubts because I didn't recognize my sister in the composite picture."

BBM

Apparently, husband Michael Lewis Green was able to have his wife declared dead, without ever reporting her missing? and without the involvement / agreement of her children?

I've been reading a bit about the procedure, but still, I find this surprising.

Must have been a shock for the daughters when they found out.

I saw that Michael Lewis Green...how did you determine he was the correct one?

I wish I knew more about Michael so that I could just create a Find a Grave article for him already. I dunno, something about Robin’s own article not listing anyone in her family triggers my OCD.

And no, this isn’t some excuse to label Michael as a killer. I refuse to add anyone to my “collection” until there’s enough evidence to prove his or her guilt. Michael is innocent until proven guilty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61
Back