GUILTY KS - Three adults & toddler brutally murdered, Ottawa, 6 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:( What a little doll baby. I love her.

So tragic! At least Flack won't have a bargaining chip for the DP, and Lana's family can now bring her home with her Mommy.

Ughhhh. i just saw a news article on this. it breaks my heart. today Kaylie & Lana should have been celebrating their bond together. i guess in a way they will be... it's just not here on earth. rest in peace Lana, Kaylie, Andrew & Steven.

:rose::rose::rose::rose:

I'm in tears right now. A beautiful little girl gone too soon. Now she's an angel in Heaven.

RIP Sweet Lana. Back in her mommy's arms. Another angel in Heaven

A truly innocent life taken like this is too much to comprehend. Makes my heart hurt. I don't know of any punishment suitable for this crime.

I wonder why Lana was taken from the original crime scene if they only meant to kill her? Why not just leave her with the others?

Maybe he had second thoughts, or maybe Lana was killed first, and it threw him into a rage, idk...but I hope that rots in hell....I hope kaylie is holding Lana in heavenly peace

He could of used Lana as leverage with her mom, he seems that type of guy. Leaving Lana away from the crime scene, did give him some power for plea deal. i do wonder if he killed Lana or just left her. jmo

I felt in my heart that this would be the outcome, but I was trying to hold on to hope for Lana's safe recovery. I pray that whatever the did to murder that sweet little baby was quick and that she did not suffer. The only solice that we can have is that Lana and Kaylie are spending Mother's Day together in Heaven.

Did Kyle Flack know one or all the victims?

I read one article that one of the men was killed at an earlier date and that Kaylie and her bf were killed later. does anybody know why?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back