GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I must admit that I thought that the jury would come in this morning, finish the paperwork and announce a verdict by now.

The evidence, IMO, is overwhelming. I thought the jury might reflect on their decision over lunch and return in the afternoon to announce. We'll see...

I don't know any site offering a livestream on this case while it is being deliberated. I've got this window opened just in case...

http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-jab-d...in-brett-seacat-trial-20130611,0,799016.story

Looks like it won't happen before lunch. I'm guessing late today, or early/afternoon tomorrow.

Reporter on HLN just said jury ordered in pizza for a working lunch.

I don't care why she filed for divorce...it could have been for leaving the toilet seat up for all I care. She wanted to divorce and she had the right to leave the marriage and go on with her life. I don't even care if she was cheating.

That wasn't my point. The defense had built this "she committed suicide because she afraid her indiscretions would be aired" when she was the one who filed and she was the one who said he was problem.

That got to me too. running up the stairs, through fire, opening the door, pulling and pushing on Vashti, running downstairs to get cloth, putting the kids and doggies in the car, buckling up the kids.

ALL while having the cell phone in his left hand.

Makes me :floorlaugh:

MOO

Mel

It's all so ridiculous. A cell phone in this left hand and a gun in his right hand. Apparently he also has flame-repellent feet and blood repelling clothing. He forgot his gasoline repelling pants though. He is so bumbling in his cover up attempts it's laughable.

Ted Rowlands is so cute. Was it the Scott Peterson trial that we first 'met' him and then afterward CNN plucked him right up. He sure hasn't aged a day since those early years.

Yes.

IMO people who premeditate a murder are not hard wired like normal people with a conscience. They also usually think they are superior in intelligence and can run circles around the rest of us and so good looking that we will fall under their spell. They think they can plan the perfect murder and fall back on their irresistible charm if in a jam.

I wonder how much they were spoiled as children? Always getting their way? Being the center of attention? Never having to work to get what they want? Never learning to share? Never being denied or hearing the word 'no'?
I wonder how many spoilt brats grow up to be self entitled, ill equipped adults like Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias and Brett Seacat.

If I may add the golden child Scott Peterson to that list.

Lord have mercy, I just can't get tuned into another. I gain 10 pounds each time I get involved in one of these murder trials. Thanks for the heads up CoffeeGirl--I'll watch and read the Chavez trial with one eye.

You and me both. Get a DIVORCE people!!! DIVORCE!!

HOw long have they been out? I heard they ordered in for lunch? I think they want to get this done...

Hopefully soon.

I think all this jury has to decide is whether or not Vashiti was depressed or not and they should be able to reach a verdict. jmo

If Vashiti was not depressed then BS committed the crime! again jmo

I always wonder with people like JA and BS that its not so much that they are possessive of their prey but more of obsession. They cannot get this person out of their thoughts and the idea of them not being with him/her anymore drives them over the edge. Not so much "I can't have you, no one can" but more of "I can't bear the thought of you existing without me controlling you".

Just my observations.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hillbillywest403
Back